ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by marcemobile_3"
marcemobile_3

Posted Dec 03, 2020 in: New iOS Toodledo beta release
Score: 0
Thank you for that suggestion Ummagumma. Take care now.
marcemobile_3

My Gold Subscription died on 21 November and reverted to the Basic plan. I've lost access to Reminders and Attachments. With the free plan I am not able to post a ticket so I posted my issue in the forum, also wrote to [email protected] and [email protected] and still have not yet had a reply. Please can you help Anant G to restore my account?

This message was edited Dec 03, 2020.
marcemobile_3

Posted Dec 03, 2020 in: We’re Back
My Gold Subscription died on 21 November and reverted to the Basic plan. I've lost access to Reminders and Attachments. With the free plan I am not able to post a ticket so I posted my issue in the forum, also wrote to [email protected] and [email protected] and still have not yet had a reply. Please can you help Anant G, to restore my account?

marcemobile_3

Posted Dec 03, 2020 in: New iOS Toodledo beta release
My Gold Subscription died on 21 November and reverted to the Basic plan. I've lost access to Reminders and Attachments. With the free plan I am not able to post a ticket so I posted my issue in the forum, also wrote to [email protected] and [email protected] and still have not yet had a reply. Please can you help Anant G to restore my account?

marcemobile_3

Posted Dec 03, 2020 in: Qn: No support at [email protected]?
No replies from either info or support addresses!
marcemobile_3

Posted Nov 22, 2020 in: Updates to ToodleDo for users
Score: 1
I'm checking right now Frenil75. Alll folders from Toodledo went across to TickTick in CSV format but I'm noticing something odd about repeated items. And before I start recommending TickTick I'm finding that the folders have been transferred as lists and not exactly in the same order as in Toodledo. Fortunately my folders were numbered. As well as in some cases the folder contents have been split in two with the same headings. One referring to live tasks, the other referring to completed tasks. I will update further tomorrow.

Later this evening I discovered after spending quite a bit of time moving the completed tasks to where the related active tasks and placing them in a joint folder. A slow procedure. The following are my findings:
- Can view activities for each task which are all date stamped.
- Can also add comments which are automatically date stamped.
- In description you can add features to text ie Bold, italics, highlight, set as Headings.
- Searches looks in both Live and Completed tasks but not Tasks sent to Archive (with Toodledo you can already search in Completed tasks).
- Easier to print Tasks content.
- However there is only 2 options for Status. Uncompleted and Completed. However there is the use of Tags. Whereby I suppose you can use to include such items as WorkInProgress, Waiting etc. But please note to search for items with a specific Tag you need to select the Tag name. Which is really quite simplified version. However you have what are called SmartLists which are similar to Toodledo Searches which has listed your Tags which then has all the related Tasks for each Tag.

With TickTick if you purchase the full year subscription you have I believe 14 days to change your mind and request a refund. I really like Toodledo's more extensive search options and Start and End dates operate differently in TickTick. They act as duration. I'm in two minds how to use this. I like the Pomo feature inbuilt. And already I've had a support question answered. It so happens they replied on the first day. My second question is a little more complex so I'll see if they get back to me regarding that one.

This message was edited Nov 22, 2020.
marcemobile_3

Posted Nov 21, 2020 in: Qn: No support at [email protected]?
I'm trying to get a response instead from [email protected]. Will let you know if I get a reply.
marcemobile_3

I've just updated my Gold Subscription to End on29th November 2020 at 8am. I cannot see my files etc and currently its 21 November 2020. Would appreciate your help. Thank you. Kind Regards, Marcia
marcemobile_3

Posted Nov 20, 2020 in: Updates to ToodleDo for users
I love Toodledo. Clickup is quite good but currently testing TickTick to see if it is quite sufficient. I like it's app. Losing Toodledo app and there not being many changes has made the decision for me to migrate but I'll see what TickTick can do.

This message was edited Nov 20, 2020.
marcemobile_3

Posted May 19, 2020 in: Recurring tasks gets deleted
Would that be while using the app or using the web browser? I've found that happening with the app since the latest update; back in March I think.
marcemobile_3

I have the app installed on both my mobile phone vs 6.6.8 whereby in settings/data/delete and resync it simply cleared my mobi, no data but I can see the titles of my searches. On checking Accounts in General mobile settings I though I could try to force resync. But that failed too. It may work for others why I mI have the app installed on both my mobile phone vs 6.6.8 whereby in settings/data/delete and resync it simply cleared my mobi, no data but I can see the titles of my searches. On checking Accounts in General mobile settings I though I could try to force resync. But that failed too. It may work for others why I mention. So I will wait a few hours to see if it is successful at resyncing as it should reattempt every 15 mins

On my Tablet I have uninstalled, reinstalled, I see I have vs 6.6.9. I can view current data, it seems to synchronise but 'Due Date' is not displaying correct tasks for say within 30 days, 7 days etc. Even when under Show' all!
Selecting all to be viewed. Something's amiss there.

