ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by AntonioTroitsky"
AntonioTroitsky

Score: 0
But this option is not really needed. Because the option "Future task" doesn't work with start time of the task.
AntonioTroitsky

Posted Nov 05, 2014 in: Groups of Folders
Toodledo's Admin. Could you give me an answer on my question - what difference between project and task? Why I can't search in tasks with "contains", "begin with" and etc. But I can't do in with projects (folders).

I describe this problem in March. And it obvious that is a problem of search.
AntonioTroitsky

Posted Nov 01, 2014 in: Progress Report - October 2014
Thank you for your report! Good Luck.
AntonioTroitsky

Posted Sep 23, 2014 in: Search by importance
Why there is no search by importance in TD. I think it obvious that is very powerful feature - importance.

For example, I've created a search list which contains tasks with priority 2 & 3, and also i don't want to see tasks with priority level 1, but if one of these tasks have due date it will never appear in my search list, but its importance level increase with time and it will be great if some tasks with increase level of importance will appear in search list. So, if there is ability to search tasks by importance level it will be wonderful.

Best regards,
Anton Troitsky.
AntonioTroitsky

Posted Sep 23, 2014 in: Toodledo Redesign Plans
Posted by Bridget:
Hey there Toodledo users,

Just checking in to let you know I have been reviewing all of your responses.

At the moment I'm most interested in hearing detailed accounts and experiences using the following features:

1. Goals
2. Settings
3. Add a Task

I'd like to hear specific scenarios and use cases to better understand your perspective on these three subjects.

* Remember, the more information about your specific use case the better I will understand your point of view.

i.e. I use my Toodledo settings to do this specific set of behaviors very frequently. I encounter the following problems when attempting to achieve this set of behaviors...

Include reason, context, frequency and specific emotions to maximize your feedback.

Thanks, and have a great weekend.

:)

BK

It will be greate if in TD will appear patterns of the new tasks.

This message was edited Sep 23, 2014.
AntonioTroitsky

Posted Sep 02, 2014 in: Groups of Folders
Posted by Purveyor:
Antonio, it seems that you want the ability to specify contains, doesn't contain, begins with, ends with when searching by Folder.

Right now, the only options are "is" and "is not".

Yes it is very uncomfortable for me, and I think it will be useful for different users. I think it will not take a lot of time to add this ability, but this ability will help me to save my time in search options.
AntonioTroitsky

Posted Mar 13, 2014 in: Groups of Folders
Posted by Sabina A.:
Hello,

Here is a good way to separate projects:

http://www.toodledo.com/forums/3/18365/-85865/toodledo-toosday-context-filter-video-tip.html

You can search for certain folders and context using our advanced search feature:

http://www.toodledo.com/info/search.php

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Why do you don't want to add ability search in folder name like in tags?
AntonioTroitsky

Posted Mar 05, 2014 in: Groups of Folders
Yes, I know these features but I need every time change my search options because I add some new projects related to my work and etc. If I want find projects related to my work I need to set all of them. And this is a problem, because the quantity of the projects in one sphere can't be constant.

This message was edited Mar 05, 2014.
AntonioTroitsky

Posted Mar 04, 2014 in: Groups of Folders
How can I separate my projects in the groups? For example, I want to define personal projects or projects related to work and other projects. I want to find this projects in my search option. For example, I want to find projects related with my work. How can I do that. If you add ability to find the the folder by contetns like in tags it will ability to resolve my problem.
AntonioTroitsky

Posted Jan 12, 2014 in: The sorting is not saved
I have strange behavior of the sorting. Usually the sortings are saved for each type of view: Main, Context, Due-Date, etc. But they are reseted now. If I reenter to Context view the sort settings will be reseted.

What is the problem?
AntonioTroitsky

Posted Nov 30, 2013 in: Different sorting for different search
I have different settings for search.
And it will be great if there is ability of different sorting settings for different searching. Is there ability to do in now?
AntonioTroitsky

Posted by Jake:
Unfortunately, this isn't possible, but it is on our to-do list. However, we do not comment on timeframes for implementation.

Thanks

Dear Jake could you represent your to-do-list because it will be interesting for all users to see what will change in the future?

It will be greate if users could vote for new features.
AntonioTroitsky

I don't understand why is the parent task appear in task list? For example, if I have task - "Parent Task". And my parent task has subtasks - "SubTask1", "SubTask2" and etc.
Why are the parent task and subtasks displaed in common list? I guess that parent task should not be displayed in the list while the subtasks are not compleated?
AntonioTroitsky

Posted Nov 14, 2013 in: How to define time interval for task?
Posted by DSM:
If the task must be done this week or month, then why not set the due date to the last day of the week/month and the start date to the first day of the week/month? You could also set an alarm to go off sometime before the start date (although you'll have to set it based upon the due date -- Toodledo doesn't do alarms based upon start date).

It's not comfortably because of that due date option definitely define the date. It will be complex to find nessesary task which must be done in the last day of the week for example.

I think it will be more comfortable to use only start date and tags.
AntonioTroitsky

Posted Nov 14, 2013 in: How to define time interval for task?
How can I define tasks which I must to do on this week or this mounth, but I don't want to use due date because it very hard to make a decision for specific date.

Is there ability to do it?
AntonioTroitsky

Posted Oct 31, 2013 in: Search in Tags
Posted by Jake:
"Tag is" should do an exclusive query. Perhaps you could take a screenshot that shows the search and the incorrectly matched tasks. You can upload this to a support ticket and we can investigate for you.

How can upload screenshots to your support ticket?
AntonioTroitsky

Posted by Purveyor:
Instead of "Tag contains", use "Tag is".

It's not work if my tag is "A, B" so it will not appear in search list.
AntonioTroitsky

I want to use a search in my tags. For example I have tags: A, B, C, email. If I want find tasks with only "A" tag. I use in search "tag contain A". But there are appear tasks with "email" tag. How can I find tasks which have only "A" tag and don't have other tag with letter "A".
AntonioTroitsky

Posted Jun 08, 2013 in: Sub Sub Tasks
Score: 2
Do you plan to do subsubtask in your toodledo like what you have did with outlines notes?

It will be more helpful if you create to do list for toodledo "Upcoming features". The users could vote for some new features that they want to be added first. I guess it will help everyone.
AntonioTroitsky

Posted Jun 06, 2013 in: New Section: Outlines
Score: 1
Outlines have a very good interface. Do you planning update your old interface for tasks?

Outlines look like google tasks :) But when I work with google task I can you use arrow keys for move cursor from one note to other. It more helpful, You have not to use mouse.

When I delete a note in the outlines a new window appears and it is not useful. I havу to use mose to delete notes. It will be more useful if I can apply something like "ctrl + z". If I delete one note or note with subnotes by accident I could to restore them.

This message was edited Jun 06, 2013.