ForumsNewsSeven improvements

Seven improvements
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 15, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
We just released a handful of bug fixes and improvements.

1) If you have keyboard shortcuts turned on in your account settings, there are now keyboard shortcuts for the forums. You can move the cursor up or down a list of topics with the j/k keys. Select a topic with the return key. To reply press r. To go up one level in the hierarchy, press u.

2) Login security has been enhanced using tougher encryption

3) File attachments that contain non english characters (Japanese for example) were not displaying correctly when downloaded. We have worked around this issue temporarily by giving files a generic name in these cases. We will get a better solution in the coming weeks.

4) For third party apps that use our new API 2.0, it is now possible to set subtasks to "repeat with parent".

5) It is now possible to unset a task's due-time or start-time when using our Slim website.

6) If a subtask was set to "repeat with parent" but you didn't complete the parent for several months, it was possible for the subtask to get deleted based on your "delete completed tasks after x months" account setting. This would cause the subtask to not get repeated when the parent was eventually checked off. This has been fixed.

7) We have made optimizations throughout the website to make it display data better when your web browser's font size is increased substantially.
Andrew A

Posted: Apr 15, 2011
Score: -1 Reference
Thanks! a few improvements here, a few improvements there, and some more over there make for a rich feeling constantly evolving product!
Salgud

Posted: Apr 18, 2011
Thanks for the great work! It is appreciated.
Xxx_2

Posted: Apr 18, 2011
Good job! I know I've commented before, but do not forget the suggestions of a shortcut for "Notebook" and a new option "Date Completed" in "New Task Defaults" in "Account Settings" (it can keep the default as today, "Due Date" , and thus have no impact on current users).
Robert

Posted: Apr 21, 2011
Love the site and that I can do. Love the fact you made a successful iphone/ipad app. Just waiting on the app for the mac. Think Trifecta

Bob
Saurnil

Posted: Apr 26, 2011
Thanks for the update! As it has been said, it feels good to know the service is improving!
V for Vendetta

Posted: May 23, 2011
Score: 1 Reference
When will the interface get an overhaul? Please!!!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 23, 2011
Score: 1 Reference
Soon
Neil

Posted: May 28, 2011
Is there any chance of getting a sortable checklist like ToDo has. I like toodledo more but that's important for the way I work.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Thanks for the suggestion
universem2

Posted by Toodledo:
Soon

Can you give any details into the UI overhaul? Will it be more compatible with GTD?
cuddlefish66

Posted: Jun 02, 2011
a suggestion for the future - can you introduce a archive button or something similar allows a particular completed task not to be wiped immediately with the automatic wiping? I have a lot of routine repeating tasks where I'm happy for them when completed to be wiped after a week, but others I want to keep a record of the completed task for a lot longer. Cheers.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 02, 2011
Thanks for the suggestion. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.
Studio

Posted: Jun 04, 2011
Italian version of website: any update on that ?
Thanks
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 04, 2011
Italian is already supported in our iPhone/iPad app, but English is currently the only language supported on this website. We are working on it.
Studio

Posted: Jun 05, 2011
Thanks for the reply.
Any ETA for website italian translation ?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 06, 2011
This is on our to-do list, but it is our policy to not comment on our roadmap or delivery dates for future feature improvements.
lfisch1

Can you please confirm that "undeleting" tasks is also on the to-do list? Thanks!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Yes, it is.
james.s.leo

Posted: Jul 18, 2011
Are there any plans for a dedicated Android app?
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2      Next

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.