ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by cashreg"
cashreg

Score: 6
  • cashreg
  • Posted: Oct 20, 2018
  • Score: 6
You are going about this backward. You need to provide enhancements first so we can see the value, THEN increase your prices. Do you not have the capital to do that?

As a long time toodledo user, I thought it was the most suitable when I started and it wasn't worth changing to something else and move everything over as other apps came out or were enhanced.

But at 2x-3x the price, if I'm going to accept that price, then it opens up a whole field of competitors. And over the years, they've been making more enhancements than toodledo or starting fresh with no legacy issues, so a similarly priced competitors product is far more with it than toodledo as it is right now.

And if I do move to another product, it's highly doubtful that I'll go thru the conversion effort to come back once toodledo is on par with other apps... They'd have to be far above par for me to make the move.

Posted by aaron.c.salls:
Hi all,

We are in the process of hiring engineers so that we can build upon the product. In order to do so, we need to make sure our plans and pricing are aligned. Some folks have seen the first iteration of this plan, and if you haven't gotten the email yet it's because they're still working through the send queue. You will receive it soon.

We understand that some people have questions. However, this is what we need to do to support the business and build the product our users have asked for here and in other feedback channels.

As always, we're open to all feedback. If you have any questions or concerns, you can reach me directly at [email protected].
cashreg

Posted Mar 14, 2018 in: How can I export filtered tasks?
Score: 0
  • cashreg
  • Posted: Mar 14, 2018
  • Score: 0
I want to export tasks from a filter/search but I can only find instructions on exporting all completed tasks or all uncompleted tasks.

Any suggestions?
cashreg

Posted Jan 31, 2013 in: How can I move my Notes column?
  • cashreg
  • Posted: Jan 31, 2013
When I use the Edit Column Order/With icon, I can move almost every column EXCEPT the notes column. How can I move this column further to the left?

I make extensive use of the notes and I like the grid format, but in order to see a note, I have to scroll all the way to the right and then am not sure which line is the right one. Or I have to switch back to the multi-line format and then everything is collapsed and I lose my place.

I should be able to have that icon anywhere because when you do open it in grid format, it displays the note under the line, not in-line anyway, so having it somewhere in the middle of the other columns and opening wouldn't cause it to push everything off to the side.
cashreg

• cashreg
  • Posted: Jan 31, 2013
Would it be possible, when using the Search feature to build a search, for the rule for a Folder search can you also have one of the selections be "contains", right now all you have is "is" or "is not" as selections
cashreg

• cashreg
  • Posted: Mar 17, 2011
How can I change the due date for all subtasks of one master task?
cashreg

Posted Feb 18, 2011 in: Tags not showing in dropdown
  • cashreg
  • Posted: Feb 18, 2011
I have some tags that are not showing in the "More" dropdown on the tag view. Most of these tags seem to have only 1 or two tasks associated with the tags.

how can I get them to show in the dropdown?
cashreg

• cashreg
  • Posted: Jan 30, 2011
Thank You!!!
cashreg

• cashreg
  • Posted: Jan 28, 2011
I just upgraded and I can't find the search feature. How do I search in this version? It was there in my prior version.
cashreg

Score: 1
  • cashreg
  • Posted: Oct 13, 2010
  • Score: 1
I have about 100 tags and with the sorting being done by the number of tasks for a tag, after the top 5, finding the one I want is a nightmare.

How can I sort my tags alphabetically?
cashreg

• cashreg
  • Posted: May 05, 2010
More info:

OK, I'm in the Tags view and looking at the full details. I guess I was looking at the date that I created the task, not the date that it was next due. In the full details mode, I can see the next due date, and see that some of them aren're until July, so I'm thinking I checked off the June completions.

Ahhh... now I have that view sorted by due date and I can see even in summary mode the due dates instead of the create date.
cashreg

• cashreg
A bit more info:
When I look in the Due-Date View, under Next 30 days, I only see 5 of the tasks and I should have about 20 that are due on June 1st.
cashreg

• cashreg
I have a number of monthly repeating tasks as subtasks to a monthly repeating task.

I am looking at them in Tag view

The master task currently has a date of 12/1/2009. Currently most of the subtasks have a date of 12/1/2009, other dates these tasks have are 5/4/10, 4/6/10, 3/3/10, and 1/21/10.

I clicked the checkbox on all the 12/1/09 dated tasks including the master task, yet they still show up in the tag view.

But when I look in the overdue view, I don't see any of them there even though I know that the more recent ones should be.

I think I'm using this repeating tasks wrong. Any suggestions on how to more effectively use this feature?
cashreg

Posted Jan 20, 2010 in: Toodledo Wishlist
  • cashreg
  • Posted: Jan 20, 2010
HAVE THE MULTI-EDIT FUNCTIONALITY BE MORE VERSATILE:

1. Put it on every view, not just the search.

2. Allow Multiple task selection using the CTRL-key (like in other Windows apps). Then allow multi-edit on the selected tasks.
cashreg

Posted Dec 15, 2009 in: Toodledo Wishlist
  • cashreg
  • Posted: Dec 15, 2009
ALLOW USER TO SPECIFY FIELDS AS REQUIRED.

On the screen where we can select the fields to display for a task, have a checkbox so that we can make them a required field. And when entering, have the system enforce the required fields.

I'm always forgetting to enter one thing or another.
cashreg

• cashreg
  • Posted: Dec 14, 2009
I want to type a word into the "Search For:" field and have it look in all fields such as context, tags, notes, task name, etc.

Is there a way to set Toodledo up to do that?

For example, Right now if I search for a word and it's only in the tags, it doesn't find it.
cashreg

• cashreg
  • Posted: Dec 14, 2009
How would I say 2nd sunday of the month once a quarter?
cashreg

Posted Dec 03, 2009 in: Toodledo Wishlist
  • cashreg
  • Posted: Dec 03, 2009
SAVING SORTS AND USING DROPDOWN TO EASILY SELECT THEM

It would be beneficial to be able to save sorts kind of like you can save searches. You set up the sort, and then have a save sort button which allows you to name it. Then it shows up in a dropdown in the sort bar so that you van easily select it and sort things in ways that you commonly do. This could be carried accross all views and tabs where the sort bar exists.
cashreg

• cashreg
HAVE COLUMNS BE IN SAME ORDER IN GRID AND MULTI-COLUMN MODE

When you change the column order in grid mode, it should also change it in multi-column mode.
cashreg

• cashreg
Posted by Claudio:
You can change the order of the columns. See here: http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?search=columns

Thx Claudio, I hadn't seen that. Unfortunately it doesn't translate into the multi-line mode where I live.
cashreg

• cashreg
luca81,

To add a subtask, you can just hover over the checkbox for 1 sec and a menu will appear that has "add subtask" on it.
Skip to Page:  1   2      Next