ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by JamesD_3"
JamesD_3

Score: 0
  • JamesD_3
  • Posted: Jun 27, 2013
  • Score: 0
Did you bother going to Settings --> Tasks --> New Task Defaults?

This message was edited Jun 27, 2013.
JamesD_3

Posted Nov 28, 2012 in: Firefox says wrong password?
  • JamesD_3
  • Posted: Nov 28, 2012
I am seeing the same thing, same setup. What's going on?
JamesD_3

Posted Oct 30, 2012 in: Improve Toodledo iOS Workflow and UI
Score: 1
  • JamesD_3
  • Posted: Oct 30, 2012
  • Score: 1
The reason I stick with Toodledo, is that the back-end is just so well thought out and flexible. But along with flexibility comes complexity that tends to overwhelm some people. I struggled with that myself.

The saving grace, for my work flow, was the saved searches. This allowed me to shape the view of my tasks to the way that fit my needs, based on all the relevant metadata associated with each task.

The challenge that a lot of developers face, is providing everything every user needs, while still making a product easy to understand. I think Toodledo is moving in that direction.
JamesD_3

• JamesD_3
  • Posted: Dec 01, 2011
+1

Realizing the power of saved searches had helped use the full potential of Toodledo. The strength and power of the back-end of Toodledo is what makes it, in my opinion, the best todo app available.

This feature would help bring the presentation of the data, up to the level of the features for storing and manipulating the data.

My .02
JD
JamesD_3

Posted Sep 30, 2011 in: Saved Search Sorting Requests
  • JamesD_3
  • Posted: Sep 30, 2011
+1
JamesD_3

Posted Sep 13, 2011 in: Save combination of Search and Sort
  • JamesD_3
  • Posted: Sep 13, 2011
Is there any chance this is getting implemented soon. Having just discovered the awesome power of the custom searches, this is the only thing preventing my view of a perfect setup.

Thanks.

This message was edited Sep 13, 2011.
JamesD_3

Posted Feb 09, 2011 in: Please hire a UI Designer
Score: 1
  • JamesD_3
  • Posted: Feb 09, 2011
  • Score: 1
+1 on this. I switched from RTM 2 years ago, and have zero regrets. The power and functionality is here, but it just needs to be exposed in a better manner.

JD

This message was edited Feb 09, 2011.
JamesD_3

Posted Oct 04, 2010 in: colorization
  • JamesD_3
  • Posted: Oct 04, 2010
I don't think this exists, except as a "hack" of some sort. This would be one of my top requests for enhancement.
JamesD_3

Posted Jun 29, 2010 in: Using Toodledo on Multiple Computers
  • JamesD_3
  • Posted: Jun 29, 2010
Would it be possible (at some point) to have the list regenerate after a certain time frame, or maybe refresh automatically after a change to the list?
JamesD_3

Posted Jun 14, 2010 in: AAND The Best Task Manager is....
  • JamesD_3
  • Posted: Jun 14, 2010
I love the power and flexibility of Toodledo. I was a RTM user for a long period before I just got disgusted with the lack of development for the web portion of the production. Not every user uses an iPhome/iPad.

I do wish the front-end was a little easier to use, but hopefully that will come soon.
JamesD_3

Posted Apr 29, 2010 in: Email Import Issue
  • JamesD_3
  • Posted: Apr 29, 2010
Awesome, thanks for the quick response.
JamesD_3

Posted Apr 28, 2010 in: Email Import Issue
  • JamesD_3
  • Posted: Apr 28, 2010
Setup the email import functionality to use the defaults, as described in the latest updates. This works fine, but once I complete the task created this way, it becomes a task with no due date, and if I check it complete it comes right back.

Any ideas?

Thanks!!!
JamesD_3

Posted Oct 27, 2009 in: Making Priority Standout
  • JamesD_3
  • Posted: Oct 27, 2009
Thanks for the replies, I'll give the Stylish plugin a try.
JamesD_3

Posted Oct 23, 2009 in: Making Priority Standout
  • JamesD_3
  • Posted: Oct 23, 2009
I sort and view my tasks by due date then priority, which works great. But it would be neat, if the priorities had a different colors that would make them stand out, such as read for high, green for medium, etc...

Is there a good solution to accomplish this?

Thanks!