ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by marcemobile_3"
marcemobile_3

Posted Oct 15, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Score: 0
Posted by mdhuang1:
Thanks for the info. I subscribed to StackSocial and immediately received a 10% off code.
So I basically paid $36 for 5 years. It only worked on a new free account.
It is very easy to migrate to the new account. Just download a backup from the old and then restore on the new account.

Please don't be alarmed if you only see one or none tasks right after the restore. It takes some time, maybe 0.5-1 hour for the system to process all data and sync with the front end. Just wait and log in again.

- Mark

What an excellent idea! I'm looking into it myself. I see the offer is still available for the next 6 days. However do note with Toodledo Backups it does not include the following as quoted by Toodledo:

"...The following things are not currently included in the backup: custom booklets, file attachments, deleted tasks, goal chains, and account preferences."

So I guess these items will either need to be excluded or added/linked again.

Take care now, mseeya
marcemobile_3

Do take a look. :-)

I'm checking it out.

Mseeya
marcemobile_3

Thank you J-O-D for that update. I will be keenly watching and waiting for the beta version! :-)
marcemobile_3

I agree what a lot of features can be used in ClickUp. But I couldnt believe it when I became unstuck. It seems that you are not able to specify a reminder for an individual task. Instead set reminders overall ie set a reminder to email the status of active tasks. With Toodledo as you know you can specify reminders for varying times for an individual task.

Thats a little crazy of ClickUp to miss that invaluable feature. :-(
marcemobile_3

Thanks Duo for your input. It looks like Clickup is going to be a real contender. I've noticed they have the option to create dependency subtasks and wait for it. You can produce reports on closed items!

Well the developers of Toodledo have to move quickly to stand a chance in the marketplace at this level.
marcemobile_3

Score: 1
I've used Toodledo for about 3 years now and it works well for me. But today I discovered Clickup at clickup.com which is comparable in price but seems to have more features and dare I say it, Is easier on the eye and easier to use! Has anybody else used it and considering it now as a better option?

I've read that its android app is a bit clunky and the web app on mobiles is too. But as Toodledo has gone up in price quite considerably its now at this application's price bracket. So we're bound to be looking.

In addition you can send html emails and it sends a copy of the original thereby it does not loose content.

I'm still trialling it.

This message was edited Mar 13, 2019.
marcemobile_3

I'm sorry Paelkaleta, I didnt make it clear where the problem lies. I can view the dates and relevant times when viewing Toodledo web on my PC but when viewing on my mobile; accessing it via the web browser on my mobile; stat date and time as well as the time for due date are missing. Which is pretty strange as these fields are activated on my account. Thank you for your suggestion however. Much appreciated.
marcemobile_3

Hello All, query with the new Tasks layout. Where is Start date and time as well as the time for due date? Would I need to make changes in settings?

Thanking you all in advance.

I must comment adding new records whilst in the new layout is simpler. Thank you.
marcemobile_3

Posted Nov 18, 2018 in: Change in User Interface
Hello, I just thought I'd throw a couple of suggestions your way.

1) With the changes to subscriptions which took place this month, I'd check your subscription under Settings that it is still the one you've subscribed to and to make sure that subscription still entitles you to the features you've been using to date.

2) Again in settings, take a look at the default view you're using. As mentioned under settings scroll down to Tasks, select Default Views and click on Edit. And under 'Modify default settings'. Check under there to see if you need to update the 'Task section Version'. There's only two versions there so you can experiment with the views for either.

But my first thoughts would be the subscription and it's available features is where I'd look first.

All the best.
marcemobile_3

Posted Oct 31, 2018 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Just needed to mention I had just renewed my subscription albeit 24 days early. All was completed and I have a new icon for Managing your subscription but I cannot see the invoice regarding payment. Nor is it yet in my mailbox. When should I be able to view the Invoice?

Thank you.
marcemobile_3

Posted Oct 16, 2018 in: Renewals
Sorry Aaron and Team, I see you have resolved this problem for Allan. But I too, am still unable to select Gold Subscription while trying to renew my subscription. Only the free package has an icon you can select. I wished to renew a little early as I wish to take up the 'backtoschool' offer. Thank you.

Now I see why I had seen a reply to my post a couple of days ago. So I opened this new Post. I see there is an email being sent to all subscribers of changes afoot. I have not yet received this email. However I await a reply from the ToodleDo team. Thank you.

