ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Philippe L"
Philippe L

Posted Oct 27, 2020 in: How do I delete a saved search?
Score: 0
Posted by cyktrussell:
Created some test searches but don't see a way to clear them.

Select the test search, then click on the "trash bin" icon (on the right, at the top of the window):

You will get the message "Really delete this saved search? YES/ NO"

This message was edited Oct 27, 2020.
Philippe L

Posted Oct 27, 2020 in: We’re Back
Posted by Ummagumma:
Posted by Philippe Lahalle:
Very strange!
This morning (6:30 a.m. in France), I can modify the task titles on my iPhone 8 Plus with iOS14 and the official Toodledo app version 3.4.1 (5649).
Yesterday I could not.

Post updated:
and at 10 a.m. I can't modify the task titles!
What is this random bug?
I am getting crazy!

While I am not a developer, this to me seems to indicate server sync issues.

Hi Ummagumma,
You were right: it was a server sync issue.
I have deleted all data from my Toodledo app on my iPhone then everything is now OK after the server sync.

By the way I submitted a ticket to the Toodledo support team on September 25,2020 to get a solution to this issue.
I got the message "There are currently 243 tickets in the queue. Approximate wait time for new tickets is <2 business days."
I have not received any answer from Toodledo after more than 1 month...
I think that Toodledo is a good product (the best product to meet my needs) but Toodledo support could be improved...

This message was edited Oct 27, 2020.
Philippe L

Posted Oct 27, 2020 in: Does anyone use Toodledo as a CRM?
Yes I use Toodledo as a CRM.
In the "Location" field I have entered the names of my active customers.
But it only works if you have less than 100 customers because you cannot enter more than 100 locations.
Philippe L

Posted Sep 23, 2020 in: We’re Back
Hi Ummagumma

Thank you for your help.

I think that this is not a server sync issue because the bug also appears when my iPhone is in airplane mode.

I have never updated the Toodledo app on my iPhone and it worked in the past.

Maybe the bug is an incompatibility with iOS 14.0 that I updated last week on my iPhone.

I hope that the next Toodledo official release will come very soon on the App Store and will fix this bug...
Philippe L

Posted Sep 23, 2020 in: We’re Back
Very strange!
This morning (6:30 a.m. in France), I can modify the task titles on my iPhone 8 Plus with iOS14 and the official Toodledo app version 3.4.1 (5649).
Yesterday I could not.

Post updated:
and at 10 a.m. I can't modify the task titles!
What is this random bug?
I am getting crazy!

This message was edited Sep 23, 2020.
Philippe L

Posted Sep 23, 2020 in: Tag Limits
Hi projectBlake

The current limit for tags is not 50 in the current official version of the interface on the web:

It is 100 (it is what I can see).

I can see 629 tags on my iPhone 8 Plus with iOS 14.0 and the official Toodledo app version 3.4.1 (5649) available on the Apple’s App Store:

The number of tags is probably unlimited on the iOS app.
Philippe L

Posted Sep 22, 2020 in: We’re Back
Hi Anant,

I've found another issue on my iPhone 8 Plus with iOS 14.0 and the official Toodledo app version 3.4.1 (5649):

When I click on "Delete Task" the task is not deleted.

When will this issue be fixed?
Philippe L

Posted Sep 22, 2020 in: We’re Back
Hi Anant,

I've also been with Toodledo for many years (I use Toodledy Plus).

I cannot modify the task titles on my iPhone 8 Plus with iOS 14.0.
When I modify a task title, the modification is lost after clicking on "Save".
I use the official Toodledo app version 3.4.1 (5649) available on the Apple’s App Store.
Does this issue come from an incompatibility between Toodledo 3.4.1 and iOS14.0?
When will this issue be fixed?

This message was edited Sep 22, 2020.
Philippe L

Posted Aug 25, 2020 in: Tasks Via Email
Score: 1
Hi Oscar_Ostos,

To add a task via Email you will find the Email address in:

Account Settings > More... > Tools and Services > Email Access > Configure

This message was edited Aug 25, 2020.
Philippe L

Posted Aug 23, 2020 in: We’re Back
Sorry, I made a mistake in my message posted yesterday:

Posted by Philippe L:
Hi Nailseauk and Laurence_1573215849,

[...]
Unfortunately there is no Saas mode from a web browser and I cannot use RTM on my professional PC:
The IT department of my company will not allow the installation of a Windows software which has not been validated by the IT department to be used by all employees (IT security policy).
[...]

I can see that there is a SaaS mode in RTM:
https://www.rememberthemilk.com/app/#all
Philippe L

Posted Aug 23, 2020 in: We’re Back
Hi wickendeng,

Why did you write that there is chaos in Toodledo?

I have not installed the beta version and I have not seen any chaos in the official version on my iPhone 8 Plus and my iPad.

I have just renewed my annual subscription to Toodledo Plus.

I trust Toodledo and I hope that I made the good choice (I have 2544 tasks in Toodledo and it would be a lot of work to migrate them to RTM, even if the Toodledo tasks can be automatically imported into RTM).

Fingers crossed :-) ...

This message was edited Aug 23, 2020.
Philippe L

Posted Aug 22, 2020 in: We’re Back
Posted by svsmailus_2:
I must be the only guy happy with the app.

