ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by J"
J

Posted May 30, 2017 in: New Layout - Control overlap.
Score: 0
  • J
  • Posted: May 30, 2017
  • Score: 0
Note - this is on a MacBook; happens in Safari and in Chrome.
J

Posted May 28, 2017 in: New Layout - Control overlap.
  • J
  • Posted: May 28, 2017
If I click on a tag that is low enough on the page, the tag selection pop-up extends up from the click point instead of down, which in and of itself is fine and, indeed, expected.

The problem is that if the tag selection pop-up is tall enough, it extends to the line that contains "✔︎ My Tasks > All Tasks >", which would be fine except that the "All Tasks >" text, which is a control, overlays the tag selection pop-up. Under the right (or wrong, really) conditions, that control overlays the tag entry text box, or the current tag list, making it impossible to use the overlain control because when you move your mouse there, the "All Tasks >" control "awakens" and the tag selection pop-up goes away.
J

Posted May 28, 2017 in: New Layout - Calendar Double-Click
Score: 1
  • J
  • Score: 1
When selecting a date by double clicking on a date in the calendar, if the date you are double clicking on is in the next month (for example, if I click on Jun 2nd to change the date for something to this Friday), the first click changes the calendar so that the chosen month (in this case, Jun) takes the place of the current month (May). This means that the second click I make as I double click is on a different date. So, for example right now if I double click on Jun 2 I actually get Jun 30, and if I double click on Jun 3 I actually get Jul 1.
J

Posted May 28, 2017 in: New Layout - Repeat Field Hover-over
  • J
In the previous layout, hovering over a repeat field popped up a tool-tip with "Repeat from Due date" or "Repeat from Completion date".

Now, I just get "Daily" or "Every four weeks". So instead of providing additional info, the tool-tip just repeats the same information that I am hovering over. Definitely better the old way, where I got additional info with the hover.
J

Posted May 25, 2017 in: New Layout - date selection is clunky
  • J
  • Posted: May 25, 2017
When I click on the due date for a task, and then click on a new choice (say, changing a task due today to due on Saturday), the date selection pop-up doesn't go away until you move the mouse away. I much prefer the old layout behavior, where clicking on a date (or day of the week on the right side) updates the tasks and dismisses the date selection pop-up.
J

• J
  • Posted: Apr 23, 2017
Update: The problem seems specific to Safari (Version 10.1) on macOS (10.12.4). Chrome (Version 57.0.2987.133 64-bit) on the same machine does not have the issue.
J

• J
  • Posted: Apr 23, 2017
Update: I think perhaps the problem arises when the task's due date is modified on an iOS device using the Toodledo iOS app. I changed the due date of a task from "Tomorrow" to "a week from tomorrow" (it was Saturday local time, and I changed it from Sunday to next Sunday).

So now on my iOS devices, and in the original web page view, the task shows as one week out (next Sunday), while on the updated/new/future web page view, the task still shows as today (Sunday). I've refreshed both pages, and I've even quit the browser and restarted it. The new web page is definitely not seeing the change.
J

• J
  • Posted: Apr 22, 2017
Thanks, Jake. I did try a refresh of the page and it didn't seem to help. The task in question has been completed, but I'll look for future occurrences and see if I can determine how long it takes to correct itself.
J

• J
  • Posted: Apr 21, 2017
I have a task that, in the current default interface, has a due date of today (4/21). When I switch to the new interface, that task displays a due date of two days ago (4/19). It did have that due date at one time, but at some point, at least two days ago, I moved it to today.

IIRC, I have seen this several times - when I switch to the new interface, dues dates on some of the tasks seem to be from a previous "version" of the task.
J

• J
  • Posted: Jun 17, 2016
Is there anyway to configure the iOS application so that phone numbers in task descriptions can be dialed just by touching them, the way that they can in Messages, Calendar entries, Emails, etc.? If not, please consider this a feature request.
J

• J
  • Posted: Jul 15, 2015
In the latest version, if you have Button Shapes enabled (General>Accessibility>Button Shapes), the buttons at the top of most screens are extremely dark and virtually impossible to read. Affects iPhone 6+, iPad Air 2, and iPad Mini 3. Some examples at the link below:

http://www.justj.net/misc/Screen%20Shot%202015-07-15%20at%207.40.07%20AM.png

This message was edited Jul 15, 2015.
J

Posted Mar 03, 2015 in: Application Badge Updates not working?
  • J
  • Posted: Mar 03, 2015
Posted by Jake:
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks

I think it may have cleared itself up. I'll keep monitoring and open a ticket if not. Thanks...
J

Posted Feb 28, 2015 in: Application Badge Updates not working?
  • J
  • Posted: Feb 28, 2015
Seems like maybe with the last update I'm no longer getting application badge updates. It was working fine before. I've tried turning badge updates off and back on again in the application, but that didn't seem to help. iOS 8.1.3 on 3 different devices (iPhone 6+, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3).
J

• J
  • Posted: Feb 18, 2015
Posted by Jake:
I believe that we have fixed this.

Yes, it's working as expected for me now.
J

• J
  • Posted: Feb 16, 2015
Seeing odd behavior (Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, Safari 8.0.3) related to the Quick Search field. When I move the mouse pointer to this field, if I point at the bottom half of the field, the pointer changes to the Text indicator (I-beam), and I can click to change focus to the field and type a search term.

But if the mouse pointer is pointing to the top half of the field, it changes from the standard arrow to a pointing hand, and clicking does not change focus to the field.

Note that the Quick Add task field on the line of the same page does not exhibit this odd behavior - the entire height of the field will cause the mouse pointer to be an I-beam that can click to change focus to the field.

Chrome (40.0.2214.111 (64-bit) does not exhibit this functionality - both fields work as expected.
J

• J
  • Posted: Jan 19, 2015
Version 3.2.10 now available from the iTunes store.
J

Posted Jan 19, 2015 in: iPhone App Showing Wrong Date
  • J
J

• J
J

• J
J

Posted Jan 19, 2015 in: iPhone syncing and date troubles
  • J
There is a display bug that causes the latest iOS version to display tasks in the wrong section depending on your time zone. If you check the tasks, they all do have the correct date.

As discussed in the other threads on this topic, a fix has already been submitted to Apple, so everyone is just waiting for them to approve it and put it in the store; no one knows when that will happen.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3      Next