ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by mikejcostello"
mikejcostello

Score: 0
I just uninstalled and reinstalled the app and there's definitely no request for permission to send notifications occurring when I turn on Date Alarms in the settings section
mikejcostello

Ok, well I'd enabled notifications in the settings section too and I still don't get the permission dialogue box and I'm unable to receive notifications on my iPhone 6.
mikejcostello

Posted by Jake:
Toodledo can be in the notification center on iOS 8. Here are some instructions: http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php#85

I think you might be mis-interpreting the poster's problem, as I am having the same issue too. On my iPhone 6 running iOS 8.0.2 with Toodledo up to date, when the app is installed and opened for the first time, there is no message to ask if you want to receive push notifications. (I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling more than once) Therefore, in settings, it does not appear in the list of apps that you can edit notifications for. I therefore receive no notifications for due tasks nor do I get the app badge (the latter of which is an acknowledged issue). This was also the case for Toodledo in iOS 8.0.2 prior to the latest update as of writing this.
I also have an iPad 4th generation running iOS 8.0.2 also with the latest version of Toodledo and that DOES NOT have the same problem. Toodledo appears in the notifications list of apps in settings and I also get alarms and the app badge.
I posted something about this here too... http://www.toodledo.com/forums/1/19520/1/toodledo-ios8-update-sharing-outlines.html

To my untrained eye, it looks like part of the same problem.
mikejcostello

Posted by Master Brian:
The update is out there now....but doesn't look like it fixed badges or alarms

Same here. Still no application badge or alarms. I have an iPhone 6 running iOS 8.0.2. I also have an iPad 4th Gen running 8.0.2 and it DID work on there before the update. Not had a chance to update it and see if it still works.So (in my humble opinion!) it seems to be hardware specific.