ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by jmantak"
jmantak

Posted May 09, 2020 in: bookmarklet
Score: 0
  • jmantak
  • Posted: May 09, 2020
  • Score: 0
Turns out that when not in split-pane mode, the bookmarklet from November of 2018 works, but the current one does not. I have no idea what the difference is, but that's what I'm experiencing.
jmantak

Posted May 09, 2020 in: Google Calendar Sync Work for You?
  • jmantak
  • Posted: May 09, 2020
I'm getting the "Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app" screen.

Has it stopped working again?
jmantak

Posted May 06, 2020 in: bookmarklet
  • jmantak
  • Posted: May 06, 2020
Are the bookmarklet scripts supposed to still be working? I'm trying #2 with Gmail, but the only url it saves in the Toodledo notes section is one to call up the label/filter view I was using when I invoked it, not the specific email...
jmantak

• jmantak
  • Posted: Sep 26, 2017
excellent!
jmantak

Posted May 30, 2017 in: Can "Search" stay open?
  • jmantak
  • Posted: May 30, 2017
Am I missing something, or can you not simply type the letter f ? Works for me...
jmantak

• jmantak
  • Posted: May 16, 2017
excellent!
jmantak

Score: 1
  • jmantak
  • Posted: Jan 19, 2017
  • Score: 1
nice! and faster, indeed!

The variation on the checkbox indicating repeating task is a nice touch. And I like the ability to adjust column width using column borders.

Well done!
jmantak

Score: -1
  • jmantak
  • Posted: Nov 10, 2016
  • Score: -1
If what makes <ctrl>click "a pain" is the need to use both hands, you can always right click and make a choice. That is, indeed, more than one click, but does retain the flexibility the allows software to benefit boatloads of users with different keyboard/mouse usage preferences.
*and* there are all kinds of default action preference choices in all the various browsers.