sandro.krumbein

Posted Mar 14, 2019 in: Subtask behaviour after Re-Subscription
Score: 0
The substasks are still enabled, I have created a ticket now
sandro.krumbein

Posted Mar 13, 2019 in: Subtask behaviour after Re-Subscription
Hello!

I have been on a yearly subscription on a level, that supported subtasks (don't remember exactly which). That subscription ran out yesterday, which I noticed, because my subtasks had stopped working. I renewed to a standard subscription yesterday (which supposedly supports subtasks), but to no avail...

On a search, which defined the subtasks, the parent tasks used to loaded automatically. Now they don't anymore.

What's going on there? And how to fix it?

Sandro
sandro.krumbein

Posted Mar 22, 2016 in: API v2 Access
Duuuh... I recently switched to Lastpass and started changing all my important passwords. Can you see what's coming? :-D

There actually was another error before that one I posted, which I didn't see. Either way, all my fault. Thanks for the input :-)
sandro.krumbein

Posted Mar 18, 2016 in: API v2 Access
Hello!

I have some PHP code, which worked flawlessly until a few days ago. I finally found time to look into it and the erronous response is that:
{"errorCode":2,"errorDesc":"key did not validate"}

Was the API v2 switched off recently? If not, any other idea why that might suddenly be happening?

Sandro
sandro.krumbein

Posted Jan 08, 2016 in: "New Search" under saved searches
Hey guys, sorry for the late reply

I am aware of the "New Search" option, which is at the very TOP of the list on the left. But I have another one right in the MIDDLE of all my saved searches

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aix57gey2gk2zju/Screenshot%202016-01-08%2011.56.50.png?dl=0
sandro.krumbein

Posted Dec 03, 2015 in: "New Search" under saved searches
Hello!

Since a few days I have a "saved search" which is called "New Search". When I click it, it loads, but not tasks appear (no label, that there aren't any tasks either). I also can't remove the search like I would with any other.

This might be related to https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/22129/0/enter-key-no-longer-starts-searches.html, because the "New Search" was usually selected, when the none-search described in that post happened. And from what I read the symptoms (regarding the empty task list) are the same.

Regards,
Sandro

P.S. This question should have probably been filed under something other than "Discussion"...

This message was edited Dec 03, 2015.
sandro.krumbein

Posted Mar 28, 2014 in: Request to API v2
What I meant was host: it's Strato, Germany, with a PowerWeb Perfect package

My ISP (just in case it actually matters) is Telekom. But the script was hosted on the Strato server
sandro.krumbein

Posted Mar 27, 2014 in: Request to API v2
I DID mean is that when I put an

exit;

right before that last line, I get a response immediately. Alle the debug information I have put before that...

When I put it after that, it takes forever (I always stopped after two or three minutes at latest).

Now however, I have to say, that it works again. No idea way. And I will only start to care, if it happens again ;-)

P.S. The getting stuck was no isolated incident. I have tried a dozen times over the course of two days. Maybe there were some issues with my provider? That the curl call simply didn't go out from their servers? I don't know...

P.P.S. Thank you for caring :-)
sandro.krumbein

Posted Mar 27, 2014 in: Request to API v2
Hello!

I am having problems with an API request to v2 since a few days. The script (PHP) has never failed me in during the year. Now it's stuck at the point where the Curl request to the API is made.

$url = http://api.toodledo.com/2/tasks/get.php
$fields = key=SomeRealKeyDifferentFromThisOne&modafter=1393312365&num=1000&start=1&fields=folder,tag

Here is the curl execution function:
unction curlRequest($url, $fields)
{
//initializing the curl object
$ch = curl_init($url);

//return the result as a string
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
//set content type to be json
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, array("Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded; charset=utf-8"));

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, 1);
//setting the data to be posted
if ($fields <> '')
{
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $fields);
}

//get the response
$jsonResponse = curl_exec($ch);

and then some more, the last command is the script gets stuck at

Has anything changed with respect to what I am doing here?

