ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Vicfrances"
Vicfrances

Posted Oct 28, 2018 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Score: 2
Sorry but I changed to 2do app.

Easy, you promise that this will be better but still same same after too long.

Charging extra to Silver member after years supporting (my case), not nice idea. There are a thousand of options to leave now Toodledo.

Bye Toodledo, it was nice to work wih you :)
Vicfrances

Posted Oct 17, 2018 in: Future Plans
Score: 5
I am down as well Aaron... Not renewal next time and likely change to another app :(

Bye
Vicfrances

Posted Oct 12, 2018 in: Toodledo Feature Requests Update
Score: 0
Hello team,

Hope you are good :) I think we should have this simple feature at Toodledo:

Make possible (after you have in order of - for example, Due date ordering) MANUALLY PUT TASKS AT YOUR ORDER for TODAY, easy to do it, not have to find by importance, or tags, just drop the task you want first, second, etc And COLOURING THEM by RED (most important) Orange (medium) and yellow (less one).

Thank you and waiting for some details improving the site and IOS soon. We need them.

Good vibes :)
Vicfrances

Posted Sep 25, 2018 in: Future Plans
Not nice at all. With Sam still IOS was not cared but at least he was saying something. Now I am thinking to exchange to another platform...
Vicfrances

Posted Jul 19, 2018 in: Future Plans
Score: 1
Hi sam,

My fav features would be:

-Eliminate each area I am not using like in my case Outlines and Habits, have the least possible and most simplificated my Todo list.

-Color the full task according to importance.

Thanks, we needed some push, finally :)

Good luck
Vicfrances

Hi guys,

Can I move tasks manually under filter sort "Due Date"?

I like to see my tasks organized by date, but inside every day I would love to move them up or down, can I?

Thank you so much
V
Vicfrances

Congratulations guys,

That looks really cool! :) When is coming the new tasks view?

***I still miss a more minimalist amd simple view and more than that to have colors instead a priority (top, high, low etc) rank, faster to organize and less space occupied in the screen

Have a good day ;)

This message was edited Jan 19, 2017.
Vicfrances

Hi,

Always I set an alarm at my iphone 6 and this one sounds never stay at the Notifications Control Center. It just goes and if I want to check what it was after a while I can not know it. Would be super comfy to have them and delete by ourselfs to check them at least.

Thank you team :)
V
Vicfrances

Posted Jul 27, 2016 in: Adding pics as Evernote...
Hi guys,

Just my opinion, would be greta to have a similar adding pictures like Evernote, I will pay for Gold account for sure and my team is missing this way to work.. Th feature to add pics to Notes would be great, tasks are made to be a end time and having them in Notes you can have a file well organized of pictures or documents or websites you need to search in any moment...

Thanks for your work :)

V

This message was edited Jul 27, 2016.
Vicfrances

Posted Nov 17, 2015 in: Bar Menu: Tasks, Outlines, etc
Ok perfect,

But yep, we need modern and easy to watch anything always by the hand to be super fast and practice, if I need to look for menu and click, and again click is time wasted...

Thanks for considerate it :)
Vicfrances

Posted Nov 10, 2015 in: Bar Menu: Tasks, Outlines, etc
Hi,

I like the way you are simplifying the website, now it´s more clean and nice to work with... but:

-The Bar Menu: where Tasks, Outlines, Lists and Notes are is a bit annoying to have it hide. Website must be clean but if at practice it represents another step to go further, then is not well done. I think we should have the option to hide or have in a row, like before, all the areas, just one click to look for Notes or Lists is a bit uncomfortable, don´t you think?

Maybe we can have this Menu as Folder is, you can collapse to have more space or have it there...

Thanks and cheer up!

Toodledo rocks!

This message was edited Nov 10, 2015.
Vicfrances

Posted Oct 19, 2015 in: Toodledo Redesign Plans
Hi Toodledo people,

Thank you so much for all improvements, waiting with all expectations almost done... :)

Are you planning to make the feature to hide areas that some people don´t use as Habits or Outlines in my case to make it a clean app?

Thanks and keep it as good job as you are doing guys :)
Vicfrances

Posted Sep 02, 2015 in: iPhone App: Lists keep closing
Same for me at Ipad and Iphone...

