ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by prasta"
prasta

Posted Nov 10, 2018 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Score: 5
  • prasta
  • Posted: Nov 10, 2018
  • Score: 5
I can't believe that the toodledo leadership simply sits back as the ship is sinking.
regardless of how you feel about the pricing change, we all should be concerned about how toodledo is handling this situation and whether or not they have the capacity to keep the boat afloat long term while many long-term and loyal customers jump ship.

Personally, I feel disregarded in the communications from toodledo and the lack of attention to customer concerns. I went from referring toodledo to literally everyone I meet with a vague interest in productivity to having almost no faith in the company. I am quite sure I am not the only one.

The productivity marketplace is huge and growing.
How you treat your customers is an important (or the most important) aspect of business.

This message was edited Nov 10, 2018.
prasta

Posted Oct 29, 2018 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Score: 1
  • prasta
  • Posted: Oct 29, 2018
  • Score: 1
And, if you want to try a quick and dirty import with a CSV file from toodledo to clickup.com it works extremely well!
prasta

• prasta
By the way - ClickUp has a really nice UI and most of the features of Toodledo.
The free version is completely fine for the past users of the free version of Toodledo.

Please consider clicking on the icon here to request an import feature for Toodledo data:
https://feedback.clickup.com/integrations/p/toodledo
prasta

Score: 0
  • prasta
  • Score: 0
Hello All -- I have been looking into alternatives.
Clickup.com looks quite promising. It has a lot of features that toodledo has but they are hidden at first -- it takes a little while to get everything set up. It may serve as a decent alternative for some of you.
prasta

Posted Oct 22, 2018 in: Pros/Cons of Alternatives to Toodledo.
  • prasta
  • Posted: Oct 22, 2018
Hello all,

I am curious what you all consider to be the best alternatives to Toodledo.
If you could name the alternative along with 3-5 pros/cons related to toodledo in particular we can help eachother make an informated decision going forward.

Please specify the OPERATING SYSTEM(S) that support the solution being considered.

I also hope we can get enough people together and set up a slack channel to discuss these alternatives.

Looking forward to seeing what comes of this and good luck going forward!

This message was edited Oct 22, 2018.
prasta

Posted Oct 19, 2018 in: Future Plans
  • prasta
  • Posted: Oct 19, 2018
What alternative are you all looking into?
Want to make a slack or facebook group so we can help eachother identify what meets our needs?
I went through this process before toodledo with IQTELL.

BTW, I love toodledo but I think they will go out of business within 1-2 years.This happened with IQTELL -- they rolled out a beautiful update and increased prices - shortly after we got a message saying they were closing down in a month or so.

It helps us all to have considered backup options in case things go south with toodledo. Being in an urgent situation SUCKS!
prasta

Score: 2
  • prasta
  • Posted: Sep 11, 2017
  • Score: 2
Hello Toodledo friends,

How to capture multiple new items on the cell phone quickly?

I find the design of the cell phone app incredibly cumbersome after using the apps for todoist and doit.im which have a simple process for quickly capturing multiple items quickly. In toodledo, I can capture one thing, then I have to click the back arrow, then I have to click the (+) sign -- seems like a lot of steps when I want to record a series of ideas quickly.

Any workarounds?

Thank you!