ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by neilatl"
neilatl

Posted Jan 09, 2012 in: Snooze Function - New Thread
Score: -1
  • neilatl
  • Posted: Jan 09, 2012
  • Score: -1
I know that Apple had to make updates with their alarm fucntion in order to provide a "snooze" feature in ToodleDo. Has the alarm functionality in OS5 improved? I am not an app developer, so I am unable to answer this question.
neilatl

Posted Jul 13, 2011 in: Sharing Improvements
Score: -1
  • neilatl
  • Posted: Jul 13, 2011
  • Score: -1
I like the ability to have buttons that allow a task alarm to "snooze" for a defined period of time would be very helpful. For example, I enjoyed the ability to snooze a task for 5 min, 30 min, 1 hour, 6 hours, 12 hours, 24 hours. I think this would be a nice addition to your outstanding product.

In regard to the requested enhancement to Toodledo for task delegation, here is an example that may prove to be of use as you consider this enhancement:

Due Date: <Date task is due> Due Time: <Time task is due>

<DROP DOWN MENUS>
Priority: <Wishlist, Low, Normal, High, Critical>
Status: <Summary, Not Started, Evaluation, Next Action, In Progress, Waiting, On Hold, Near Completion, Done>

Delegate: Not Delegated, <Drop-down list with delgate name options from address book>

Delegate Due Date: <Date that task is due from delegate>
Time: <Time that task is due from delegate>

Task: <Text of task description>
Chars Left:

Alert 1 <Three Separate Task Alert Options>
Alert 2
Alert 3

** Once task is completed, delegate information is selected, the the "Done" button would automatically email the task assigned to the delegate for completion.

Thanks again for your consideration and I hope this example helps to explain one method for integrating delegates and delegated tasks to your software.
neilatl

Score: 1
  • neilatl
  • Posted: Feb 23, 2011
  • Score: 1
In regard to the requested enhancement to Toodledo for task delegation, here is an example that may prove to be of use as you consider this enhancement:

Due Date: <Date task is due> Due Time: <Time task is due>

<DROP DOWN MENUS>
Priority: <Wishlist, Low, Normal, High, Critical>
Status: <Summary, Not Started, Evaluation, Next Action, In Progress, Waiting, On Hold, Near Completion, Done>

Delegate: Not Delegated, <Drop-down list with delgate name options from address book>

Delegate Due Date: <Date that task is due from delegate>
Time: <Time that task is due from delegate>

Task: <Text of task description>
Chars Left:

Alert 1 <Three Separate Task Alert Options>
Alert 2
Alert 3

** Once task is completed, delegate information is selected, the the "Done" button would automatically email the task assigned to the delegate for completion.

Thanks again for your consideration and I hope this example helps to explain one method for integrating delegates and delegated tasks to your software.

This message was edited Feb 23, 2011.
neilatl

Score: 1
  • neilatl
  • Posted: Feb 23, 2011
  • Score: 1
Posted by Toodledo:
Thanks for the suggestion. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.

Please add this request for me as well! Before migrating to iPhone I used "To-Do Matrix" and although I was not a fan of their dated online interface, it would allow tasks to be assigned. In addition, I like the ability to have buttons that allow a task alarm to "snooze" for a defined period of time. For example, I enjoyed the ability to snooze a task for 5 min, 30 min, 1 hour, 6 hours, 12 hours, 24 hours. I think this would be a nice addition to your outstanding product. I have rated this app "5 stars" and will continue to do so, most due to the functionality of the software and a concerned and dedicated customer support staff. Thank you for your time.