ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by M_ichel"
M_ichel

Score: 0
  • M_ichel
  • Posted: Sep 09, 2016
  • Score: 0
Hi all.

I have a project (Task) that I know has *tons* of "completed subtasks.

Today, the system states that there are only 7 "old completed subtasks"!!!

I cannot believe that all my history (and proof of work) is gone! What happened???

Thanks.
M_ichel

• M_ichel
  • Posted: Dec 16, 2015
OK. Will do. Thanks.
M_ichel

• M_ichel
  • Posted: Dec 15, 2015
Hi.

I've just replied to a post and the "weird blue lines" are not visible... Must have been a temporary problem with my computer...

Thanks.
M_ichel

• M_ichel
  • Posted: Dec 15, 2015
Posted by pawelkaleta:
I wouldn't blame this K for this additional empty column, it is transparent icon only above the grid currenty being displayed. Have you tried to adjust the size of columns to fit the whole width of the screen? Is the K in such case still on the right of the grid, in separate empty column?

Hi.

I did try to resize the columns. However, there does not seem to be a way to resize the last column on the right-hand side (that "column" contains the icon for the task notes).

In order to make the horizontal scroll bar disappear (indicating that I'm seeing the whole width of the page), I have to leave a fairly wide white space on the right-hand side of the window... I have screen shots, but can't find the instructions to incorporate them in this reply...

Thanks.
M_ichel

• M_ichel
  • Posted: Dec 07, 2015
Hi all.

(Using OS X 10.10.5 and Firefox 42.0)

Just noticed this morning that when typing a new topic in this discussion forum, the "editor" adds weird blue lines or short vertical bars at random times.

Is this a feature or a bug???

Thanks.
M_ichel

• M_ichel
  • Posted: Dec 07, 2015
Hi all.

(Using Toodledo on iMac, Firefox, etc.)

Recently, Toodledo added a new "feature": the letter "K" at the bottom right-hand side of the web page when displaying tasks. (When clicked, this thing opens an information panel about some keyboard shortcuts).

Is there any way to make this "feature" disappear? But still be able to use keyboard shortcuts?

My problem with this "feature" is that it widens the web page needlessly, displaying a nice blank column on the right-hand side of the page. Total waste of precious desktop real estate!

Thanks.
M_ichel

• M_ichel
  • Posted: Oct 28, 2015
Hi.

Will you ever get around to upgrading this app so we can set default values?

Thanks.
M_ichel

Posted Nov 30, 2014 in: Toodledo Redesign Plans
  • M_ichel
  • Posted: Nov 30, 2014
Hi all.

Don't know if this has been mentioned in a previous post (but I'll be damned if I'm going to read them all!).

On OS X, the loss of the Toodledo widget was a BIG problem for me. I was using it to enter new tasks, on the fly, on the spur of the moment, with default values chosen by me, in accordance with GTD principles, etc.

Replacing that with the OS X "app" (the one that stays in the menubar) THAT DOES NOT ALLOW SETTING DEFAULT PARAMETERS was a HUGE mistake on the part of Toodledo developers.

Let's see what you can do about this!

Good luck!
M_ichel

Posted May 19, 2014 in: Well, moving to something else.
  • M_ichel
  • Posted: May 19, 2014
Posted by ykphuah:
Posted by jeremiah.moss:

- Toodledo has adopted basically a "we don't say anything about stuff in development" philosophy. Granted, IQTELL isn't much better in this area, but it's still something I fundamentally disagree with, as a developer myself.

This is my main gripe. Dreaming one day where the devs will use something like this:
https://glympse.zendesk.com/forums/21175206-Vote-for-New-Glympse-Features

You may want to look at Wunderlist! They publish the list of "wished-for features" and you can vote on them and add your comments! Here: http://wunderlist.uservoice.com/forums/136230-wunderlist-feature-requests/filters/top
M_ichel

Posted May 13, 2014 in: Mac App Updated
  • M_ichel
  • Posted: May 13, 2014
Hi all.

This app is a huge step backward! I was forced to install it because the OS X widget no longer works and I find it a total disapointment! Thanks for the 2Do suggestion!
M_ichel

Score: -4
  • M_ichel
  • Score: -4
This post has been hidden because of negative votes. Click to reveal
M_ichel

Posted May 13, 2014 in: Default Context?
  • M_ichel
Yes but what about new tasks created with the "Mac App"???
M_ichel

Posted May 13, 2014 in: Mac "App"
  • M_ichel
Just got kicked off the Mac OS X widget and forced to install the "new" Mac App.

Does anyone know how to set default values for all the fields in this f*** app???

Thanks!
M_ichel

Posted Jun 06, 2013 in: New Section: Outlines
Score: -6
  • M_ichel
  • Posted: Jun 06, 2013
  • Score: -6
This post has been hidden because of negative votes. Click to reveal
M_ichel

Posted Jun 06, 2013 in: New Section: Outlines
Score: 1
  • M_ichel
  • Posted: Jun 06, 2013
  • Score: 1
Hi all.

Is it just me? Some icons in the new "Outlines" display as a hex code...

iMac, OS X 10.8.3, Firefox 21.0

Bye.
M_ichel

Posted Feb 10, 2013 in: Note icon on toodledo website
  • M_ichel
  • Posted: Feb 10, 2013
Hi.

Quoted from the help section:

How do I show or hide task notes?

If you are viewing your tasks in grid mode, you can show or hide individual notes by clicking on the or icons adjacent to the task. You may need to scroll your window horizontally to see this icon if your window is too small. If you wish, you can move the note icons to the left side of the task. This is an option in your account settings.

If you are viewing your tasks in multi-line mode, you can show or hide individual notes by clicking on the disclosure triangle for the task.

To open or close all of the notes, and save this preference for future visits, click the icon in the blue toolbar.

Regards.
M_ichel

• M_ichel
  • Posted: Jan 16, 2013
Great! Thanks.
M_ichel

Posted Jan 15, 2013 in: Checklists
  • M_ichel
  • Posted: Jan 15, 2013
Hi Jim.

Don't know what your technical environment is but if on iPhone/iPod, have you looked at Listomni?

Regards.
M_ichel

• M_ichel
For what it's worth, I, for one, love to see the words instead of the dates!

(If you're going to change this, at least make it a user-selectable preference...)

Regards.
M_ichel

Posted Jan 15, 2013 in: Why I cannot create sub-subtask????
  • M_ichel
Hi all.

Maybe the core question is what role a "task manager" should be expected to play...

What would be the difference between a task mgr vs a project mgr?

I admit it would be nice to keep all our projects, all their sub-projects, all the sub-projects' sub-projects and, finally, all the individual tasks in one place.

But is it realistic (or even desirable and practical) to want to do it all within the same program?

"Looking at projects" is more of a planning function, done periodically, and probably not on a daily basis. "Looking at tasks" is an execution function; I, for one, am looking at my list of tasks (those that I have selected for today) repeatedly during the day.

Do I need to have the ability to look at my projects at the same time, in the same tool? Not really.

Although, at the moment, I DO have all my projects (and the one level of sub-projects that Toodledo allows) and all their individual tasks in Toodledo. But I'm in the process of implementing GTD and I suspect that is going to change.

Let not Toodledo be a victim of Zawinski's Law of Software Envelopment! ("Every program attempts to expand until it can read mail. Those programs which cannot so expand are replaced by ones which can.")

Good day all.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3      Next