ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by ba66e77"
ba66e77

Score: 0
  • ba66e77
  • Posted: Jul 16, 2019
  • Score: 0
In the new pricing guide, the Free tier says it includes "Basic app integrations" and the paid versions include "All app integrations." Is there a list somewhere of what are basic app integrations?

https://www.toodledo.com/subscribe/index.php
ba66e77

• ba66e77
  • Posted: Mar 24, 2019
I've pinged Zapier on Twitter to see if their Gmail integration is going to continue to work. Will update this thread when/if they respond.
ba66e77

• ba66e77
  • Posted: Mar 22, 2019
I use an IFTTT recipe to create a new task in Toodledo via email when I star a message in Gmail. Unfortunately, that trigger is apparently going away at the end of this month: https://www.engadget.com/2019/03/22/ifttt-gmail-project-strobe-api/

Does anyone have another solution to create tasks when starring emails?
ba66e77

Posted Oct 17, 2018 in: Future Plans
Score: 2
  • ba66e77
  • Posted: Oct 17, 2018
  • Score: 2
I've been using Toodledo for a decade now (or so Aaron told me when we talked) and have happily paid for more product than I needed just to support the tool. But this price hike is pretty huge; above prices for other comparable tools. I've got a year left in my current subscription but between now and then y'all better come up with something pretty amazing.

I really, really hope y'all can come up with something compelling enough to justify the price by then.
ba66e77

Posted Jul 07, 2018 in: Future Plans
Score: 3
  • ba66e77
  • Posted: Jul 07, 2018
  • Score: 3
Posted by BlueForces:
Each time my subscription comes up for renewal, I scope out the alternatives and keep coming back to Toodledo.

I do the exact same. There are other tools that have prettier UI's but nothing I've found has the flexibility and power of Toodledo. Toodledo lets me bend it to match my process rather than forcing me to bend to match its process like all the prettier tools do.

Jake, thank you for all the work you've put into Toodledo. It's been the central tool in my workflow for so long I can't remember a time when I wasn't using it.
ba66e77

Posted Nov 01, 2015 in: Family Plan
Score: 1
  • ba66e77
  • Posted: Nov 01, 2015
  • Score: 1
In order for my wife, son, and I to all share shopping lists, tasks, etc., we each need a subscription. It would make coordinating this a lot easier if there were a family plan type of subscription that would cover multiple users.
ba66e77

Score: 8
  • ba66e77
  • Posted: Jan 14, 2015
  • Score: 8
I've started looking at Habits now that they're a thing in the iOS app and I find myself with questions about how (if at all) they relate to Goals. At the moment Habits seem divorced from Tasks and Goals, but conceptually they should all tie together.

Questions
----------
1. Recording and charting mechanisms aside, what's the difference between a checkbox Habit and a recurring Task?
2. Is there a plan to connect Habits to Goals in the same manner as Tasks?
3. Habits have their own interface elements currently in the iOS app and the web site, but Goals are tucked away under Organize on the web and have no real interface in the iOS app. Are Goals being phased out?

Use Case for unifying Habits, Goals, and Tasks
-----------------------------------------------
As a health conscious person, I have a lifelong Goal to "Maintain Healthy Body and Mind." That Goal is related to the Habit of "Watch my weight", which will allow me to record my weight each day. To facilitate that Habit, I'd like a Task with a daily recurrence to "Watch my weight," which would ideally automatically mark itself complete when I record my weight in the Habit.
ba66e77

• ba66e77
  • Posted: Aug 24, 2014
Would offering a bounty for this feature help bump it up the queue? If so, I'm willing to sponsor development of the feature.
ba66e77

• ba66e77
  • Posted: Aug 23, 2014
https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/16733/0/quick-add-quick-syntax.html

There've been several requests, going back years, for the ability to use the special email syntax in the Quick Add tool. Each has been answered with "it's on the to-do list" and each topic has since closed due to age with no sign of the feature. Is this still on the to do list? Can you give an idea of where on the queue it is?