ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by dosmandan"
dosmandan

Posted Oct 22, 2018 in: Future Plans
Score: 3
Interesting change to billing. I just noticed, while looking at my membership, it states you will automatically be billed annually or monthly.

If you check the FAQ section, "How Do I update My Billing Information", the old ToodleDo states credit card information isn't stored in the system and your membership will expire at the end of the billing period. Basically, you need to renew each year.

"For your security, Toodledo does not store payment information. We also do not have an auto-renewal program. When your current subscription expires, it will remain expired unless you make another purchase"

This leads to the obvious question... was our credit card information stored? If not, how do they intend to automatically renew my subscription?

Possibly this is the new policy for people renewing, but it represents a fundamental change to the previous billing strategy. Wanted to make sure people aren't caught off guard if they assume their account will not renew automatically, as had been the previous standard.

This message was edited Oct 22, 2018.
dosmandan

Posted Oct 17, 2018 in: Future Plans
Score: 5
My thought as well. For triple the price, I'll definitely start looking for alternative solutions that are more reasonable. I've been a steady customer for many years because Toodledo represented a good trade off between value(to me) and price...until now.

With such a drastic price increase, I would expect a substantial change to the online application, as well as a really nice mobile application. This won't be possible without a complete change to the way Toodledo looks and works. Toodledo would cease to be the application we all support and use.

The new owners are asking us to pay now for changes in the future, which we may or may not like at all. A more subtle approach would have been to start showing some nice changes, then increasing the price accordingly.
dosmandan

Posted Nov 04, 2013 in: Toodledo Database Compromised
Score: 8
It's impossible to guard against every kind of attack, but it is possible to handle it well...which you have done.

Thanks!
dosmandan

Posted Oct 22, 2013 in: Enhanced Alarms
Score: 1
Hey, I really like this feature! I always have Toodledo open on the browser, so the way you have this is perfect. In case some people aren't aware, you can have Chrome open a set of tabs when it is run. Just make sure one of them is Toodledo and you won't have to remember.

Nice work.
dosmandan

Posted Sep 19, 2013 in: New Section: Lists
Score: 1
Fantastic addition! Nice idea putting out a short video. Watched it and was using the lists in just a few minutes. I'm impressed and can't wait to see what you do next.

Dan
dosmandan

Posted Jun 07, 2013 in: New Section: Outlines
Score: 0
I love the new Outline feature. I was using the Notes section for this and entering all of my information HTML text. I like the Outline feature for capturing thoughts or organizing ideas. With the future ability to tie these to tasks, I couldn't be happier.

Nice work!
Dan