Search results for "Posted by Feathers"
Feathers

Posted Aug 14, 2009 in: Toodledo iPhone Update 1.5.2
Score: 0
  • Feathers
  • Posted: Aug 14, 2009
  • Score: 0
Success!

Just for completeness I thought I'd better report back. On checking after four and a half hours I found my badge correctly updated. I don't know what was going on earlier but it seems to be back on track now.
Feathers

Posted Aug 14, 2009 in: Toodledo iPhone Update 1.5.2
  • Feathers
  • Posted: Aug 14, 2009
A quick update: Reminders are working and badge numbers are updated along with them. On the off chance that that little test has unblocked something, I'm trying a simple badge numbering update test again.
Feathers

Posted Aug 13, 2009 in: Toodledo iPhone Update 1.5.2
  • Feathers
  • Posted: Aug 13, 2009
Yes, opening/closing works fine and everything updates as it should under those circumstances.

It's been five hours or so since I created my test task on the server and still no badge update (I have nothing set to remind me at the moment so I've got no other push notifications due).

I think I'll sync everything so I get the badge number updated then complete the task on the server and see if the badge is dropped by one again.
Feathers

Posted Aug 13, 2009 in: Toodledo iPhone Update 1.5.2
  • Feathers
  • Posted: Aug 13, 2009
Posted by Anders:
Yes, Push notification is in there. See this help topic for setup instructions: http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?sel=85

Does anyone know if Push is still working? I've had no badge number updates pushed through today despite two being due.

The first was a pre-synchronised task becoming a Hotlist item this morning (UK time). It was in the Hotlist but not on the badge when I looked.

The second, as a test, I created a new Top priority task online 4.5 hours ago but still have no indication of it on the phone badge number.

In the past the number has been updated even though the tasks themselves haven't yet been synched with the phone.

(and no, I haven't changed my settings since it last worked!)
Feathers

Posted Jul 02, 2009 in: iPhone 3.0
  • Feathers
  • Posted: Jul 02, 2009
I thought an earlier post in this thread said Push was coming in the update after this one. I'd guess they're now enabled for it but haven't implemented yet.