ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by zntneo"
zntneo

Posted Feb 26, 2011 in: Multiple reminders
Score: 0
  • zntneo
  • Posted: Feb 26, 2011
  • Score: 0
Hello i was wondering if there is a way to have multiple reminders for a task?
zntneo

Posted Feb 08, 2011 in: Time management from the inside out
Score: -1
  • zntneo
  • Posted: Feb 08, 2011
  • Score: -1
Just borrowed this from the library since getting things done was checked out. What does everyone think of it?
zntneo

Posted Feb 05, 2011 in: Hiding Status
  • zntneo
  • Posted: Feb 05, 2011
Hey is it possible to hide statues other then defer on the iphone app? It seems like i should be able to hide at least someday.
zntneo

Posted Feb 04, 2011 in: Starting to muse a gtd-based toodledo
  • zntneo
  • Posted: Feb 04, 2011
I guess i need more help with the doing side of things. I personally think the status make sense and that folders for projects make sense. (sorry i have not had a chance to read the book yet)
zntneo

Posted Feb 02, 2011 in: Starting to muse a gtd-based toodledo
  • zntneo
  • Posted: Feb 02, 2011
Ok i have been procrastinating on this for a while but i finally did it. I read through https://www.toodledo.com/info/gtd.php and implemented as much as i could. I have multiple contexts and folders (as projects makes sense to me). A question i have that is mildly covered in the above link is what to do as the day goes on. What i mean is what does a day in the my gtd-based life look like?
zntneo

Posted Jan 20, 2011 in: Checking toodledo
  • zntneo
  • Posted: Jan 20, 2011
I love toodledo but my problem is i forget to check it and forget to add things into it. Any ideas on how to help?
zntneo

Posted Jan 20, 2011 in: collaboration
  • zntneo
Thanks i am not sure why I did not think of that
zntneo

Posted Jan 20, 2011 in: collaboration
  • zntneo
Hello i would like my spouse to be able to add todos to my account. The problem is she never uses a todo list so her signing up for a pro account seems out of the question (i have one right now). Is there anyway this is possible?