ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by gschlyter"
gschlyter

Posted Jan 14, 2024 in: Next generation mobile apps
Score: 1
Thanks for the update from the developers. Love the next gen app in testflight - looking forward to learning the new features. Keep up the good work. One quick question - I've noticed in the web app the appearance of a new icon - "obj" in a dashed box - what is the significance of this?
gschlyter

I found a solution. It seems that my iPhone decided that it would only communicate with my "Task List" contact via iMessage. I deleted that contact in my contact list - and created a new contact named "Toodledo" with the same email address toodledo assigns to add tasks to my inbox. The SIRI command works with that new contact, and doesn't default to iMessage. Strange, but now I'm back in action.
gschlyter

Score: 0
For some reason, for about three months now - asking Siri to send an email to my toodledo inbox is no longer working. It seems Siri has defaulted to sending an iMessage to my toodledo inbox email address - not sending an email. This doesn't work. I've spent about 2 hours now fiddling to try to get this working again - deleting the contact, readding it, but the same behaviour remains. Frustrating - I need to get Siri dictation of tasks working again, and as far as I know - iOS Reminders sync isn't working yet in the next generation iOS app. Any ideas?
gschlyter

Score: 3
@Barrett_2 - it looks like there is activity... https://www.toodledo.com/forums/search_power.php?user=4121750
gschlyter

Posted Nov 18, 2021 in: Iphone app no longer works at all
Score: 0
Posted by rob:
The iphone app used to crash all the time, now it doesn't open at all. How long do I have to wait until you sort it out? Having a todo list that works on my phone is a must. Can someone give me a timeline?
Thanks
Rob

I'm having the same issue, have been for a few weeks now, I've resorted to accessing the web app from Chrome on my iPhone. Early 2022 seems a long way out.
gschlyter

Posted May 26, 2017 in: Can "Search" stay open?
Personally the magnifying glass button to open the search box is driving me crazy. I would love to have a permanently open search box - so that I'm not always opening the search box. Because I've now developed a reflex to go and click the magnifying glass to open search - quite often I now click it and end up closing the search box that I didn't notice was open in the first place - then I have to click again to re-open it. Dreadful waste of time - just keep it open all the time - or put the simple search box up in the header next to the Toodledo Logo (as is common on many websites).

I have 600 items in my lists - I need the search functionality - all the time.

Toodledo - please fix this...I'd be happy to discuss this further.