ForumsNewsToodledo is iOS 6 and iPhone 5 compatible

Toodledo is iOS 6 and iPhone 5 compatible
bachya1208

Posted: Sep 20, 2012
Score: 1 Reference
Another bug that I found: the "Delete After Import" slider under "Siri & Reminders" will not stay in the "On" position, no matter what I do.
miguelns21

Posted: Sep 21, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Task imported do not show in hotlist.

Please, review.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
We know about the "delete after import" not staying stuck. We will get this fixed.

Tasks imported will only show on the hotlist if they are supposed to be on the hotlist because of their due-date or priority. You can read more about how the hotlist works in our Help section.
ndench

Maybe I'm being dim, but I can't find any information, either in the in-app documentation, or here on the forum, about how to get Toodledo working with Siri. The notes on the latest update say "Please see the instructions inside the app". Can someone point me to the relevant information? Thanks.
tim

Glad to hear a fix is in the works.

To echo the questions and reiterate my query regarding Siri; I've not been able to find the documentation on it and I'd really like to know if there is a way of including Priorities or other fields in our voice commands. Need it to be with the minimum of typing to be practical.

Thanks
Haberle Gusztáv

Hi,

I am using iPhone 4 / iOS 6 in Hungarian language and the reminders are not imported (however it is set in the settings). Do I have to set anything else?

Thanks.

----
Update
Sorry, I was impatient, it works!

This message was edited Sep 21, 2012.
daniel_h

Posted by Jake:

Tasks imported will only show on the hotlist if they are supposed to be on the hotlist because of their due-date or priority. .

...and as mentioned several times, the imported tasks are not inheriting the task defaults, and so do not automatically have priority or status high enough to make anyone's hotlist. I do hope you respond...
Jake

Toodledo Founder
To enable Reminders Importing, go into "Settings" and tap on the "Siri & Reminders" row. If you do not see this row, then it means that your phone does not have Siri. Only the iPhone 4S and iPhone 5 have Siri.

Tasks imported from Reminders do not inherit the task defaults yet. This is on our to-do list.
daniel_h

Posted by Jake:

Tasks imported from Reminders do not inherit the task defaults yet. This is on our to-do list.

thanks for the response! until this makes it into an update, I will still be using Siri to email tasks, instead of using reminders. ultimately it is much more important for me to have my new tasks show up in my hotlist, and that only happens for me with my task defaults...
nigelbamber

Posted by Jake:
[quote]To enable Reminders Importing, go into "Settings" and tap on the "Siri & Reminders" row. If you do not see this row, then it means that your phone does not have Siri. Only the iPhone 4S and iPhone 5 have Siri.

I have an IPhone 4s and I do not see the Siri option under settings

Nigel

This message was edited Sep 21, 2012.
tttopaz

Posted by Jake:
Or testing indicated that it might be the "timer" field that was causing the crash, so you might try disabling this field in the settings section and see if that helps.

This resolved the crash problem for me, too. Thank you.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
We asked Apple for an expedited review of our update, and they kindly obliged. If you get version 2.4.1 (available now), it should fix the timer crashing bug.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

The "delete after import" Siri bug will be fixed in the next update.
tperry_2

Why don't be alarm's come with the sync? Without the alarms coming with the sync you have to keep the task in both reminders and Toodledo. That means the task is duplicated.
sam.kayani

Posted: Sep 22, 2012
Posted by Jake:
To enable Reminders Importing, go into "Settings" and tap on the "Siri & Reminders" row. If you do not see this row, then it means that your phone does not have Siri. Only the iPhone 4S and iPhone 5 have Siri.

I have an iPhone 4s on 5.0.1 with fully functioning uk Siri but that row doesn't show up. I too stopped using Toodledo as it wouldn't work with reminders so I'd really like this to work. Any idea why my Siri row isn't showing up in settings?
tbyers

Same here. iPhone 4S with Siri, running iOS 5.1.1, and I have no Siri/Reminders options in Toodledo settings.
JPR

Looks like Reminder import requires an upgrade to iOS 6.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Yes, it requires iOS6 as well as hardware that supports Siri. iOS6 is the first version of the OS that allows integration with Siri and Reminders.
Purveyor

The iPhone 4 doesn't support Siri, but there's still an option in Toodledo for "Siri & Reminders".
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 23, 2012
It can still import from Reminders, even though Siri doesn't work. I suppose we should change the name of the feature to "Reminders Import" in that situation.
kevin

Posted: Sep 24, 2012
Thanks so much for this fantastic feature! Noticed that the reminder times are not coming over from Reminders, only the dates. Hopefully this can be included in a future update.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3      Next

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.