ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by taddswanson"
taddswanson

Posted Jun 24, 2020 in: iOS Update - June 2020
Score: 0
Any efforts into fixing push notifications on iOS platform? Not sure if you knew about this but they no longer work. See ticket # 75719 from 5/28/20.
taddswanson

I can no longer get popups when I set an alarm on my iOS device. Notification settings are what they should be. I've deleted the app and reinstalled. Still no pop-ups. Am I the only one?
taddswanson

Interesting.... I really thought that I had tried this and it didn't work. However, I just did it now, and the outlines button backed me back out to the list. Thanks!

Posted by mdhuang1:
Posted by taddswanson:
Hey everyone:

Am I the only one who is missing the "back" button in outlines after updating to iOS13? When you're in an outline, there's to way to get back out since the button is gone now. It's not just me, is it?

Thanks

I have never noticed the back button :) Just press "Outlines" again it goes back to the first screen.
taddswanson

Hey everyone:

Am I the only one who is missing the "back" button in outlines after updating to iOS13? When you're in an outline, there's to way to get back out since the button is gone now. It's not just me, is it?

Thanks
taddswanson

Posted Jan 22, 2018 in: iOS: Bottom Sync Bar Red?
Sometimes the status bar at the bottom of the screen in the iOS app is red while a sync is being done. But sometimes it's not. What is meant by this?

Thanks!
taddswanson

Score: 1
Posted by Sabina A.:
Hi Paula,

Thanks so much for the positive feedback. We are currently reviewing all feedback related to the position of the add task button, so we'll definitely take this into consideration.

Sabina:

On another note, I'm not a fan of the drop down menu in the upper LH corner. Now to switch between Tasks, Notes, and Outlines, it takes 2 clicks every time to accomplish what used to be able to be done with a single click. Why is twice as many clicks better?

In addition, for users that ONLY use Tasks, they may never find out about the other awesomeness that's available because the options aren't there. For example, I only found out about outlines by seeing the button and thinking "What's this?".

Thanks!
taddswanson

Will do. Thanks!
taddswanson

Hey all:

I love to use outlines now that they're available in the iOS app. But am I the only one who seems to have trouble getting them to sync? I actually use about three different computers throughout the day, and may edit an outline from any of them. But it seems common for me to make a change from Computer A and then go to Computer B or even the iOS app, and have it not be there. Sometimes if I go back to Computer A, the change will be there and it will update and then push to other devices. But sometimes the change is just gone.

I've never had trouble like this with Memos or To Do items, but Outline syncing seems kinda wonky. Anyone else have this issue?

Thanks!