ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by allendr59"
allendr59

Score: 0
allendr59

I was wondering if anyone else has seen this recently?

On the website, if I check a task off, or change something about it, like the due date, I get multiple timer icons on that line. Anywhere from 2 extra to 4 (so far). The number also increases if I'm changing more than one task.

Pressing the 'r' key doesn't do anything, you have to refresh the page using ctrl-F5.

I'm using Chrome on a Win 10 machine.
allendr59

Score: 3
I think this would work really well! Manually sorting your subtasks would also be helpful for those times where you are doing a 'brain dump' of what needs to happen before really worrying about what needs to happen in what order.
allendr59

Posted Oct 27, 2015 in: Tasks Redesign (part 4)
Score: 1
Hi Bridget,
You might want to add a third option for adding tasks to the survey: I never use the button, opting for the 'n' character method. I do think combining the quick add and add button might be a good option, but it would have to be on the left side.
allendr59

Posted Jun 19, 2015 in: Create Task based on Gmail Email?
How is this different than forwarding the email to your "secret" toodledo email? I've done this multiple times from both gmail and outlook without issue. If you use start date, you can add your preferred reminder date to the subject, and toodledo will hide it until that date.
allendr59

Posted Jan 14, 2015 in: Add items by text message
Score: 1
You could probably create a solution using IFTTT. There's one for creating a task from a voicemail, and there is a sms channel available.
allendr59

OK, thanks. I'm trying to up my productivity game by using Evernote more, and this would make it a lot easier! I'll just have to wait I guess.
allendr59

I thought I remembered reading something about following url links in the notes field on the android app, but nothing came up in the search.

I've created a task and copied the share url from a note in evernote to the note field. When I click on the link in the website, it takes me to my note in evernote (great!). But when I try the same thing in the Android app, it's simply colored text.

Is there a trick to this, or is it something that is yet to be implemented?
allendr59

Posted Jan 05, 2015 in: January 5 downtime explanation
Thanks for the update Jake! One request though: could you add the status updates to Google+ as well? I don't use either Twitter or Facebook, so wasn't aware of the efforts being made.

Thanks!
allendr59

I just tried from Outlook and Gmail without any issues. If it's making it to the app, then it must be getting to the server OK. Could a filter have been changed on the web side?
allendr59

Posted Dec 08, 2014 in: Not understanding how start dates work?
If I understand correctly, you have the "Future Tasks" box checked in the "Show" dropdown?

I leave all 3 checkboxes un-checked, and it hides all tasks with a start date greater than today correctly.

My sort is set up as "Priority", "Start Date (reverse), and "Date Modified".

Looking in settings, I have the "Hide Future Tasks" set to 1 month, but I don't think it should have any effect since the filters are set up to trigger on start date.
allendr59

Posted Nov 26, 2014 in: Android App Update 5.5.0
Thanks!

Now if we could get more than 3 sorts (I'm using them all at the moment.)
allendr59

Posted Nov 26, 2014 in: Android App Update 5.5.0
I like that the date added and modified timestamps also show up on the tasks! Now, is there any way to view them on the website?
allendr59

I notice that new task defaults are applied to new tasks submitted through email and twitter, is it possible to automatically apply them to tasks submitted from Google Now?

If no, does anyone have any work-arounds?
allendr59

Posted Oct 06, 2014 in: Forum Search Improvement
Posted by Salgud:
Interesting discussion. I was curious about the double colon (::) some of you used in your searches,as I hadn't run across that before.

I was only searching on single terms, so didn't use a colon at all. That's just what it returned. But now that you mention it, I have noticed the double colon in other queries before - I wonder if this is a sql or java query formatting thing?
allendr59

Posted Oct 03, 2014 in: Forum Search Improvement
I'm useing Chrome and have noticed the same results.

Posted by aromweis:
Thanks for the quick reply.

I am using Firefox on Windows 7. More info: I just realized that if the hit link starts with "Toodledo : Forums :: Search ::" with some extra text, clicking on that brings up a blank page. A hit that starts with anything else - i.e. "Toodledo : Forums : Questions :" plus extra text - works fine.

My search string is "android reschedule subtask" and most of the hits returned are of the first kind (i.e. with Search in the link) and lead to blank pages.