Regards,
Sandro
sandro.krumbein

Posted Nov 03, 2013 in: Folders in dropdown box
Good idea, will check.

Should Ctrl + F5 resolve this?

Sandro
sandro.krumbein

Posted Oct 22, 2013 in: Folders in dropdown box
One more:
sorting folders alphabetically (then saving) didn't help, deleting another folder (then saving) did
sandro.krumbein

As I said, one went through. The next one got stuck again

I confirmed that the folder existed in the admin view
Used Ctrl + F5 on the website
Checked create task dropdown box and the one in the task list for the folder
Went to folder admin page and saved changes (without making any)
Still to no avail
Then added another folder, then they both showed up

Ideas? A bug?
sandro.krumbein

Damn it, of course not it works :-/

The dropdown box in the task creation area would be one example. Yesterday I created a folder via the API (none private folder), reloaded the ToodleDo.com page by pressing F5 several times and the folders didn't appear. They did though when I archived another folder...

Now I just did the same thing, reloaded and there it is. Any other explanation for that phenomenon?

Sandro
sandro.krumbein

Posted Oct 21, 2013 in: Folders in dropdown box
Hello!

Can it be that the 51st non-archived folder doesn't appear in the dropdown box in the web interface anymore while the 50th still does?

Sandro
sandro.krumbein

Posted Oct 21, 2012 in: Alarm feature
Final feedback: that did indeed do the trick!

No clue why it had worked before and who (probably me) disabled those settings ;-)
sandro.krumbein

Posted Jul 20, 2012 in: Alarm feature
Sorry for the late reply... Does the watchlist feature actually work or had I not ticked the box?

Here is what it looks like: http://d.pr/i/EjNe

When I click the "Setup customizable alarms/reminders" link, I am taken to the settings screen. I am a pro subscriber and have been all this time (just in case that matters)
sandro.krumbein

Posted Jul 13, 2012 in: Alarm feature
Recently, for a few weeks, I had an alarm checkbox and a combobox to select how much time in advance I wanted to be alarmed in my Due Date/Time pop up. Where is it gone now?

Sandro
sandro.krumbein

Posted May 30, 2011 in: Tasks missing
No, unfortunately that isn't the problem. As I said the only criteria is a particular folder and they are all in there. Just checked again
sandro.krumbein

Posted May 27, 2011 in: Tasks missing
Hello

I have done a search, the only criteria was a particular folder. All subtasks in the folder are completed, should that be of relevance. Now when I show the subtasks flattened, they are all there (compared to the CSV export). When I show them indented, some are missing. There are tasks missing, that have a later due date, than some of those, that are shown.

Any ideas?
sandro.krumbein

Posted May 11, 2011 in: Import CSV to Excel
Have the 2007 version of Excel. And I have tried either: just double clicking, opening from the inside or import from text... None works

Here might be the kicker though and please don't hate me for mentioning it so late. I am German. The Office version is actually English (showing the English menu and stuff), but the operating System (Windows 7) is German. Might that be it? For example there is a difference in the decimal mark between the German and the English version. It's the comma for us and the dot for you, isn't it?

Anyway, thanks for all the effort! I have finally found a solution I am happy with. Here goes: software is called Exportizer, which is able to import and export all kinds of table data. CSV and XLS are amonst them. Now I have created a batch file, which does this for me (part was done by the software). Now the conversion is done by simply dragging the downloaded CSV onto my batch file. Voila, there is my CSV file, which is now compatible with my Excel version

Here is the batch code, for those, who would wonder how to get the drag and drop going:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Exportizer\exptizer.exe" /ado /export /ExportType=CSV /ExportMode=CREATE_OR_REPLACE+INSERT /separator=; /textSchema=0 /IncludeColNames /DelimitAllFields /CloseWhenDone /minimize /OpenDestination /LineTerminator=WINDOWS /IncludeMemo %1 C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\Lokalim\Auswertung\Zeit\toodledo_completed.csv

The %1 is the placeholder for the name of the dropped file

Thank you!
Sandro
Skip to Page:  1   2      Next