Another point is: Could it be possible to maintain same list you are looking when you go to task and go back?

Cheers
Vicfrances

Finally!!! Oh my gosh!!!

Can not believe! Ahahah

Thanks, late, but did it :)
Vicfrances

Posted Jan 29, 2015 in: Toodledo Redesign Plans
Score: 3
Toodledo (The Bad):

• Sub-Tasks. Toodledo is mainly a task management service and the way in which sub-tasks are used, displayed, moved about, only go one level is really quite poor. If there was really one thing in terms of developing further functionality wise, it would be to work on all things relating to Toodledo’s sub-task feature.

Toodledo (The Ugly):

• The user interface. It’s been said ad nausem throughout the forums and I don’t need to really add anything further

Personal Suggestions (and why):

• If there’s one thing Toodledo MUST do is get a better / easier to use interface that looks the goods. If Toodledo wants to get more people coming over and paying for the service, it MUST design a gorgeous interface that people will love to use! Functionally, Toodledo has it over the competition in personal task management. To get the masses flocking to use it, MUST, MUST, MUST have a beautiful user interface that is easy to use and navigate. Forget better functionality for the moment, throw everything into the interface! Please! Reviewers will love it and write about it. A beautiful user interface - that’s where the money is.

• A Gantt chart. A beautifully design Gantt chart or something like it will kill two birds with one stone. It will take all of the current info people put into Toodledo (which is plain and boring) and turn it into something graphical that is easy to understand and use. It will instantly make Toodledo look great and increase functionality at the same time. It will also just slam the competition further into the ground. If done right, Toodledo will have the personal task / goal management market by the throat!

• Include a column to record progress on a task and sub-tasks. Have a column that you can change as you progress through a task or sub-task i.e. drop down list of percentages e.g. 0%, 10%, 20%, 30%, 40% and so on.

• Have the Due Date colour coded. Green for more than a week before a task is due. Orange if it’s within a week of being due. Red if it’s due in a day or two. Red and flashing / pulsing if it is overdue. Something like that. Colour is an easy way to indicate quickly to the user if something is urgent or not.

• Ability to customise the ‘Status’ column so people can use their own terms to indicate what the status is of a task is.

That’s all I have for the moment. I hope I haven’t taken up too much space. More importantly, I hope that the above is somewhat useful.[/quote]

Totally agree with Ken!
Vicfrances

Posted Dec 31, 2014 in: Toodledo Redesign Plans
Score: 2
Hi Bridget,

Good work, it´s been improving at desing, but:

What I can not understand is why Toodledo is expanding new features without finishing the primary ones, this is Procrastination! haha and we are using this app to do the first, first, isn´t?

1) Still we don´t have Lists at IOS app

2) Option to hide the tabs I don't use, like Outlines and Habits. It has been more distraction if we can not keep it clean and simple.

3) Lists is a really good feature that you can make an Outline with chekbox, it´s easy and the same that Outlines section. Why do we have 2 tabs for the same purpose?

4) And I am agree with Andy, design, even now that it´s a little better than before, the website and app are like old, we need a new desing like things, omnifocus, etc

Thank you for your work and your patience :)

This message was edited Dec 31, 2014.
Vicfrances

Posted Dec 29, 2014 in: New Section: Habits
It seems pretty good habits, I had similar in my Folder area... thanks

But, anyway, Lists still can not see at IOS app :( Also would be perfect to hide the areas which dont want to use...
Vicfrances

Posted Nov 17, 2014 in: Big Bug!
Hi,

I´m adding tasks to my iphone, but are not reflect on the website. Big problem syncing, I refreshed website and iphone but nothing...

Thanks
Vicfrances

Posted Sep 11, 2014 in: Lists on iPhone
I´m waiting almost one year to see this on my iphone :((( It works really slow... Hope this could be done soon, it´s frustrating when you are on mobile app and can not add to your list ...
Vicfrances

Posted Sep 11, 2014 in: Toodledo Redesign Plans
Hi Bridget and welcome!

Toodledo needs a new enhacement of usability and design! Hope you can make a good role :)

Cheers!^^
Skip to Page:  1   2      Next