ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Joyce@work"
Joyce@work

Posted Oct 08, 2014 in: Tasks to "save" for later
Score: 0
I have several sets of actions that take place occasionally and I have them saved in a note like this

New client list

1. do this first
2. then do that
3. do the next thing
4. finally do this

If you highlight it to your clipboard then open a Enter Multiple tasks/subtasks window and paste it you will get 4 tasks/subtasks all entered and ready to rock.
Joyce@work

Posted Sep 25, 2014 in: iOS8 and Ipad
Score: -1
This is not a Toodledo question but...

Does anyone know if iOS8 will foul up my 2ndGen iPad the way it has a rep for fouling up iPhone 4S? I've resolutely not been updating ANYTHING since it came out but I'm nervous because an iPhone6 is on the horizon.

Also talk to me like the nearly 50 year old that I am :)
Joyce@work

Posted Aug 24, 2014 in: FORMS in Lists section
Jake's stock answer above is something you will see in response to most feature requests. Some of us would love to see that to-do list and see where our pet items are on it.

Far as I'm concerned, I want to see lists and outline brought to the mobile platforms and an ability to switch between accounts on the iOS platform.

Again though, don't hold your breath for your pet feature to be rolled out, you'll only give yourself a headache.

I love Toodledo, and I rag on Jake and company just because I DO love Toodledo!

This message was edited Aug 24, 2014.
Joyce@work

Posted Jul 12, 2014 in: Pocket Informant
I have found pocket informant to be a pain in the tochas. The sync with toodledo has never ever worked well for me. I'm embarrassed that I ever spend money on it and I don't recommend it to anyone.
Joyce@work

Posted Jul 12, 2014 in: iPhone app Lists
We all both love and hate "the list"
Joyce@work

Posted Jul 12, 2014 in: Moving between 2 accounts in iOS
I'm accustomed to the Mobil interface, I use that on my Android phone. I guess I will go that way with it.

I'm supposing that the work offline features are what cause this inability to switch easily between accounts?
Joyce@work

Posted Jul 11, 2014 in: Moving between 2 accounts in iOS
I have had very bad luck with 3rd party apps. I have one I can try but the sync has always been choppy. What I noticed when I was looking for a way to switch was that there was no way to sign out on the iOS app.

I would be a lot less afraid to click a purge all data button if I knew it was just local because I had already signed out.

What I will do, if I decide to use my work toodledo on the pad, is to go to the website in the browser.

What I would like to see, somewhere in the distant future or sooner, would be a way to switch between accounts smoothly and without fouling up the account data on either account...I know...you can't comment on time frames...but this is a nice feature to have!
Joyce@work

Posted Jul 10, 2014 in: Moving between 2 accounts in iOS
So I can't seamlessly switch between 2 accounts on my iOS iPad, I have to purge first, what I'm not sure about is how I can sign out of 1 account before I purge so that account doesn't get all fouled up. I'd consider making a permanent shift but I don't quite get why I can't simply sign out? I see no means of it, although I could be missing something, it's happened before.
Joyce@work

Posted May 22, 2014 in: Future tasks not hiding?
Never mind, It was a filter problem and I found it!
Joyce@work

Posted May 22, 2014 in: Future tasks not hiding?
So future tasks are supposed to hide, via my settings, until they are 1 month away from start date. I entered some tasks with a start date further out than 1 month and they are not yet hiding, what am I missing?

This message was edited May 22, 2014.
Joyce@work

This was something I noticed and I too would love for these fields to not get truncated!
Joyce@work

Posted Nov 14, 2013 in: New Section: Lists
Whatever it was stopped later in the day, It might have been the connection or something.
Joyce@work

Posted Nov 14, 2013 in: New Section: Lists
All day I've been getting an error message "Unable to fetch lists from the website. Please try again later." Is something broken, will my lists be saved? They seem to be saving.

Thanks!