ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by pjl"
pjl

Posted Sep 05, 2020 in: Migrating to Toodoist
Score: 0
  • pjl
  • Posted: Sep 05, 2020
  • Score: 0
If you would like to migrate your tasks from Toodledo to Toodoist, and you are comfortable modifying and running Python scripts, here is a script that will convert your exported Toodledo CSV file to a Todoist CSV file that you can import: https://gist.github.com/PatonLewis/c97173bdb6d82c5d1449fd1a6d42472b
pjl

Posted Sep 05, 2020 in: Security Certificate ?
  • pjl
Posted by Larry3:

May depend on your browser? I tried with Vivaldi and it displayed all my tasks. I tried with Firefox and it didn't. The old toodledo.com/tasks worked in both, as you said. I don't have Chrome installed so don't know about that one.

Yep, I'm using Chrome.

Has anyone figured out how to access the Habits section on Chrome without SSL?
pjl

Posted Sep 05, 2020 in: Security Certificate ?
Score: 1
  • pjl
  • Score: 1
Posted by stevenghines:
Toodledo's wildcard SSL certificate has expired. If you're a Google Chrome user and refresh the page you're probably seeing a message that says, "Your connection is not private". At the bottom left you can click on the Advanced button and then click on the "Proceed to toodledo.com (unsafe)" link that appears in order to be able to work with your tasks.

Note that this solution does not work for tasks.toodledo.com, which is supposedly the "new" web interface that we were told to switch to a few years ago. That page loads partially, but doesn't display any user data. So if you're having that problem, try www.toodledo.com/tasks, which will work without SSL.
pjl

Posted Sep 04, 2020 in: server issue or hacker attack?
  • pjl
  • Posted: Sep 04, 2020
Service is still down. Almost an hour so far. Some sort of response from the Toodledo team with an ETA for a fix would be helpful.
pjl

Posted Mar 14, 2019 in: Page reload when task completed
  • pjl
  • Posted: Mar 14, 2019
Thanks for the response, anat_3.

You might want to change the tasks link on the home page to point to the new Tasks implementation, instead of the old one. I've been using Toodledo for many years, and I had no idea that I was still using the old Tasks implementation, even though the "new" Tasks implementation has apparently been out for more than a year.
pjl

Posted Jul 30, 2016 in: Task folders vs. Notes folders
  • pjl
  • Posted: Jul 30, 2016
I've been using Toodledo Tasks for years, and I love it. Last year I started using the Habits feature, which is also quite good. Today I was planning to migrate my existing Notes from a competing app. However, I just discovered that the Notes section already has a set of folders in it, because I have organized my Tasks in folders. My existing Notes are in entirely different folders, and the way I organize my notes has nothing to do with the way I organize my tasks. I don't want my Tasks to be polluted with my Notes folders, and vice-versa. I would like to request that the folder structures for Tasks and Notes be made independent from each other.

Thanks for providing a great service and product!
pjl

• pjl
  • Posted: Nov 22, 2015
I have a new habit that I have checked exactly once, a week ago from today (Sunday). However, in the chain it incorrectly indicates that the habit was performed yesterday. When I click on that habit and select "Last Week" from the drop-down it confirms that the habit was not checked on any day except last Sunday. Reloading the page does not fix the bug. I do not see this bug with other habits, perhaps because they all have more than one data point each. I am using Google Chrome Version 46.0.2490.80 (64-bit) on OSX.
pjl

• pjl
  • Posted: May 01, 2015
Sorry, but that doesn't help me. I don't want to create a new account, I want to pay for a subscription for someone who already has an account.
pjl

• pjl
  • Posted: Apr 17, 2015
I'd like to purchase a subscription for someone else so that we can collaborate. When I go to subscriptions it only lets me downgrade or renew my subscription, and I don't see a way to purchase a subscription for someone else. How can I do that?
pjl

Posted Jul 26, 2011 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011
  • pjl
  • Posted: Jul 26, 2011
Please bring back the text at the top of the list that displays the total number of tasks in the list. Being able to see that number helps motivate you to work on tasks and decrease the number.

The new color scheme for priorities doesn't work well. A higher priority becomes more yellow, which stands out less well against the white background. This means that the lower priority tasks stand out more in the list than the higher priority tasks.

This is a bit more subjective, but I prefer the old green color for tasks over the new drab gray color. Green has positive associations that make it more appealing to look at in a list of tasks. Gray is dreary and discouraging.