ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by paul.norrisii"
paul.norrisii

Posted Jul 11, 2020 in: What happened to Toodledo for iPad
Score: 0
For a week or so, I've been getting a message that Toodledo is no longer available on the App Store when I update my apps on my iPad.
paul.norrisii

Posted Jul 27, 2011 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011
Score: 1
I have one gripe. I would have liked to receive prior notification, rather than just having Toodledo suddenly appear different.

It took me a while to realize that the upper left corner (View By) consisted of 8 separate options. At first I thought it was 4 categories to the left with choices to the right. Perhaps it would be an improvement to sort these 8 choices by the frequency used by the specific user. Thus the preferred choice would be the upper left corner.

Overall, I like the new interface a lot.
paul.norrisii

Is there a search function on the Toodledo iPad app? I haven't been able to find one. If not, this would be a great enhancement.
paul.norrisii

Posted Sep 23, 2010 in: Lost data with Toodledo iPad app?
OK, I think I found my own answer. I checked the history and see that I had all of these as optional tasks. I misunderstood. I thought optional meant that getting it done on that day was optional but the task would persist if I didn't do it. Now I understand that optional means the task disappears if not done on the optional due date.

Any way to get these tasks back other than copy and paste or re-entering them?
paul.norrisii

Posted Sep 23, 2010 in: Lost data with Toodledo iPad app?
I'm a bit concerned that several Toodledo tasks that I had marked as top priority seem to have just disappeared. I use both the web site (using Firefox) and the iPad app. I can't think of any way I could have accidentally deleted them.

I know this isn't much to go on, but any ideas about what could have happened?

A related question; is there any way I can export all tasks to a standard file format for archiving?

I have a pro subscription.