ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by rtobias"
rtobias

Posted Mar 23, 2017 in: Uncheck all items in a list
Score: 1
  • rtobias
  • Posted: Mar 23, 2017
  • Score: 1
Is there any way to uncheck all items in a checklist. For example, I want to develop a packing list. I check the items as I pack. After my trip I want to quickly and easily remove all the check marks so I can reuse the list the next time.
rtobias

Posted Jan 09, 2017 in: image attachments and the iPhone app
  • rtobias
  • Posted: Jan 09, 2017
A couple of years ago you said that support to view image attachments with your iPhone app was on your road map. Here it is, two years later. Any idea when you will have this feature available?
rtobias

Score: 0
  • rtobias
  • Posted: Nov 28, 2015
  • Score: 0
I can't find it and all the help information is for previous versions,
rtobias

Posted May 18, 2015 in: New Section: Lists
  • rtobias
  • Posted: May 18, 2015
Dear Toodledo,

Lists on your web interface have been around for a couple years now. When do you plan on adding them to your mobile platforms and iOS in particular so the can become (even more) useful?

(And please don't says "we'll add it to our to-do list." That was funny the first couple dozen times but not so much lately.)

Thanks,

Bob
rtobias

Posted Jan 12, 2015 in: How can I search attachments?
  • rtobias
  • Posted: Jan 12, 2015
...or, should this be a feature request?
rtobias

Posted Oct 21, 2013 in: Any way to see a Task create date?
  • rtobias
  • Posted: Oct 21, 2013
I would like to be able to see, and perhaps even sort on, when a Task was first entered into Toodledo.

Any way to do that?
rtobias

Score: 2
  • rtobias
  • Posted: Oct 15, 2010
  • Score: 2
Posted by Toodledo:
What has changed, in my view, is that as our userbase grows, these forums see more usage, which causes our limitations to be more vocally and more frequently discussed, and this shifts the perception away from the stuff that we are really good at. Nobody is more acutely aware of our limitations that we are, and we are working as hard as we can to overcome these obstacles.

And even more than that, as your user base grows, is the increased care and consideration that must go into every feature you implement. Something that is submitted on the forum and vigorously supported by it's members does not necessarily represent the interests of the Toodeldo user community. (The forum is 3% of the user base but not nearly a randomly selected 3%.)

I just want to say to the 100's of engineers, developers, scientists, and researchers who are working night and day to make Toodeldo an even better product, "Thanks!"
rtobias

• rtobias
  • Posted: Oct 15, 2010
It would be convenient to be able to list several locations under one name. For example, if I want something from Costco or Home Depot, I really don't care which one I'm near when I get reminded.

Is there any way to do that
rtobias

Posted Aug 25, 2010 in: iPhone App Search Sync Wanted
  • rtobias
  • Posted: Aug 25, 2010
...and I would love to be able to search notes on my iPhone. Best would be to use the built in "universal" search. Second best would be a search option within the app.
rtobias

• rtobias
  • Posted: Aug 19, 2010
The booklet is a great feature. It's a shame toodledo forces paying customers to devote valuable real estate on it to their ad, instructions that aren't needed after the first use, and a user name that I may not want displayed (eg, stdlygi1432).

How's about adding a pull down for page "0" like they do for the other 7? Or allow putting on my own graphic. Or maybe a calender for this month and the next. There's lots of options that are far more useful then what they provide.

Any other thoughts?