ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by marniyael"
marniyael

Posted Oct 23, 2009 in: Google Calendar sync frequency
Score: 0
thanks anders. i realize that, but where it stood in june is that google only updates toodledos every 24 hours which makes it not really a usable sync. do you know if this is still the case?
marniyael

Posted Oct 23, 2009 in: Google Calendar sync frequency
any update on the faster updating of toodledos in google calendar yet? oct 2009
marniyael

can we add that as a suggestion?
marniyael

is there any way to see your hotlist in any view other than going to "view by: main" and then "hotlist" tab?
marniyael

Posted Jul 11, 2009 in: can't sort by goals
never mind i figured it out thanks. you just had to click on the heading name of the column to sort by that.
marniyael

Posted Jul 11, 2009 in: can't sort by goals
i'm on a mac and with both firefox and safari i am unable to sort my to-do list by goals. i was able to do it earlier yesterday but now i can't. the page appears to be correct (http://www.toodledo.com/views/goal.php) and the goals are all listed in tabs at the top. but when i click on the "All Goals" tab, it says "92 to-dos sorted by Importance" and then all the tasks are listed under the blue heading "importance level: 11" instead of by goal? what am i doing wrong.

This message was edited Jul 11, 2009.
marniyael

Posted Jul 10, 2009 in: igoogle default view options
is there any way to change how the toodledo gadget appears on igoogle? for example i would prefer when i open up igoogle for my toodledo gadget to be open to folder view instead of the home view.
marniyael

Posted Jul 10, 2009 in: iphone pro subscription sort options
i'm doing a 7 day trial of the pro specifically because i am interested in the sort options.. ie. being able to sort by three criteria instead of just the two. it works great on the web version but on the iphone there is only one sort by button possible and then you don't get to even see the other criteria. ultimate todos appears to have even less options to this end. am i missing something? i would gladly pay for this subscription if i could use this feature on my iphone but i can't see the point if i can't
marniyael

Posted Jul 09, 2009 in: no decent exporting options
thanks anders. is there a way to export a single folder or context or goal or day. also is there a way to determine the order of the information (ie columns) when exported?
marniyael

Posted Jul 09, 2009 in: no decent exporting options
with all of the amazing categorizations available in toodledo (ie context, folders, goals etc) why is it when you go to export your info, none of these options are available and you just get your tasks in a big long list
marniyael

Posted Jul 09, 2009 in: gantt chart possible?
Score: 5
is there any way to make a gantt chart in toodledo? this would be a super handy feature to add.
marniyael

Posted Jul 09, 2009 in: Google Calendar sync frequency
sweet! both those suggestions worked perfect! thanks alot anders. any update on the faster updating of toodledos in google calendar?
marniyael

Posted Jul 09, 2009 in: Google Calendar sync frequency
do toodledos show up in google calendar as anything other than a checkbox in the upper left hand corner? i have been trying to figure this out for days. my tasks don't show up as written tasks on the date, the only thing i see is a checkbox on the left hand corner that when you click brings you to the toodledo front page where you then have to sign in to see anything... what am i doing wrong?