Search results for "Posted by wilcox"
wilcox

Posted Oct 10, 2008 in: Toodledo on the iPhone
Score: 0
  • wilcox
  • Posted: Oct 10, 2008
  • Score: 0
Some new feature requests:

Remember the task list that I'm viewing and return to it when I open the app again. I don't want to be taken to the overall task list every time I launch the app, and then have to navigate to the list "All" list (which is where I usually live).

I like the Appigo ToDo way of showing dates due/overdue. When I sort by date due I need to be able to see more easily which tasks are overdue, which are due today, etc.

Repeat: sync button on the main screen

Question: will you add the ability to sync Notebooks?
wilcox

Posted Oct 08, 2008 in: Toodledo on the iPhone
  • wilcox
  • Posted: Oct 08, 2008
I own Appigo ToDo but bought your app immediately. Looks great. A coupld suggestions: I really would like to see a sync button on the home screen. And a way to set the default folder. (By the way, is there a way to set the default folder in Toodledo on the web?)

Great job! I look forward to watching this app evolve.
wilcox

Posted Sep 13, 2008 in: Timed tasks
  • wilcox
  • Posted: Sep 13, 2008
Posted by Toodledo:
Hi,

Please check out item #2 in the Top Feature Requests announcement in this forum :)

Thanks

Great! Here's my vote to move it to item #1 on the list!!!
wilcox

Posted Sep 13, 2008 in: Timed tasks
  • wilcox
  • Posted: Sep 13, 2008
I have a particular need about the ONE thing that stops me from using Toodledo.

I need to be able to add a time due to a task (I know, I can do that now), and then receive an email notification at a PARTICULAR time (say, 15 minutes) before that task is due. I know I can receive email notifications for timed tasks now too, but is lacking is the ability to determine more precisely than just 1-2 hours before the task is due. That's not good enough for a person with many small but CRITICAL tasks due at a specific time.

Do you have any plans to give your users more precise control over the email notification feature? Please say yes, because everything else about Toodledo is fantastic!
wilcox

Posted Aug 12, 2008 in: Due Time on iPhone
  • wilcox
  • Posted: Aug 12, 2008
Will you (soon?) be adding the ability to add due times when creating a new task by EMAIL?
wilcox

Posted Aug 07, 2008 in: Add time to task via email?
  • wilcox
  • Posted: Aug 07, 2008
Is it possible to create a new task via the email import feature, and add a time to the task? I see how to add date, context, etc with the special syntax, but not how to add TIME. This is critical for me!