ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Osaga"
Osaga

Posted May 28, 2019 in: Can't find Toodledo in Apple App Store
Score: -1
  • Osaga
  • Posted: May 28, 2019
  • Score: -1
I searched many ways and also tried the link directly from the existing Toodledo iOS app. I get a notification that says...

App Not Available
This app is currently not available in your country or region.

Please help with this.
Thanks!
Osaga

Score: 0
  • Osaga
  • Posted: Nov 03, 2017
  • Score: 0
Thanks for listening and making this change. Really appreciate it.
Osaga

Posted Sep 17, 2017 in: New Layout
  • Osaga
  • Posted: Sep 17, 2017
Hi Jake... thanks for all the hard work you put into Toodledo. I like the new layout. Can you add an option to keep the Add Task at the top of the screen?

Thanks
Osaga

Posted Aug 11, 2017 in: "New Task" on Far Right tough to see
  • Osaga
  • Posted: Aug 11, 2017
Hey Jake

The new updates are great, really liking it overall. I do think the new task section on the right is a bit small though. Where as before I could see the entire task I entered, this one provides such a small field.

Just want to give my vote to task "Classic". It's in your face where it needs to be. Most of us have large wide screens and it now has the feel that I'm doing something small off to the side. It makes the task entry feel less important.

Would be nice to have the option to decide if you want it on the side or on top.

Thanks for all the great work.
Osaga

• Osaga
  • Posted: Feb 23, 2014
I posted this feature request in 2010 and got a lot of people who wanted this feature as well. I personally think that it's a highly practical feature that will retain and bring in more subscribers.

Here is what I originally posted. It still have never been addresses by Toodledo.... Dear Toodledo... please reply as to why this featured has not been seriously considered yet. You have one of the best task managers on the market and this would be a serious part of its arsenal.

Please voice your vote if you would think this to be a useful feature for ToodleDo.

Custom Views or Saved Views Update

Currently you can create and save customs views. I propose the following minor tweaks what would make these saved searches actually useful and would cut out all the time spent in sorting, re-sorting, filtering and re-filtering.

ALL CUSTOM VIEWS
1. Arrange the view to how you need it by setting up your filters, view by, etc.
2. Save and name this view.
3. Allow this saved "custom view" to be added as a tab.

What this will do for you:
1. Now you can have custom views for Work, Personal sorted and filtered as you need it.
2. No more clicking over and over again to reset views depending on how you need then.

Please note that Saved Searches do not accomplish this because you can't use sort by "Importance" with Saved Searched.

Please respond with a yes or why you think this might not work.

Here is the original post.
http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/4363/-23139/please-vote-on-this-feature-saved-views-update.html

Thanks

This message was edited Feb 23, 2014.
Osaga

Score: 1
  • Osaga
  • Posted: Jan 04, 2011
  • Score: 1
Saving Custom Views

Still waiting for this critical feature to be implemented. I've been asking for over a year now and will keep requesting for this feature to be implemented.

Come on Jake.. I've seen far less useful features get implemented. What's a man gotta do to get this one started?

I'm beggin ya here!
Osaga

• Osaga
  • Posted: Sep 28, 2010
Posted by Salgud:
Great to hear. Of course, we'll expect it by the end of the week. :)

Happy to know I'm not the only one completely stoked about this feature. :)
Osaga

• Osaga
  • Posted: Sep 28, 2010
Toodledo

I know you're busy with multiple sites, but can you offer any idea as to when it may get done? 3 months? 1 year?

Any suggestions as to what we can do to get this one moving along?

Thanks
Osaga

Score: 2
  • Osaga
  • Posted: Sep 26, 2010
  • Score: 2
Posted by Toodledo:
Thanks for the suggestion.

Hi Toodledo

I've reposted this request (which I put up around 6 months ago).

Here is the new discussion link:
http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/7743/0/custom-views-please-vote-on-this-feature.html

At that time we had 15 solid yes's for this feature. I'm reopening the vote on this one to let you know that this would be a well received update.

Thanks for all your hard work. It is appreciated.
Osaga

This message was edited Sep 26, 2010.
Osaga

Score: 10
  • Osaga
  • Score: 10
Can I please get a show of hands for this feature. I'm calling it "Custom Views".

Basically you can customize a certain view. So say you want to see all of your starred tasks sorted by Priority and filtered by some other criteria. Then you save this custom view. Then you create one or more similar custom views that each have their own sorted and filtered task lists and other custom settings.

