ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by trrycvngh"
trrycvngh

Posted Sep 29, 2023 in: Old tasks keep reappearing
Score: 0
I have five or six old tasks that keep reappearing in my current To Do list. I have deleted them countless times, and also tried just checking them off as "Completed," but they continue to reappear. Is there a fix for this?
trrycvngh

Posted Sep 22, 2020 in: iOS 3.4.2 Update
The Search function is not working for me. If I search for tasks completed between August 1 and August 30, I get nothing. Is this being addressed?

Posted by Anant G.:
Hello all,
Thanks for all your feedback on the last update of Toodledo's iOS app. We are working on rolling out a more stable version in app store asap.

You can download the new beta version from here : https://testflight.apple.com/join/YV3Mvh12

For downloading the beta version, you have to download Testflight app from appstore and then open above URL in safari.

Here is the beta version of the app which solves most of the bugs reported to us :
* Synchronization issue on iPads.
* Synchronization issue when account has more than 10,000 tasks.
* Notes scroll issue in Notes and tasks section.
* Priority labels on tasks.
* Speeding up the sync.
* Some small layout bugs.
* Sorting issue

Open Bugs:
* Hotlist settings are currently synced from website and it overrides the settings on the app.

Let us know if you see any other bugs on the app.

This message was edited Sep 22, 2020.
trrycvngh

Posted Feb 22, 2019 in: "Assign to" field
No, it is "Assigned to." I checked my profile and Assignor is disabled.
trrycvngh

Posted Feb 22, 2019 in: "Assign to" field
I have been using Toodledo for years, and just recently, when I add a Task, an "Assigned To" field is showing up.

I don't want this. All my tasks are for me.

Is there any way to delete this field from the Add Task window?
Thanks.
trrycvngh

Posted Nov 23, 2012 in: Easy Integration with Outlook
Is there a way to save the view in Tasks, so I don't have to open Tasks and open the Toodledo folder every time I switch from Mail or Calendar to Toodledo? I feel like I may as well open another browser window (and keep it open), rather than have to click three times to get to my list... Any solutions out there? Thanks.