ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by dsross"
dsross

Score: 0
  • dsross
  • Posted: Jan 16, 2024
  • Score: 0
Greetings!

I have been using Gsyncit for years to synch my Outlook tasks from my laptop to my IOS device and the IOS Toodledo app. Works great. Now, I have a new laptop. It doesn't synch. I have repeatedly reviewed my Gsyncit mapping to insure that it is identical on both laptops. I can see no discrepancies. When I synch, it appears to read both the Toodledo and Outlook tasks, but doesn't update them. The old laptop continues to work fine for two-way synch.

I am not sure what to try next. I deleted the mapping and reentered it. No joy. I have also searched through Outlook on the new laptop to see if I am missing something there. Although I am not sure that I have checked everything, I can't find anything.

I know that Toodledo probably isn't the problem, but maybe someone has some suggestion.

BTW, I also use Gysncit for Google, which works fine.

TIA.

This message was edited Jan 16, 2024.
dsross

Posted Jul 06, 2020 in: Can't stand the new update
  • dsross
  • Posted: Jul 06, 2020
An update shows in the app store for my iPhone. But when I try to do so, i get a message that the developer has removed it from the app store. What gives?
dsross

• dsross
  • Posted: Jan 02, 2013
I have a TD account and it is loaded on my iphone also. I HAD a Windows desktop app that synched, but I was having a problem and deleted it. NOW, I can't seem to recreate the desktop link app. The third party list diesn't seem to provide a simple app that just does the synch. Can someone recommend the right one?

Win7/Outlook 2010.

Thanks.
dsross

• dsross
  • Posted: Sep 19, 2010
I just purchased my first smart phone, an iPhone4. Very exciting, lots of fun, but I am overwhelmed with all I need to do. Synching with Outlook tasks is important to me.

I started installing toodledo and got as far as my initial synch. In the process I got an alert from my virus software that an app was trying to access my address book. Is that something that should be occurring when I am only synching tasks?

More broadly, is there a checklist for this end-to-end process? I know that the task synch software is from another developer.

Thanks.