ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by sentur"
sentur

Score: 0
  • sentur
  • Posted: Mar 30, 2020
  • Score: 0
I'm in the same boat. The app won't sync a large chunk of my tasks when compared to the Desktop version.
sentur

• sentur
  • Posted: Mar 30, 2020
I'm having the same issue. I can't get all of my tasks to sync with my Samsung S9. I've tried deleting all local data and reloggging in. But still missing about 10-20% of my tasks when compared to the desktop version. Even the mobile app breaks when adding a task.

What's DGT GTD?
sentur

Posted Oct 10, 2018 in: Android: only seeing some tasks
  • sentur
  • Posted: Oct 10, 2018
I've reset my phone and reinstalled Toodledo and this issue is back.

The app says I have 200+ less tasks than I do on the online web version.

I've followed the above advice about making sure the filters are set as per martingchapman suggestions.

I have no available tickets in my support section, so I'm unable to contact Toodledo directly. Which is very annoying.

Please help.
sentur

Posted May 13, 2018 in: Android: only seeing some tasks
  • sentur
  • Posted: May 13, 2018
Thanks for the replies.

When filters are applied, will it show the number of tasks in the top drop down box? Ie in 'today' view?

I think I've got all the filters matching on my Desktop and Android. However, in the dropdown box on Android it says I have 6 tasks for today. But on Desktop I have 27. Also, the total number of tasks on Desktop and Android differ by a lot.

Seems like there's something really wrong with the syncing of data?
sentur

Posted May 12, 2018 in: Android: only seeing some tasks
  • sentur
  • Posted: May 12, 2018
I'm only seeing a selection of my to-do tasks on the android app. It's really odd.

On desktop I'll have about 10 things to do today, however on the android app it'll only show about 3 of them. And sometimes 0.

Any ideas what's wrong?

I'm also getting 'Failed Sync' notifications a couple of times a day.
sentur

Posted Jul 28, 2016 in: Quick add task shortcuts
  • sentur
  • Posted: Jul 28, 2016
Is there a way to be use the same email quick commands eg. @context #DueDate *List etc, when entering tasks into the 'Quick Add Task' bar on Desktop or iOS app?

It'd be a really handy feature to have.
sentur

Posted Jan 02, 2014 in: Passcode lock on iOS app
  • sentur
  • Posted: Jan 02, 2014
That makes sense. I'd love to see a feature where you could chose just a number passcode.
sentur

Posted Jan 02, 2014 in: Passcode lock on iOS app
  • sentur
  • Posted: Jan 02, 2014
When you have the passcode feature activated on iOS it displays the full QWERTY keypad when opening the app.

Is there anyway of changing this to the NUMPAD version?
sentur

Posted Jun 03, 2013 in: Goals in iOS app
  • sentur
  • Posted: Jun 03, 2013
Brilliant! Thank you!
sentur

Posted May 30, 2013 in: Goals in iOS app
  • sentur
  • Posted: May 30, 2013
Is there anyway to get Goals to appear as a field to attach to tasks in the iOS app?
sentur

Posted Dec 13, 2011 in: Emailing tasks in without a due time
  • sentur
  • Posted: Dec 13, 2011
On my account I have a default due time and due date as being today at 12:00noon. I often email tasks in via my phone or Gmail and just wondering if there's any way via email of saying I don't want there to be a due time.

Setting =never or #never doesn't seem to work!

TIA!
sentur

• sentur
  • Posted: Oct 10, 2010
So you add the task and then edit it afterwards and you can set a reminder time length?

Any ideas when this feature will be added to the gadget?
sentur

• sentur
  • Posted: Oct 04, 2010
Is there anyway of setting the time a reminder email is sent when adding tasks from the google widget/OS X dashboard widget. It seems like a feature that might be missing but would be amazingly handy, especially since the multiple time reminder options have been added to toodledo in the last couple of months.

G
sentur

• sentur
  • Posted: Jul 06, 2010
Looks like it was a new plugin that was causing a problem called Glue. Disabled it now and things seem to be working fine.

Thank you very much.
sentur

• sentur
  • Posted: Jul 05, 2010
Over the last couple of days Toodledo has deteriated and I can't seem to get it to work without clearing the browsing data and then restarting the browser.

Even posting in this forum wont work without first doing the above.

Symptoms:
Can't complete tasks
Can't use shortcut keys
Can't add a task manually.

Any ideas why this might not be working. I'm not aware that I've updated Chrome unless google does it automatically?

Adding tasks still works in the widget on my OS X dash though but I can't tick tasks off or add them in my Chrome browser.
sentur

Posted Feb 14, 2010 in: Always set a reminder—is it possible?
  • sentur
  • Posted: Feb 14, 2010
NB Looks like this just works through the toodledo.com web app.

When adding tasks via the mac dashboard or Gmail (effectively the same app) widget, no default 'remind me in 1 hour' time is set which is a bit annoying and inconvenient.

Anyone know if it's possible to change this?
sentur

• sentur
Great stuff, found it now. Looks like it's not a Pro feature.
sentur

• sentur
Where about's is that in The Account settings? I've had a look and all I can seem to find for reminders is the place where I can set my default email address for reminders.

Is the setting you're referring to a Pro feature perhaps?
sentur

Posted Feb 13, 2010 in: Always set a reminder—is it possible?
  • sentur
  • Posted: Feb 13, 2010
I like to get my task alerts via email and usually set a time for every task I create.

Is there any way to always remind me an hour before for every task I ever create rather than having to check the box.

It also seems to be that the 'remind me an hour before' box doesn't appear in the mac dashboard or on the iPhone app.
sentur

• sentur
  • Posted: Jan 08, 2010
So by what pufendorf says, I guess it's not possible yet?
Skip to Page:  1   2      Next