• Posted: Nov 08, 2010
  • Score: 0
It's at the bottom of your Account Settings page, "Externally Syncing Apps"
Allen

Score: 0
  • Allen
  • Posted: Sep 23, 2010
This is an incredible update! The multi-task and sub-task re-working are going to really streamline my work flow.

Edit: I wasn't initially able to use the fixed toolbar option, but after toggling the grid/multiline option it started working.

This message was edited Sep 23, 2010.
Allen

Posted Sep 23, 2010 in: Export list of items only
Score: 1
  • Allen
  • Posted: Sep 23, 2010
  • Score: 1
Is there any way to export just a list of items? Essentially, I am trying to generate a report of items checked off during a given span of time. I can isolate the items using a search without difficulty, but cannot come up with an intuitive way to export them so I can share them as a list of changes to pass on to the testing team.
Allen

Posted Sep 16, 2010 in: Default Subtask Properties
  • Allen
  • Posted: Sep 16, 2010
Great news, thanks
Allen

Posted Sep 14, 2010 in: Add a Sub-Task link
  • Allen
  • Posted: Sep 14, 2010
Thanks for the update, Toodledo.

This message was edited Sep 14, 2010.
Allen

Posted Sep 14, 2010 in: Default Subtask Properties
  • Allen
By default, when adding a sub-task it has no properties pre-filled out and as such often is initially invisible (filtered out by context filters, etc.). Is there any reason/advantage to this behavior?

The logical behavior for me would be to have the new subtask as clone of the parent (folder, context, status, priority, location, et cetera). I would love to see this added, even as an optional behavior or a separate action item in the Lego menu.

If there happen to already be non-checked off subtasks, I can just clone one of those to essentially mimic this behavior but things get tricky if I have checked everything off but want to add another subtask.
Allen

Posted Sep 14, 2010 in: New action button and moving note icons
  • Allen
Posted by Willem-Jan:

Seconding davemvasquez's request for an option to remove the "add a subtask" line, as it's redundant now and clutters overviews

It's there temporarily while people get used to the Lego menu, but is confirmed to be going away

https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/7555/0/add-a-sub-task-link.html

This message was edited Sep 14, 2010.
Allen

Posted Jul 19, 2010 in: iPhone App Update to Version 2.0.3
  • Allen
  • Posted: Jul 19, 2010
Posted by Ricky28269:
I don't mean to hijack this thread but... When will the Android app get updated to existence?

I don't mean to enforce the hijacking of this thread, but...

There's a third party app in the Android marketplace, Got To Do, that is excellent. . . have you tried it? I had the same sentiments as you until I tried it. Now, as far as I'm concerned, an official app would be a waste of time better spent on the TD site.

This message was edited Jul 19, 2010.
Allen

Posted Apr 02, 2010 in: Default Search
  • Allen
  • Posted: Apr 02, 2010
Is it possible to modify the default search used? If not, I would really like to see this as an option.

More than anything, I want the option to forgo the checked/not checked parameter. For simple/quick searches, I never use it. Sure, it's only one mouse click to get rid of it -- but with many searches I'd be able to do them without ever lifting my hands from the keyboard if not for that arbitrary search parameter.
Allen

• Allen
  • Posted: Apr 01, 2010
I just noticed, the shortcut '?' for the list of commands does not work on the Calendar view.
Allen

Posted Mar 18, 2010 in: Improvements to Tag/Context filters
  • Allen
  • Posted: Mar 18, 2010
Nice updates, thanks!
Allen

Posted Mar 09, 2010 in: Tag autocomplete + multi-context filter
  • Allen
  • Posted: Mar 09, 2010
When using tag autocomplete (not the picker, the picker works fine), html entities are inserted in their encoded form rather than decoded. e.g. this&that would be inserted as this&.amp;that

This message was edited Mar 09, 2010.
Allen

Posted Mar 03, 2010 in: Tag autocomplete + multi-context filter
  • Allen
  • Posted: Mar 03, 2010
Chrome, primarily; I have reproduced it in IE 8 and Opera 10.5 as well.

I should clarify, pressing ESC while in the tag popup causes not only the popup to disappear but the tag field as well.
Allen

Posted Mar 02, 2010 in: Tag autocomplete + multi-context filter
  • Allen
  • Posted: Mar 02, 2010
The autocomplete works great, Linden, you won't be disappointed. I was so excited about it, I overlooked the context checkbox filter -- man is that a great addition! This is -really- going to streamline how I use Toodledo between home/work. . . some redundant folders are about to go toodle-oo. (Pardon my pun...)
Allen

Posted Mar 02, 2010 in: Tag autocomplete + multi-context filter
  • Allen
  • Posted: Mar 02, 2010
Posted by Toodledo:
1) Tag autocomplete: When typing a new tag, it will highlight the tag that it thinks you are trying to type. Press the tab key to autocomplete that tag.

Excellent! Thanks!

One bug -- if you hit escape to close the tag popup, the tag field disappears altogether.
Allen

Posted Jan 19, 2010 in: New Tag Picker
Score: 1
  • Allen
  • Posted: Jan 19, 2010
  • Score: 1
I can't wait for auto-complete, but this is a step in the right direction and a most-welcomed addition. Thanks!
Allen

Posted Oct 01, 2009 in: Four small improvements and fixes
  • Allen
  • Posted: Oct 01, 2009
It's the little things that make all the difference. Great work.

Is there a keyboard shortcut to access the Calendar view?
Allen

Posted Aug 28, 2009 in: Nested subtasks and other updates.
  • Allen
  • Posted: Aug 28, 2009
Thank you for the indented subtasks! This is going to save me hundreds of clicks each week!
Allen

Posted Aug 13, 2009 in: Toodledo migrating to new servers
  • Allen
  • Posted: Aug 13, 2009
Only 2 minutes? Something must have gone wrong on my end, too, then . . . I went out to my car and came back between tries. Can't do that in 2 minutes :)
Allen

Posted Aug 13, 2009 in: Toodledo migrating to new servers
  • Allen
  • Posted: Aug 13, 2009
Posted by Proximo:
Mission accomplished. Everything is good with the world.

Well, almost . . . took me 10 minutes to get past the "Toodledo is Offline" screen just now. D'oh!
Skip to Page:  1   2      Next