ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by BobGott"
BobGott

Posted Jan 20, 2020 in: Adding task via IFTT
Score: 0
  • BobGott
  • Posted: Jan 20, 2020
  • Score: 0
I'm adding tasks to Toodledo via IFTT. I noticed that the Toodledo default 'Due Date' and 'Status' is ignored if a new task coming via IFTT.

I would dearly like to be able to set default values for 'Due Date' and 'Status' rather than getting blanks.

Would you know of any work-arounds?
BobGott

Posted Oct 26, 2018 in: Toodledo Unscheduled Maintenance
  • BobGott
  • Posted: Oct 26, 2018
I am able to use the old task format but not the newer version. I suspect Toodledo folks know about this.
BobGott

Posted Oct 19, 2018 in: Toodledo Update: Product Principles
  • BobGott
  • Posted: Oct 19, 2018
This may seem trite to some, but I'm hoping for better formatting in the task's note section.

Presently we have code in very few HTML options for notes.

Formatted notes really help me understand important items and as well as quickly reading through longer notes as well. The formatting should also apply for items in notes.toodledo.com as well.

If helping your users speed through their tasks is a priority, then this is a big plus for me.
BobGott

Posted Jul 07, 2018 in: Future Plans
  • BobGott
  • Posted: Jul 07, 2018
Many folks have already stated my feelings in detail (e.g. keep up the good work, don't screw anything up). I'm an optimist and will really be interested in how you can take this product to its next level. Good Luck!
BobGott

• BobGott
  • Posted: Feb 21, 2018
Folks ..
I am a long time toodledo user .. and I'm integrating (or trying) my other web resources to toodledo via IFTTT.

Please add a 'Due Date' into the IFTTT scheme. Presently, I need to go out to email for toodledo to get a due date in my task. Its not clean in many ways.

Please push up this priority .. thank you.
BobGott

Posted Dec 13, 2017 in: Small Quirk in new Layout
  • BobGott
  • Posted: Dec 13, 2017
I keep trying out the new layout scheme .. but always end back in the old layout mostly due to speed.

One small quirk .. that I would like to see fixed in the new layout ..

Current Layout - If I check (complete) a task but want my list refreshed without completed tasks .. I click on the date/icon on the left (as I'm in date mode) and the screen is refreshed and the completed task(s) are removed.

New Layout - If I check complete a task then want my list refreshed .. I click on the date/icon on the left (as I'm in date mode) the screen seems to be refreshed but the completed task is still visible. However, if I check on 'All Tasks' above the completed task is removed from the display.

Is this a bug or a feature?
BobGott

Posted May 22, 2017 in: Server issues May 18, May 22
  • BobGott
  • Posted: May 22, 2017
Tasks seems to be very slow and .. All of my Notes are now gone! Hoping this is a temporary glitch. ;~[

This message was edited May 22, 2017.
BobGott

Posted May 08, 2017 in: Habit - Not logged in 'X' checked
  • BobGott
  • Posted: May 08, 2017
When I click on a X for a habit (e.g. not performed) .. I still see a red notice that it was not logged. It is logged .. just that it is a negative. The dashboard also does not register a 'Failed'.
BobGott

Posted May 08, 2017 in: Wishlist: Allow note and link in Habits
  • BobGott
  • Posted: May 08, 2017
It would be helpful if we could add a note and/or a link to a Habit.
BobGott

Posted Mar 29, 2017 in: New Layout - Not Ready for Prime Time
  • BobGott
  • Posted: Mar 29, 2017
I keep coming back to the new layout but find in general it is just not reliable. (Windows 10 - Chrome)

Slower .. it is noticeably slower than the current task page. This is apparent when adding a new task (sometimes .. but not always). Clicking on date column .. brings up calendar to select .. but slower than original.

Completing tasks .. Again, 20% of the time I check (complete) a task. But when I tap browser refresh the task is not complete

Quirky .. Sorry, for not being specific. But generally this version just doesn't seem stable.
BobGott

Posted Mar 08, 2017 in: The New Tasks Section
  • BobGott
  • Posted: Mar 08, 2017
Yo Jake ...
So in chrome, my main browser, the new task view is not synching. I modified some tasks yesterday in the old task view .. but the mods have not changed in the new task view. I've done refresh, restarted chrome, etc. .. still the new task view is not updated.

When I go to firefox .. the new task view is correct .. hence, it appears to be a cache problem in chrome.
BobGott

Posted Mar 07, 2017 in: The New Tasks Section
Score: 1
  • BobGott
  • Posted: Mar 07, 2017
  • Score: 1
I like the new look & feel. It is refreshing and better iconic feedback.

Was hoping for better formatting in the notes section.
BobGott

Posted Apr 05, 2016 in: Enhancing Outlines
  • BobGott
  • Posted: Apr 05, 2016
I really like the changes toodledo is making to its entire system (thank you).

I'm a big outline user .. and would love to utilize toodledo over current online outline weapon of choice (evernote). Some really nice to haves (to get to me throw away evernote) would be:

1) Prettier print output (the current screen dump .. is rather large, bulky)
2) Allow some text formatting such as bold and italic, etc.
3) Allow the addition of notes, links and attachments like in Tasks
4) Export to RTF

This message was edited Apr 05, 2016.
BobGott

Posted Mar 17, 2016 in: Preview of New Notes Section
  • BobGott
  • Posted: Mar 17, 2016
Great step forward .. I really like the sort feature ... BUT ... I'm still ever-so waiting for rich text (I did read that its in the works)
BobGott

Posted Feb 12, 2016 in: iOS - Show subtasks under parent
  • BobGott
  • Posted: Feb 12, 2016
I would like to see subtasks displayed directly under its parent task for my iPhone toodledo app. I have checked 'INLINE' under show but that does not give me the desired effect. Any hints?
BobGott

Posted Oct 26, 2015 in: Tasks Redesign (part 4)
Score: 1
  • BobGott
  • Posted: Oct 26, 2015
  • Score: 1
I really like this update .. with regards to the 'Add Task' button on left/right .. Either way .. I'm going to have to try it for awhile. Seems OK on the right.
BobGott

Posted Oct 02, 2015 in: HTML Links being removed from Notes
  • BobGott
  • Posted: Oct 02, 2015
Jake, I was syncing with 3rd party apps .. but have removed most that align with toodledo .. and now the problem is no longer apparent. I'll keep my eyes open.
BobGott

• BobGott
  • Posted: Oct 02, 2015
I just got an iPhone 6s and downloaded your iOS app. Some tasks do NOT show my Task Details (e.g. blank area) unless I click on another field in that task for details. Then, by magic, my Task Details appear. This does not happen on all tasks .. just some .. and I can't find a pattern.

Please address this ASAP .. as it almost makes this app useless.
BobGott

Posted Sep 23, 2015 in: HTML Links being removed from Notes
  • BobGott
  • Posted: Sep 23, 2015
When I insert a HTML tag link text in my task notes .. the entire tag is gone with only the link text remaining the next day.

Such that if I enter ... HTML Links .. on Monday .. by Tuesday morning I only see "HTML Links" with no HTML tag info.
BobGott

Posted Sep 22, 2015 in: Breadcrumb Bar Update (part 2)
Score: -1
  • BobGott
  • Posted: Sep 22, 2015
  • Score: -1
OK, I really like this change. Seems to clean up the interface and bring toodledo more into line with other web apps.
Skip to Page:  1   2      Next