ForumsNewsMaintenance this coming weekend

Maintenance this coming weekend
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 24, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
This coming weekend we will be performing some upgrades on our servers to make them faster and more robust. This may require the website to be offline for a short period of time. To minimize the impact that this may have on people, we will be doing the upgrades in the middle of the night (CST) on the weekend when our usage is the lowest.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 02, 2009
We finished our upgrades. It did require 2 hours of downtime, which we split up and did half Saturday night and the other half Sunday night. These are the times when Toodledo has the least amount of traffic, so hopefully not too many people were affected.

These upgrades should give us a lot more room to grow in the future. For those people who were getting the "Our website is too popular" error message during peek usages times (weekdays 6am-noon CST), this should now be a thing of the past (the error message, not our popularity :)

Also, you may notice that Toodledo is a little snappier than it used to be.

Enjoy
Vin Thomas

Posted: Mar 02, 2009
Thanks a ton! I love this app and it makes me feel great to know that you are growing in popularity and expanding the app!
jwulfert

Posted: Mar 08, 2009
Did your upgrades affect the timing of tasks? I noticed this weekend that dates appear to be off when I am sorting my lists. For example, I have a bunch of tasks with a due date of March 9, which is obviously tomorrow. However, they are appearing under the "Due Today" section when sorting by due date. Are you having this problem across all users, or is there possibly something corrupt in my account? Thanks for the help.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 09, 2009
This is unrelated to the upgrade. You are seeing an issue with daylight savings. Please make sure that your timezone is set correctly. We are looking into it.
Winston Chiu

I'm having that very same problem. This issue may be a bug in connection to the upgrade. Need help. FYI, I'm using Ultimate ToDo (perhaps something to do with your API). Thanks!

This message was edited Mar 09, 2009.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
For support with Ultimate ToDo, you'll need to ask them, since we don't support that third-party application.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.