ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by bettylarsen"
bettylarsen

Posted Jan 24, 2021 in: Can't delete tasks
Score: 0
Posted by bettylarsen:
Where do you find sync Toodledo to device?

Okay - found it. Doesn't work! What's going on with this company? I have to find another Todo list app. Any suggestions?
bettylarsen

Posted Jan 23, 2021 in: Can't delete tasks
Where do you find sync Toodledo to device?
bettylarsen

Posted Jul 10, 2020 in: Outstanding Issues with New iOS Update
Yesterday after I cleaned up Toodledo's doubles and triples caused by syncing TaskAngel with Toodledo, TaskAngel crashed. I uninstalled. Today I reinstalled TaskAngel and synced again with Toodledo. I'm a glutton for punishment. Again totally messed up Toodledo with doubles and triples. I've learned my lesson. Apparently the 2 apps don't play well together. It's time Toodledo fixed their app and updated subscribers on the status of their work.
bettylarsen

Posted Jul 09, 2020 in: Outstanding Issues with New iOS Update
I downloaded TaskAngel and synced with Toodledo. Great I thought. I'll keep both running and see how I like TaskAngel. What a disappointment when I saw most of my tasks now in Toodledo are doubled and tripled. What a mess. I can't believe Toodledo subscribers are not being updated about the status of this software. We pay our yearly subscription fee on time - how about Toodledo being respectful of us.
bettylarsen

Posted Jul 07, 2020 in: Sorting not working
I've struggled with this update and finally have all my tasks restored. Now the sorting option is not working. I sort
1. by folder
2. by due date & time
3. alphabetically.

Toodledo does not retain my sort options. This did not happen before the 'update'.

Any help? Any suggestions?
bettylarsen

Posted Jul 06, 2020 in: iOS Update - June 2020
WOW - this update is miserable. First I saw no data in my app after update. I was told to force sync from website. At first look I thought that worked. Not so. Everything is crazy. Sorts don't work. Unable to delete an enormous amount of completed tasks. I'm so unhappy with Toodedo. This has never happened before. I have yet to look at what my Notes data looks like. Toodledo customers. deserve more.
bettylarsen

Posted Dec 19, 2010 in: Frequent crashes since last update
Sorry I haven't written this earlier but crashing is GONE when I select pref Sync on Edit. Yeah!
Thanks - good job!
bettylarsen

Posted Jul 03, 2010 in: Frequent crashes since last update
I created a support ticket. Hope I did it correctly so you see it. Hope you're able to solve this problem. Thanks!
bettylarsen

Same here. Badge count is not accurate. This and constant crashes after last update. Wonder if these bugs can be fixed.
bettylarsen

Posted Jul 01, 2010 in: Frequent crashes since last update
I'm getting crashes extremely often since the latest update. Is anyone else having this problem on their iPhone? Nothing is ever lost - just time consuming and annoying. i have turned off my phone and restarted it but that was not the solution.
bettylarsen

Posted Sep 09, 2009 in: "Yesterday" folder
Wondering if instead of all not comleted tasks going directly into 'overdue' that those that didn't get completed go into a 'yesterday' folder. It would save so much time and be a great reminder of slightly past due tasks. Thanks.
bettylarsen

Posted Jun 11, 2009 in: Thanks! Good job!
What a nightmare but you guys are survivors. I appreciate all your hard work. Everything looks great now. Get some sleep!
bettylarsen

Posted Mar 08, 2009 in: iPhone App Updated
Did Daylight Savings Time mess up the due dates on my iPhone? My Today list on my phone is showing tasks that are marked as due tomorrow, March 9. They stubbornly won't move! Help! This seems like a bug I believe I recall happening when I was testing out this app last fall. Now I'm wondering if that also was a Daylight Saving issue also. Hope you are able to get to the bottom of this problem. I love the app and it keeps me on task - but this confusion is such a distraction.