ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Alex Brown"
Alex Brown

Posted Jul 16, 2015 in: Toodledo Redesign Plans
Score: 1
Thanks for taking suggestions. Looking forward to the update for Tasks. In relation to notes, they are a great addition but sorely lack formatting options and tagging.
Would love to see support for "Markdown" text with perhaps partial inline formatting (Like bold and header) or at least a preview sidebar. Could also do WYSIWYG if desired.

Would also be amazing to add a tagging feature inside the notes themselves.

So something like:

# Header
* List 1
{tab}* List 1.1
* List 2

{tab}Code1
{tab}Code2

#tag1
#tag2

So tags could be placed inline with the text to allow them to be easily found. Something like letterspace but online (https://programmerbird.com/letterspace/).

{tab} is being used as formatting is lost in the forum.

This message was edited Jul 16, 2015.
Alex Brown

Posted Nov 05, 2014 in: Pocket Informant
Score: 1
Pocket informant with Toodlefo is amazing! Adds the one feature I hat that TD does not have, natural language processing for adding tasks, Even supports formatted notes! More than the TD we app supports without dropping to basic html.
Alex Brown

Score: 0
I moved this to a support ticket, please delete!

This message was edited Nov 08, 2013.
Alex Brown

Posted May 04, 2010 in: Todo due date parsing
Score: 0
The killer feature of RTM for me is the date parsing that allows me to enter a todo with a date and perhaps a context and have it magically set the proper values for the todo. Is there any such feature for Toodledo? Otherwise, Toodledo has some nice advantages.

I am experimenting with Jott as well and the integration. Is that my best integration option?

Thanks!