This message was edited Oct 16, 2018.
marcemobile_3

Hello 9JwZxvxqDkkJ, well actually that is what I would normally witness with my repeating tasks. Once a repeating task is ticked off, it is then listed as completed and a new task is created with new dates depending on the repeat criteria. The only noted difference between the two tasks are in the column/field 'Repeat'. Having 'None' for the ticked off task and the newly created task having a specific repeat criteria within that field.

What I can suggest if you cannot see the newly created task you're expecting is either to:

- refresh the screen and select Filter Options icon (Eye located on the tab) and make sure 'In the Future' for items in the future to be visible. You can also double check 'Context' and 'Tags' for which this task refers to is also selected. Once completed refresh the screen and check again.

or
- refresh the screen and whilst making sure you have selected 'All Tasks' carry out a quick search for that task in case its in the wrong location.

But if you should have to recreate the task then what I would suggest is to double check the content of the Repeat field to make sure your chosen criteria has been saved.

I hope either one works.
marcemobile_3

Posted Oct 13, 2018 in: Renewal
Sorry Aaron, but I too, am unable to select Gold Subscription while trying to renew my subscription. Only the free package has an icon you can select. I wished to renew a little early as I wish to take up the 'backtoschool' offer. Thank you.
marcemobile_3

Posted Sep 20, 2018 in: Toodledo Update #1
Thanks J.O. D, I found the Calendar items in a second tab available after clicking the Dates icon.

Kind Regards. MSeeya
marcemobile_3

Posted Sep 15, 2018 in: Toodledo Update #1
Hello Sam, the new Web design looks quite smart but I had to revert to the old design as I could no longer see the 'Calendar' icon which is normally under 'Dates'. In my opinion, is quite important as you can quickly display an overview of all tasks being worked on, on any given date. Which helps greatly when planning ahead. I request please return this icon, or option again which was available in the dropdown menu under Tasks.

Thank you.

MSeeya
marcemobile_3

A good request. I spotted that too.
marcemobile_3

That's unfortunate but then there's so many browsers available and you can't test features on all of them. Thank you for letting me know, Jake.
marcemobile_3

I rather like b.hughes suggestions but just to add a small item to them. If you're not already using Location, it can be used for Task areas such as you mention: marketing, inventory, staffing, household, personal and what would be most useful is Inbox. For items you jot down very quickly which you can flesh out when you get back to the office. As when you list view on location, you can quickly view those items only in Inbox.

I also create 'folders' for each project. That way when viewing each folder, all the tasks associated with the project are quickly visible from one location as well as being visible according to date views or any other criteria you may add within searches.

And yes the Toodledo's phone app is pretty useful. I don't seem to be able to view attachments, I don't think that's possible but I know you can most certainly receive reminders from it as well as quickly update items.

I'm still learning but I hope this also helps.

This message was edited Oct 28, 2017.
marcemobile_3

I have an issue with attachments on my PC running Windows 10. Using browser Avast SafeZone. Where I have 4 tasks which each have attachments signified by the blue dot on the attachment icon but on selecting 'view attachments' nothing is showed of the attachments.
Secondly, these same tasks I'm not able to see the balloon when selecting the icon for 'click for actions'.

To make matters even more complex, there exists no problems when accessing these tasks on my web mobile and just spotted is all accessible when using a different browser on my PC. ie Chrome. All attachments are visible!

However I would really appreciate consistent access in Avast Safezone as I use it to access Toodledo. Thank you.
marcemobile_3

Originally I asked the question:

I've seen how you can email tasks using your special allocated Toodledo email address to then have it listed in your list of tasks within Toodledo but the contents of that email is sent to 'Notes', displaying the html coding of the email. Not quite what I'm looking for. I'm hoping to be able to basically; forward an email I've received including any attachments to Toodledo and have it listed as an attachment, so that when clicked you can view it as it was in the original email. Along with attachments, rather than plain text html coding. Would this be possible and if so, how can it be done? Thank you.

I so appreciated the quick responses but they still did not quite meet my requirements. However I found a suggestion on the net which works a treat so thought I'd share it as a tip. Here goes:

I'm testing the Gold Subscription and as you mentioned emails are sent to the Notes section and not as a separate attachment. However on further viewing the web I found an interesting suggestion. In using a 'virtual printer' app ie PrimoPDF to send the email to my printer and selecting the virtual printer which then saves the email as a pdf file. Which once saved can be attached to Toodledo Tasks using the normal method of choice.

Really interesting and it works! Its a slower process but it means html emails can be attached to a task and viewed as it would normally appear in your email.

Please note: Only effective for those who have Gold or Platinum subscriptions who are able to access attachments (thank you Purveyor for that reminder).
Skip to Page:  1   2      Next