ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Christopher Sol"
Christopher Sol

Score: 0
2Do on IOS does sub-tasks really well. They work just as you would expect.

It has some limited ability to do "saved searches" or filters, but I'm not happy with how those work...
Christopher Sol

Posted Jun 29, 2012 in: My Use of Contexts
I also use tags for these kinds of things. That gives me more flexibility for multiple locations, for instance tasks that can be done from work or home get the GTD-style @work and @home tags. I don't use the context feature at all.
Christopher Sol

Another +1. I also commonly used this on RTM. The workaround mentioned above is pretty good and I've used it too. Nevertheless, especially when I'm out of the office, throwing in several tasks at once would be great.
Christopher Sol

FYI, check out this Greasemonkey script: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/103701. I haven't tried it yet, but looks like it has good potential. If anyone has tested this, I would love to hear about it.
Christopher Sol

+1 from me. I've been a Toodledo user for a while. I just left for a couple of months to experiment with Zendone. The app looks great but is missing too many features that Toodledo has. However, the Evernote integration is awesome. Just having the Evernote link support in the web app would be plenty for me. Looking forward to it.
Christopher Sol

Posted Feb 14, 2012 in: From 2 to 3 logical levels in Search
I would also like a feature like this. I used some complex methods in RTM to handle my Next Action smart lists, here done as a saved search. In particular I use it to handle repeating tasks.

I didn't realize that it may be possible to reduce to a single level. If I can manage that, then I don't need this feature!
Christopher Sol

+1 from me too. Very much looking forward to having this capability on the iphone. Not very useful to my workflow without it.