ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by jason.hover"
jason.hover

Posted Feb 25, 2024 in: Android App not syncing/updating
Score: 2
*** RESOLVED***

I was just now (2/25/24 8:20pm pacific time) able to do a sync from Informant 3rd party android app to toodledo - so it would appear that the server-side sync issue is resolved (fingers crossed it sticks!)
jason.hover

Posted Feb 25, 2024 in: Android App not syncing/updating
Score: 1
Same here. I actually use Informant app to sync with toodledo, and my last successful sync was 2/24/24 6:33PM pacific time. Now I just keep getting "Toodledo sync problem". I downloaded Android Toodledo app to try that, and I can't sign in - just get "authentication failed [4]" error. So issue seems to be on server side. Here's to hoping this gets resolved Monday morning!
jason.hover

Posted Apr 27, 2013 in: Repeating task options
Score: 1
I see that you currently support "The Last Sat of each month". Would it be possible to add support for "The Last Sat of every N months"? That would be very helpful.

Also, could you add support for "The last DAY of each month"?

These would be great. I love the app. I am converting from outlook and bought a subscription. One gap I see is that the recurrence patterns in outlook are more robust. I have a lot of tasks that I want to do on recurrence patterns that aren't supported (the first saturday in august, the last day of each month, the first monday of every 3 months, etc...)

It would be awesome if you could add these enhancements!
jason.hover

Posted Apr 24, 2013 in: Notes Formatting
Score: 0
Just throwing in my 2 cents.... I bought a "Pro Plus" subscription so does that mean my posts carry extra weight? :))

I really need the rich text feature. I have long notes and use primarily font color, bold/underline/strikeout, to capture pieces of the note that are done/complete, important, etc.