ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by creek"
creek

Posted Apr 23, 2019 in: Disable Smart Quick Add?
Score: 0
  • creek
  • Posted: Apr 23, 2019
  • Score: 0
Is there a setting to totally disable Smart Quick Add? I use a lot of slashes on my to-do items, and it's more efficient for me if SQA isn't even an option...
creek

Posted Sep 17, 2018 in: Bug with iOS 12 upgrade?
Score: 2
  • creek
  • Posted: Sep 17, 2018
  • Score: 2
Just upgraded my iPad to iOS 12, and it appears to have corrupted my todo items. Some are unchanged, but most of them have reverted to a due date of 8/24, including tasks that had already been completed weeks ago.

I'm not sure what items I may have lost entirely (I haven't found any), but lots of old ones are back, and my due dates are totally messed up. Sigh...

I sync between the web browser version, my iPhone (which has been on iOS 12 beta for quite a while), and my iPad. All was fine between all 3 until the iOS 12 update on the tablet. Also, not that I use the browser version on the iPad, since it offers more functionality than the app.
creek

Posted Apr 28, 2017 in: iOS App Update
  • creek
  • Posted: Apr 28, 2017
Any ballpark guesstimates as to when an updated iOS app might be arriving? Inquiring minds want to know... :)
creek

• creek
  • Posted: Apr 12, 2017
This problem (cut and pasted from someone else's post on a previous occurrence) has returned:

I use the slash character frequently in my tasks, and now that Smart Add is available, it seems that I cannot hit Enter in the Quick Add window on these tasks (presumably because it's trying to interpret them in a Smart Add context). The task will enter if I click on the + sign on the right, but that ends up slower when entering multiple tasks, since I need to move my hands from my keyboard to the mouse and back (unnecessary before). Any way to work around this / disable Smart Add?

Not a deal breaker, but annoying. I'm using the "new" task view.
creek

Posted Mar 24, 2017 in: Layout / space usage on iOS app
  • creek
  • Posted: Mar 24, 2017
Been a long-time Toodledo user, both mobile and Web. Recently switched back to an iOS phone after a number of years on Android. I find the iOS app to be much less space efficient than the Android version on the Tasks view. Font size is small, which would be OK if it meant more tasks per screen, but then each task has a "2nd line" with just the due date. Also, the checkbox and star are somewhat oversized. I'm fine with a decision to 1) use a bigger font/elements for elegance and/or readability, or, 2) using smaller fonts/elements to get more stuff on a single screen. However, this seems to combine the worst of both -- small font + odd task layout + big elements = not ideal.

Am I missing something? (I'm hoping so) I guess I'm looking for a Tasks list that's a bit cleaner -- I'm more interested in seeing more of my tasks rather than more of the other information like Due Date. Maybe if there was a simple option for a "clean" list that would be denser? My big honkin' iPhone 7 Plus only shows 11 tasks on a full screen...
creek

• creek
  • Posted: Dec 30, 2015
OK -- I'll look at this a little deeper. I had one specific case where I was updating the notes in a task on my phone, and it was being repeatedly overwritten by the older content from the Web site. Hmm...
creek

• creek
  • Posted: Dec 30, 2015
I may have missed news on this, but I'm seeing odd behavior with Sync between my Android app and the Web site. I'm not certain, but it appears that if I go and manually select Sync, then changes made on my phone get posted to the Web site, but if I just pulldown on the task list screen, my changes on my phone can be lost (overwritten). Am I missing something? I'm fairly certain that this behavior has changed in the last month or so.
creek

• creek
  • Posted: Dec 17, 2015
Gee, wish you guys could be a little more responsive... :) Thanks!
creek

• creek
  • Posted: Dec 17, 2015
I use the slash character frequently in my tasks, and now that Smart Add is available, it seems that I cannot hit Enter in the Quick Add window on these tasks (presumably because it's trying to interpret them in a Smart Add context). The task will enter if I click on the + sign on the right, but that ends up slower when entering multiple tasks, since I need to move my hands from my keyboard to the mouse and back (unnecessary before). Any way to work around this / disable Smart Add?
creek

Posted Sep 14, 2015 in: Introducing the Breadcrumb Bar (part 1)
Score: 4
  • creek
  • Posted: Sep 14, 2015
  • Score: 4
Haven't played with it much yet, but my initial feedback is Like, Like, Like. Loving all these UI improvements, made without falling victim to the "less is always more" trap.
creek

• creek
  • Posted: Oct 20, 2009
I can offer no help, but I saw exactly the same symptom when I tried that app. I do know others that are having better luck, so there's a missing factor here...
creek

Posted Feb 23, 2009 in: Line spacing on Web To-Do list
  • creek
  • Posted: Feb 23, 2009
Forgot to mention that this problem occurs in Internet Explorer 7. Firefox does not seem to have the issue.
creek

Posted Feb 23, 2009 in: Line spacing on Web To-Do list
  • creek
  • Posted: Feb 23, 2009
Some time in the last month or so, something changed, and when I view the To-Do list on the Web site, the spacing between each item has grown significantly over what it once was (much like double-spacing). If I select Toggle Details, then toggle it back, the spacing returns to the way it used to be in the past (more like single-spacing). Has anyone else seen this?