An option to consider as web versions of the data all seems to be correct, is to access Toodledo via //m.toodledo.com
It doesn't include saved searches which I'm missing obismally! Neither can you see attachments but then that was the case with the app.ention. So I will wait a few hours to see if it is successful at resyncing as it should reattempt every 15 mins

On my Tablet I have uninstalled, reinstalled, I see I have vs 6.6.9. I can view current data, it seems to synchronise but 'Due Date' is not displaying correct tasks for say within 30 days, 7 days etc. Even when under Show' all!
Selecting all to be viewed. Something's amiss there.

An option to consider as web versions of the data all seems to be correct, is to access Toodledo via //m.toodledo.com
It doesn't include saved searches which I'm missing obismally! Neither can you see attachments but then that was the case with the app.

Just spotted; Adding new tasks using the above address does not come with your selected defaults! Can't be dealing with that! Please resolve the syncing problem with the Android app, asap.

This message was edited May 11, 2020.
marcemobile_3

Posted Oct 15, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Posted by mdhuang1:
Thanks for the info. I subscribed to StackSocial and immediately received a 10% off code.
So I basically paid $36 for 5 years. It only worked on a new free account.
It is very easy to migrate to the new account. Just download a backup from the old and then restore on the new account.

Please don't be alarmed if you only see one or none tasks right after the restore. It takes some time, maybe 0.5-1 hour for the system to process all data and sync with the front end. Just wait and log in again.

- Mark

What an excellent idea! I'm looking into it myself. I see the offer is still available for the next 6 days. However do note with Toodledo Backups it does not include the following as quoted by Toodledo:

"...The following things are not currently included in the backup: custom booklets, file attachments, deleted tasks, goal chains, and account preferences."

So I guess these items will either need to be excluded or added/linked again.

Take care now, mseeya
marcemobile_3

Thank you J-O-D for that update. I will be keenly watching and waiting for the beta version! :-)
marcemobile_3

I agree what a lot of features can be used in ClickUp. But I couldnt believe it when I became unstuck. It seems that you are not able to specify a reminder for an individual task. Instead set reminders overall ie set a reminder to email the status of active tasks. With Toodledo as you know you can specify reminders for varying times for an individual task.

Thats a little crazy of ClickUp to miss that invaluable feature. :-(
marcemobile_3

Thanks Duo for your input. It looks like Clickup is going to be a real contender. I've noticed they have the option to create dependency subtasks and wait for it. You can produce reports on closed items!

Well the developers of Toodledo have to move quickly to stand a chance in the marketplace at this level.
marcemobile_3

I've used Toodledo for about 3 years now and it works well for me. But today I discovered Clickup at clickup.com which is comparable in price but seems to have more features and dare I say it, Is easier on the eye and easier to use! Has anybody else used it and considering it now as a better option?

I've read that its android app is a bit clunky and the web app on mobiles is too. But as Toodledo has gone up in price quite considerably its now at this application's price bracket. So we're bound to be looking.

In addition you can send html emails and it sends a copy of the original thereby it does not loose content.

I'm still trialling it.

This message was edited Mar 13, 2019.
marcemobile_3

I'm sorry Paelkaleta, I didnt make it clear where the problem lies. I can view the dates and relevant times when viewing Toodledo web on my PC but when viewing on my mobile; accessing it via the web browser on my mobile; stat date and time as well as the time for due date are missing. Which is pretty strange as these fields are activated on my account. Thank you for your suggestion however. Much appreciated.
marcemobile_3

Hello All, query with the new Tasks layout. Where is Start date and time as well as the time for due date? Would I need to make changes in settings?

Thanking you all in advance.

I must comment adding new records whilst in the new layout is simpler. Thank you.
marcemobile_3

Posted Nov 18, 2018 in: Change in User Interface
Hello, I just thought I'd throw a couple of suggestions your way.

1) With the changes to subscriptions which took place this month, I'd check your subscription under Settings that it is still the one you've subscribed to and to make sure that subscription still entitles you to the features you've been using to date.

2) Again in settings, take a look at the default view you're using. As mentioned under settings scroll down to Tasks, select Default Views and click on Edit. And under 'Modify default settings'. Check under there to see if you need to update the 'Task section Version'. There's only two versions there so you can experiment with the views for either.

But my first thoughts would be the subscription and it's available features is where I'd look first.

All the best.
marcemobile_3

Posted Oct 31, 2018 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Just needed to mention I had just renewed my subscription albeit 24 days early. All was completed and I have a new icon for Managing your subscription but I cannot see the invoice regarding payment. Nor is it yet in my mailbox. When should I be able to view the Invoice?

Thank you.
Skip to Page:  1   2      Next