I appreciate it is not polished, but it is moving forward. I understand Toodledo went through a leadership crisis with the CEO leaving, which is a big thing and this reverted the app to 2017. However, on my mac, iphone and ipad it works. Yes there are visual glitches and it looks outdated, but it works. I've used omnifocus, Todoist, even the shiny Things 3 app everyone's been singing about, but nothing, absolutely nothing comes close to doing what Toodledo can. I can view my tasks from any number of angles. I have no doubt that app will continue to improve. Folks have said they should sell the app to someone else. This has been a disaster for a number of great apps I used to use such as Voodoopad and The Hit List. There is momentum here. The iOS app is being updated. Yes it would be nice to have more info on the forum, but if a decision needs to be made between development and fielding hundreds of negative comments, I'd prefer them to just keep on trucking with improving the app. It's better now than it was at the beginning of the year and it will be even better at the end of the year.

Hi svsmailus_2

i agree with you.

i have also tested Things 3, Omnifocus 3 and Todoist:

Toodledo is the best software to match my needs.

I have also seen visual glitches in Toodledo and I agree with you: it is a minor issue wich does not prevent Toodledo from working correctly.

This message was edited Aug 22, 2020.
Philippe L

Posted by BillH99999:
I moved to TickTick a couple weeks back and it works great. Had used Toodledo for many years.

Hi BillH99999

I have just installed TickTick on my PC (Windows10) and here is what I get:

"Firewall alert: TickTick does not have a valid digital signature. The application that you are installing is not a checked application of the Microsoft Store.
Very few users. Less than 5 users of the Norton community have used TickTick.exe (Version 3.7.1)"

When I run TickTick, I can see Lists, Priorities and Tags but no Folders, Locations, Lengths (task estimated durations), Contexts, Start Date/Times, Due Date/Times.

Hard to believe TickTick is better than Toodledo!

Philippe L

Hi Nailseauk and Laurence_1573215849,

I agree with you: RTM looks good software.

I have just tested it on my iPhone and personal PC and I can see that the Toodledo tasks can be automatically imported (the Toodledo contexts must be converted into tags in Toodledo before importing the tasks into RTM because there are no contexts in RTM).

Unfortunately there is no Saas mode from a web browser and I cannot use RTM on my professional PC:
The IT department of my company will not allow the installation of a Windows software which has not been validated by the IT department to be used by all employees (IT security policy).

I am satisfied with Toodledo Plus (very reliable and it matches my needs) and I will go on using it on my iPhone and iPad (and on my personal + professional PC using a web browser).

Philippe L

Posted Aug 19, 2020 in: We’re Back
Thank you TheBrayingMule for your answer.

I just want to see the tasks of my iPhone calendar displayed in Toodledo (just displayed, nothing else: no import or export).

I have just seen that there is this feature in Omnifocus 3.

Posted by TheBrayingMule:
Hi Philippe, you can import automatically tasks you created with your IPhone in Toodledo. See settings -> reminders syncing
You also have choice to delete notes from iOs so that you only have one repository for all your tasks. In that way, Toodledo will be your repository.

Only one drawback : stock ios calendar does not manage Toodledo tasks (you can t display them or tick them when complete). But there is a way to show these tasks in your iOS calendar : go to your Toodledo account and generate a event feed. Then add this feed to your calendar. You will see your Toodledo tasks in your iOS calendar.

Posted by Philippe L:
Hi Anant,

I would like to see the tasks of my iPhone calendar in Toodledo (at least in the TODAY and TOMORROW views in the DATES tab).

That will help to avoid duplicated tasks created by me in my iPhone calendar and in Toodledo.

Best regards,

Philippe (from France)
Philippe L

Posted Aug 19, 2020 in: We’re Back
Hi Anant,

I think that Toodledo is not the nicest software but it is simple, efficient and powerful.
To improve powerfulness on iOS I think that a full-text search would be interesting.
I am comparing Toodledo Plus to OmniFocus 3 Pro on my iPhone:
I can see that the OmniFocus search feature helps to find one or several tasks easily from a keyword which is not in the tags.

This message was edited Aug 19, 2020.
Philippe L

Posted Jun 27, 2020 in: We’re Back
Hi Anant,

I would like to see the tasks of my iPhone calendar in Toodledo (at least in the TODAY and TOMORROW views in the DATES tab).

That will help to avoid duplicated tasks created by me in my iPhone calendar and in Toodledo.

Best regards,

Philippe (from France)

This message was edited Jun 27, 2020.
Philippe L

Today it works with IE11 or Edge. I do not understand why it did not work 7 days ago.

This message was edited Sep 27, 2019.
Philippe L

When I modify the description of a goal from my web browser it is not modified.
Can you see a solution?
Thanks
Philippe L

Hi Frank,

We are not allowed to read your newspaper article from Europe:

https://www.annistonstar.com/the_st_clair_times/frank-buck----toodledo-amazing-powerful-choice-for/a rticle_33f327e2-2178-11e8-a186-4bbe65909997.html

I get the following message from France:

451: Unavailable due to legal reasons
We recognize you are attempting to access this website from a country belonging to the European Economic Area (EEA) including the EU which enforces the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and therefore access cannot be granted at this time. For any issues, call 256-236-1551.

Is there another link available?

This message was edited Nov 17, 2018.
Skip to Page:  1   2      Next