ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Heathy65"
Heathy65

Posted Nov 24, 2014 in: Tags: case-sensitivity
Score: 0
  • Heathy65
  • Posted: Nov 24, 2014
  • Score: 0
I tried that and yes that process changes the case of each individual tag on the tasks but the case of the tag in the tag view (on the LHS) doesn't change.

For example I have 2 tasks which were tagged with 'friends' and I changed them both to 'Friends' and the change worked on each of the 2 tags but the tag view still shows 'friends'.

FYI, I did check to see whether I had any completed tasks with this tag but don't.

Thanks.
Heathy65

Posted Nov 19, 2014 in: Tags: case-sensitivity
  • Heathy65
  • Posted: Nov 19, 2014
I have the same issue as here: https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/18331/0/tag-remains-in-all-caps.html

Comments are closed on this post, hence the new post.

I've inadvertently created some tags in uppercase and others in lowercase. I've tried to tidy them up (e.g. by removing the give tag from all tasks then recreating it but that's not worked).

Is there an easy way I can sort this out?
Heathy65

Posted Nov 17, 2014 in: Saved Search sync to Android App
  • Heathy65
  • Posted: Nov 17, 2014
Thanks.

Do you have a published ordered list of planned enhancements. (I'm very keen to know whether this is realistically happing soon or whether it's miles-off).
Heathy65

Posted Oct 16, 2014 in: Saved Search sync to Android App
Score: 1
  • Heathy65
  • Posted: Oct 16, 2014
  • Score: 1
Are there any concrete plans to sync Saved Searches to the Android client. I've seen this issue raised before but haven't seen an official response.
Heathy65

Posted Apr 24, 2014 in: Toodledo Mac Menu Bar App
Score: 1
  • Heathy65
  • Posted: Apr 24, 2014
  • Score: 1
Hi,
I've just tried both versions of the app (from your site and also the AppStore) and I see the login/password page now. Unfortunately after entering my userid & password when I press "Sign In" nothing happens :-(
Cheers Ian
Heathy65

Posted Oct 30, 2013 in: Toodledo Mac Menu Bar App
  • Heathy65
  • Posted: Oct 30, 2013
I just tired this app on OS X Mavericks and I just get "Connecting..." then "Could not load data from toodledo website!".

I can reach m.toodledo.com via Safari though.

Any thoughts?
Heathy65

• Heathy65
  • Posted: Aug 15, 2012
Posted by Toodledo:
This is on our to-do list, but it is our policy to not comment on our roadmap or delivery dates for future feature improvements.

But it has been 2 years and it's not directly related to the Toodledo product itself :-)
Heathy65

• Heathy65
  • Posted: Aug 15, 2012
It was suggested that this forum should have email notifications for updates to watched threads way back in 2010.

The response was that it's on the road-map but when is this likely to happen?

https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/6985/0/feature-request-email-alerts-on-toodledo-forum.html
Heathy65

Posted Jan 27, 2012 in: Forum Watchlist email notification
  • Heathy65
  • Posted: Jan 27, 2012
Hi there

Would it be possible to be able to have email alerts sent when someone posts on a forum thread that is in the Watchlist?

Thanks
Ian

This was requested back in July 2010 and the response was that such a feature was planned.

Any update?
Heathy65

• Heathy65
Thanks, it's appreciated.
Heathy65

• Heathy65
Thanks, but they're not made available anywhere else?
Heathy65

• Heathy65
  • Posted: Jan 23, 2012
I'm using Calendar Syncing to make my Toodledo tasks readable on/in my iPhone calendar.

I'm using this type of URL.

webcal://www.toodledo.com/id/tdxxxxxxxxxxxxx/ical_live_combo.ics

Which, to quote the information on the web site will do the following "Tasks with a date will appear on the calendar and dateless tasks will appear on the to-do list".

So my dated tasks appear in my calendar as expected.

My query is in relation to the undated tasks, should/can they appear on my iPhone?
Heathy65

• Heathy65
  • Posted: Jan 23, 2012
I'm using the calendar subscription feature to publish my Toodledo tasks to my iPhone so they are visible in Calendar (and also the excellent Week Cal app that I use).

This is an extremely useful feature and I love it although I'd like to suggest an improvement.

What I typically do is see a task in Week Cal on my iPhone that I've forgotten to do/close and then make use of the URL link within that task to mark the task as done.

Unfortunately that URL link (obviously) spawns Safari and the web version of Toodledo (even though I have the Toodledo app installed on my iPhone). The biggest pain with this is that the Toodledo website is not optimised for mobile use so I then have to click on an extremely small tick box to mark the task as complete.

Would it be possible to rework those links to refer to a page which just contains a simple dialogue to enable the task details to be seen and the task marked as closed if desired?

Better still (but perhaps more difficult) could you guys get together with the Week Cal devs and enable their app to (somehow) link to your app in someway?
Heathy65

Posted Aug 19, 2011 in: Alarms via web interface per day only
  • Heathy65
  • Posted: Aug 19, 2011
What's the story with alarms and specifically the time before the event that they can be set?

It seems that when using the web interface the alarm can only be set to a certain number of days (i.e. it can't be set to so-many hours or minutes, just the unit of days).

But I've noticed (by chance) that on the iPhone application you can set an alarm by so-many hours or minutes too.

Is this by design or a bug?

I've tried setting an alarm on my iPhone to say '1 hour before' and it doesn't show correctly on the web application.

With regard to the web interface, as a minimum, I wish there was a way to set an alarm to happen on the day of the event (the closest I can get is 1 day before).