ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by scottcohen1"
scottcohen1

Posted Feb 08, 2019 in: Can't edit notes in new tasks
Score: 0
I am having the same issue, which I first noticed on Feb 7 or Feb 6. In multiline view, I cannot add a comment/note.

I can create a note when I add a new task.

I can edit or add to a note that already exists.

I can add notes in grid view (but I don't like grid view so that's not a feasible solution for me).

Any insights into when this will be fixed?
scottcohen1

Posted Aug 17, 2015 in: Can't print anymore
I am also having problems. (as of 10AM Monday)

In IE (10), the list can be printed but it's very blurry.

In Chrome, the type is so small (in order to fit the full column width on the page) that you can barely read it.

In Firefox, I am getting blank 1st pages, regular 2nd pages (showing what should be on the 1st page), and then everything after that is blank.
scottcohen1

Posted Aug 02, 2011 in: Repeating tasks in new version
That was it - I'm not sure if I accidentally unchecked it, or if it happened in the new design, but it's fixed and I'm happy.
scottcohen1

Posted Aug 02, 2011 in: Repeating tasks in new version
Where can I enter repeat settings in the new version? I think I may have lost all of my repeat settings in the changeover, but I can't even see the repeat drop down box anymore.

Suggestions?
scottcohen1

Posted Jul 29, 2011 in: Printing problems in new format
We're getting there...

I can now print from the scrolling list and the dates are showing up correctly, but the font is still very small.
scottcohen1

Posted Jul 28, 2011 in: Printing problems in new format
Switching to full page scrolls helped, but not completely. The full list now prints, but the type is very small and the due dates on the right are messed up (some don't print at all, other are printing on top of other due dates - looks like the missing dates from pages 2-3 are printing on page 1).

I know the company is excited about the new design, but would it be possible to have the new design be a "beta" and allow users to revert to the old design while the bugs are worked out?
scottcohen1

Posted Jul 27, 2011 in: Printing problems in new format
I am still having the problem also. After a full shutdown/restart.
scottcohen1

Posted Jul 27, 2011 in: Printing problems in new format
Score: 2
Is anyone else having problems printing their to-do lists in the new format? I have tried it in Firefox and Internet Explorer and am having the same problem in both:
- Only about 12 items print (my list has well over 100 items). It looks like it is only printing what is visible on my screen, not the rest of the list (scrolling window)
- The list prints in about 4-5 point type
- The settings of the print function cuts off the due date for all tasks
- If I print from the main Firefox print button, I am able to see the due dates, but the list still gets cut (it only prints what's visible on the screen, not the rest of the list)

My other complaints about the new format:
- I'd like to have some color theme options to make things more readable. The gray-only list is not appealing to me and hard to use
- I'd like to be able to have the entire line show up as a specific color for certain items (i.e. Top/High priority items)
- When I load the page, I can't see the due dates on the right. I need to scroll my page all the way to the right to see the task list in full, but this results in losing about 95% of the left hand navigation.
- I tried switching to grid format to solve the printing problem, but I still have problems with column widths - I can't get the main task column to go as wide as I want.

Overall, I don't mind the new layout. I'm sure I will get used to it. But it seems strange that all of these bugs exist and users don't have the option of sticking with the older format until they are worked out. These bugs are a big pain, and had they existed when I was considering which site to use (I have a pro subscription), I probably would have chosen a different site.

Please get it fixed quickly!!!