ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by cngraham"
cngraham

Posted Sep 22, 2015 in: Calendar Schedule View
Score: 3
  • cngraham
  • Posted: Sep 22, 2015
  • Score: 3
I get the limitations of tasks without due dates, etc., but the current calendar view is useless.

It would be REALLY helpful to have tasks with due dates laid out in calendar format (e.g., each date is a square that includes the tasks due on those days). On top of that, a task could be selected and moved to another due date. Check out Asana's calendar view for an example of that functionality.

Taking it up another notch, the calendar with tasks with due dates could be in one pane and then a list of tasks without due dates could be in another. The user could then drag tasks without due dates onto the calendar, creating due dates, or leave them there and have access to them if they truly don't have dates.
cngraham

Posted Oct 31, 2014 in: Toodledo Channel for IFTTT
Score: 0
  • cngraham
  • Posted: Oct 31, 2014
  • Score: 0
My issue with Calendar syncing is that the URL is public. I would love to do calendar syncing if it was behind the Toodledo log-in.
cngraham

Posted Oct 31, 2014 in: Toodledo Channel for IFTTT
Score: 1
  • cngraham
  • Posted: Oct 31, 2014
  • Score: 1
I created a recipe where if a Toodledo task is created it is added to my Google calendar on the due date. This is very useful for me because a calendar view of tasks helps me schedule future tasks (literally a calendar view, not the list calendar view that Toodledo does by default).

I'm running into two problems though:

1) If the due date of a task changes, it does not update the Google Calendar. I'm ok with 1 way sync (i.e., I can't change the Google calendar and expect Toodledo to update), but the feature is only useful if I change Toodledo then the calendar should update. Is this possible?

2) Tasks without due dates appear on the calendar as today. I can live with this if #1 can be fixed as they would update when due dates are added to them.