Then you take each of these saved views and they each become their own tabs. So you have one page with custom tabs according to the way you work. I need several views for my tasks according to context, dates, sorting, etc. And then you can also sort the order of the tabs.

Can I get a show of support to implement this. I've been patiently waiting for this to happen for a while now and I would like to drum up the support to get this one passed.

I understand that as a developer that the Toodledo developers are busy, but this seems like a no-brainer feature that would get a lot of support and appreciation.

Thanks, Osaga

Osaga

Posted Sep 26, 2010 in: Sort keeps defaulting back to Reverse
  • Osaga

Osaga

Posted Aug 18, 2010 in: What we have been doing recently
Score: 1
  • Osaga
  • Posted: Aug 18, 2010
  • Score: 1
Posted by Salgud:
Kind of the classic answer to the old and endless arguments in these kinds of forums between those who want the product to continue more or less as is and those who want it to morph into something vastly more complex. But such a button as you suggest doesn't solve the fundamental problems that those of us who like TD as is, fear. When you add that level of complexity, whether it's showing on your screen or hidden in the bowels of the internet, it still affects the package as a whole. Having done just enough programming to be dangerous, I believe that just like most things in life, doubling the size or complexity of a program quadruples the problems in writing and debugging the code, and that is felt, both directly (glitches) and indirectly (time for new features to be added). So it appears to solve the problem at first glance, but in fact, by itself, adds complexity, cost, and development time. The "magic button" is not any kind of a solution. Never has been, never will be.

I disagree. There is a way to do it. You just have to be smart, design correctly and implement without fear. Yes, complexity is difficult to maintain, but not impossible as you may think. Also, as long as you are programming with objects and not stringing a bunch of ill developed code it can be done.

I see many Sas projects that have degrees of complexity (if you pay the right price). Same applies here.

"Never has been, never will be." You could apply that answer to some many things in that past that now have come to pass and exist.

This message was edited Aug 18, 2010.
Osaga

Posted Aug 11, 2010 in: What we have been doing recently
  • Osaga
  • Posted: Aug 11, 2010
SOLUTION TO TD BECOMING TOO BIG ISSUE

I see people asking for TD to be a simple task list and others who would buy it, but don't are looking for more features.

Retain both customers by being able to put TD into one of two 'modes'.

TASK MODE - for those who want a simple task list (basically limit features and minimize the UI... so it would be similar to what it is currently).

PROJECT / SCHEDULING MODE - for those who want a more complex scheduler with multi user capabilities. All features turned on and UI optimized for this mode.

Just an idea that would help to retain current customers and gain new ones.

This message was edited Aug 11, 2010.
Osaga

Posted May 22, 2010 in: What we have been doing recently
  • Osaga
  • Posted: May 22, 2010
I have to agree with others. As someone who also writes code I feel your pain and victory in the rewrite. Very exciting!
Osaga

Posted Feb 18, 2010 in: What is ToodleDo programmed in?
  • Osaga
  • Posted: Feb 18, 2010
Do you use JQuery or similar? I'm really curious as I love web interfaces.

Thanks, Osaga
Osaga

Posted Feb 18, 2010 in: What is ToodleDo programmed in?
  • Osaga
  • Posted: Feb 18, 2010
I love your use of the interface with AJAX. Especially the new pop up tagger. Really brilliant and fast. Smart coding.
Osaga

Posted Feb 12, 2010 in: What is ToodleDo programmed in?
  • Osaga
  • Posted: Feb 12, 2010
Dear ToodleDo

Are you guys using an MVC to program with such as CodeIgnitor or something else?

Just curious.

Thanks, Osaga
Osaga

Posted Jan 27, 2010 in: Does ToodleDo rock the funky mic?
Score: 2
  • Osaga
  • Posted: Jan 27, 2010
  • Score: 2
Who doesn't think that ToodleDo rocks?... because I think it's as some would say... the bizzom, the s**t, the bees knees, that which rocks the funky mic and so forth.

Just want to congratulate J and his team on this highly useful tool that helps so many people every day.

Please reply with a +1 if you want to let them know you love this app.
Osaga

Posted Jan 26, 2010 in: Locked out of account
  • Osaga
  • Posted: Jan 26, 2010
Hi

I have an employee who has been locked out of their account. Please respond to my support ticket so I can get him in.

Thanks
Osaga

• Osaga
  • Posted: Jan 24, 2010
I second this.
Skip to Page:  1   2      Next