ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by djones_1348386278"
djones_1348386278

Posted Feb 09, 2013 in: Cannot get Mac Dashboard widget to work
Score: 0
I downloaded the Apple dashboard widget and installed it. However - when trying to add my account details to the widget it says it can't because I am not accepting cookies... there's a link to fix this, but the link doesn't do anything. Any ideas anyone?
djones_1348386278

It seems that there is information on seeing compoleted tasks. I assume that http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/806/-3990/managing-comleted-tasks.html is all still valid.

As that is locked due to age, I'm starting here.

The logic that you do not let us see all our completed tasks is flawed. Every month I do timesheets and I like to note some of the things I did each day last month, whene I am charging the client. Seeing completed tasks by date is perfect for this.

You don't need to see all of them, but a range would be nice. Did I miss a way to seacrh for these?
djones_1348386278

Posted Jan 13, 2013 in: The Clock of Life
Sounds interesting - but don't forget the obvious and let us all put in our own deadline. If my life goal is to retire at 50 (no chance now...) then I know when to set my deadline.

Also - most of us have families - so one clock in the kitchen won't have a wide market because it's like that Heart shaped mirror my wife has put in the hall... sooner or later I'm going to get rid of it... or drop it...

Nice concept though.