ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by fireworks"
fireworks

Posted Mar 02, 2019 in: Dark theme for Toodledo on Safari
Score: 0
There is an app on the Mac App Store called Dark Reader for Safari, it works very well for Safari in general and it does work well with Toodledo :)
fireworks

Posted Feb 08, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Score: 3
I guess I would consider myself a Toodledo power user as I interact with it all day long for business and personal purposes. Have been Gold for a number of years. Like anyone else I don't like to see costs go up but it is a fact of life and Toodledo is a business like any other. I don't imagine that the world of Toodledo users is a huge one (but obviously a passionate one :) so it must be difficult to try and juggle demands and requests for improvements, tweaking and entire overhauls of the program with the realities of a limited income stream. To maintain software and to keep it in development requires money and they have one 2 ways of increasing their revenue stream, increase fees for existing users or attract new users. You can only imagine how hard it must be to attract new users, it is a crazily crowded marketplace out there. Checked out the App Store lately? But then if they raise fees they risk losing users.
A tough tough situation.
For me the annual cost of a Plus subscription is worth it and more. I really don't like learning curves, especially for one that is so integral to my daily work life. I was a user of Polaris PackRat, anyone remember that one? But it went away and I had to search for a replacement and start all over again.
Toodledo works for me very well, I have embraced it's features and learned to live with it's limitations. Let's keep it going and do what we can to help, either by paying fees or spreading the word. Can you imagine what could happen if each one of us brought just one new subscriber to the group?
Anyway enough of a sermon, Live Long and Prosper Toodledo :)
fireworks

Posted Jul 31, 2018 in: Toodledo Update #1
I was not able to spare the time to respond to the survey (but would have liked to) . I am another "dyed in the wool" Toodledo power user that wants to see it continue on and prosper. A price increase does not scare me, the possibility of Toodledo becoming unattainable does!
Just a tip, why not think about harnessing the referral power of satisfied users like myself that would be prepared to take the time to rate the app, leave a positive review and even actively refer it to friends, family and colleagues? A small incentive for successful referrals would not be turned down I am sure. For example Dropbox has had a referral program for a long time, you send to Dropbox the email addresses of people you would like to refer to Dropbox and they send an email to them about it. If any of them sign up at any time in the future Dropbox adds 5Gb of addition storage to your account at no charge. It was kind of fun seeing how large I could grow my Dropbox just by sending in emails of people I thought could benefit by using Dropbox.
In any case I for one would write a good review and rate the app at any time :)

Fred
fireworks

So that a word is below the main line and you can just see the top of it, and I have no idea why it is doing this.
Any suggestions what would trigger this?
fireworks

I get an error message when I click on upload new file,
"403 This action has been secured by the developer of this website. Error: The signature has expired"
fireworks

Posted May 20, 2017 in: Server issues May 18, May 22
Brilliant :)
fireworks

Posted May 19, 2017 in: Server issues May 18, May 22
Score: 1
Jake could I put in a suggestion for background syncing in iOS? I don't use Toodledo very often on my iPhone but as soon as I couldn't access Toodledo yesterday I went to my iPhone to do some work and realized that since I hadn't opened it in 3 weeks it was hopelessly out of date.
With background sync we would always have a current backup available for future situations.

Fred
fireworks

Posted May 18, 2017 in: Server issues May 18, May 22
Score: 2
Thanks very much for the detailed explanation. Not being able to access your data is a very scary situation and your first thought, or mine was anyway is how secure is my data and will I be able to access it reliably. Your information is just what was needed, thanks again. An example of how to treat service interruptions properly :)
fireworks

Posted May 18, 2017 in: Web Site is Really Slow
What forum is that?
fireworks

Posted May 18, 2017 in: Notes are missing
I think it is a server issue on their end
fireworks

Posted May 18, 2017 in: Web Site is Really Slow
Score: 1
I just posted about the same thing! There are real problems with their server today :(

Fred
fireworks

Posted May 18, 2017 in: Toodledo server having issues?
Keep getting this error message when trying to connect to Toodledo website;
An error occurred during a connection to www.toodledo.com. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length. Error code: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Been happening since we came in this morning