ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by CP_1392446718"
CP_1392446718

Posted Jan 26, 2022 in: Franklin task style
Score: 1
Hi MisterDave,

Wow! I haven't heard "Franklin" in a long time. I used to use Franklin planners many years ago. While I don't use that same organization method now, I believe you can achieve a similar effect within ToodleDo.

Here's what I suggest trying:

1. Enable the "Priority" and "Tags" fields if they're not already. This is done by going from the "Account Menu" -> "Profile & Settings" -> "Fields/Functions Used."

2. While you're still on the "General Settings" page to complete the above step, I suggest also setting the "Row Style" so the "Title is styled by priority," but this is optional.

3. On your "Tasks" view, set the primary sort to ascending "Priority," and the secondary to ascending "Tags." The "Priority" field represents the letters with "Top" representing "A," "High" representing "B," etc.

4. For each of the tasks in their respective "Priority" section of the list, add a tag for it's number. For example, each task in the "Top" section (A) will have a tag number starting from 1 for how every many tasks are in the "Top" section.

5. Reload the page so the tasks in each priority grouping are displayed sequentially with A1 ("Top" "Priority" and "1" "Tag") at the top.

I hope that helps.

Sincerely,

Chris

This message was edited Jan 26, 2022.
CP_1392446718

Posted Nov 06, 2020 in: Subtasks not accessible
Score: 0
Posted by michaelkamen:
I normally expect a task with subtasks to show an icon of ... on the left of the title area. When I click on this icon of late, it changes to a + sign and subtasks do not appear indented under it as they should. The + sign remains unless I refresh the screen. How do I get my subtasks back?

I want to add, only one task with ... to it's left displays a subtask when I click on the ....

Also, every task without subtasks has the + sign bullet. Hovering over any of them says "subtask". But I know none of them have subtasks nor are they themselves subtasks. I am quite puzzled.

Hi Michaelkamen,

You can learn about all the options available for subtasks here (https://www.toodledo.com/info/subtasks.php).

Sincerely,

Chris
CP_1392446718

Posted Aug 16, 2020 in: Sub tasks
Posted by David Sherwin:
Hi all

Is there anyway to set it so that when it lists tasks, it keeps tasks and sub-tasks, you know, together?! At the moment they just list themselves totally separate from each other, if this makes sense. Bit silly and annoying to be honest!!

Sorry to moan, am new to using TD......had it ages but only just started to use it

Thanks in advance

Hi David,

Yes, there is. You can learn about all the options available for subtasks here (https://www.toodledo.com/info/subtasks.php).

Sincerely,

Chris

This message was edited Aug 16, 2020.
CP_1392446718

Posted Nov 19, 2015 in: Todoist vs Toodledo -- Why I'm back.
Posted by Salgud:
I've been looking for a personal task manager (I use TD only for work, I can't find a good way to keep personal and work truly separate in TD other than having 2 accounts.)

I use TD locations to separate personal from work tasks within one TD account.
CP_1392446718

Posted Nov 19, 2015 in: Toodledo Toosdays: Calendar View
Hi Jan-Simon,

You can still sort from the Calendar view. You can find the sort options near the upper right corner below the account menu button.