ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by mfcmfc"
mfcmfc

Score: 0
  • mfcmfc
  • Posted: Mar 24, 2011
  • Score: 0
The tab count feature would be more useful to me if it showed the number of tasks that were currently visible, especially for the Starred tab. Not a critical feature, but nice to have. I see a similar setting on the iPad version, but I cannot find the equivalent setting in the Web version. I have a number of daily repeating starred tasks.
mfcmfc

• mfcmfc
  • Posted: Mar 13, 2011
My work list grew to be too large over the years, so I split it out into a separate Toodledo account.

A related feature request I posted:
http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/9551/0/feature-request-site-wide-context-filter.html
mfcmfc

• mfcmfc
  • Posted: Feb 08, 2011
"Format 2: "On the X D of each month"
The D should allow the word "day" or "weekday" or "weekend" like Format 3 allows. This would allow the entry of "On the 1st day of each month"

Repeating on the first day, or first weekend day, of each month is different from repeating monthly when it comes to skipping months that were missed.

This is a related post:
https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/9549/0/how-to-repeat-weekly-from-the-nearest-future-saturday.html
mfcmfc

• mfcmfc
  • Posted: Feb 08, 2011
Thanks that seems to work. I was using a repeating interval of weekly, which was not working.

I don't see an equivalent way to do this for the first day of each month. I can do the first Saturday of each month, but not the first day using "Format 2: "On the X D of each month"

Using Format 1: "Every X T", to specify "every 1 month" seems to behave the same as specifying "monthly"
mfcmfc

• mfcmfc
  • Posted: Feb 07, 2011
Feature request: have a site-wide context or location filter that applies to every tab from an easy to switch drop-down menu.

Two common general classifications of todo items are work-related and non work-related. Another example might be that all the items are work related, but one set is for project A and another set is for project B.

When I am working, I only want to see work-related todo items as I click on the various tabs. I can set up contexts, locations, searches, filters, etc. However, it would be convenient if I could apply a global site-wide filter depending on whether I am working or not working. For example, when I am working, my starred item list would only show work-related started items. When I take a lunch break, I can switch contexts and to see all the starred non-work related items.

I work from a home office, so I can switch contexts at any time. Being able to quickly filter out non-work items while working on a billable project contributes to focus on and productivity.

Most people do this with E-mail accounts. I have an E-mail account for work, an account for mailing lists, an account I use when shopping, etc. Gmail has a feature where you can toggle through your various E-mail accounts by choosing the one you want to see from a drop down menu at the top.

An alternative approach to the context filter idea is to have multiple accounts with Toodledo. Currently multiple accounts are not linked together or easy to switch between, and with a pro account every account would cost money, unlike additional E-mail addresses which are free. So an alternative approach would be for one main account to have various sub accounts or linked accounts, like how Google Apps works.
mfcmfc

• mfcmfc
  • Posted: Feb 07, 2011
Example task: vacuum living room floor every Saturday. I want this task to show up in my todo list on Saturday, unless I missed the prior deadline, then I want to see it in the todo list every day until I complete it. I might complete the task on any day of the week. I have this repeating task set up. The problem comes in when I miss a few weeks.

If I miss a few weeks, I have to press the completed box, refresh the page, press the completed box, refresh the page, and so on, until I make up for all the missed weeks. Alternatively, I could change the due date after completing the task.

Is there a way I can set up a task so that if I miss a few weeks before completing a weekly task, I can have it repeat from the nearest future Saturday, skipping all the weeks that were missed?
mfcmfc

Posted Jan 04, 2011 in: How to clear the recently deleted list
  • mfcmfc
  • Posted: Jan 04, 2011
Is there any way to clear that log of recently deleted items?