ForumsNewsToodledo iOS update for iOS 7

Toodledo iOS update for iOS 7
dgeveke

Posted: Nov 05, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
That's Great! If I'm correct, that means in a few days to a week, or so, it should be approved by Apple. Looking forward to that. Thanks!
pwfnp

Posted: Nov 06, 2013
When will the bug be fixed so notebook syncs with the website?

Thank you
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 06, 2013
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 15, 2013
We are trying to get TextExpander to work. It has bugs. Please read here: http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/17958/-85242/read.html
dgeveke

Posted: Nov 18, 2013
The latest version, 3.2.1, fixed the "crashing with canceling search" bug, as you promised it would. Thank you Toodledo! I just gave your app a five-star rating.
Beuke

Posted: Dec 03, 2013
When I use Siri to make a reminder it is transferred to the toodledo-App very quick - I use it very often when driving to work. But the priority is set to a low level. In the Fields & Defaults settings of the App the priority ist set to "top priority". The other default settings work.
Because of the low priority the task isnĀ“t appearing in the hotlist.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 03, 2013
The priority will come over as whatever priority Siri gives it. Unfortunately, I do not think that Siri has a way to set the priority at this time although you can change the priority manually in Reminders before importing into Toodledo. We are looking into a setting that would allow overrides for Siri imported tasks.
slateboy

Posted: Dec 09, 2013
think i may have suggested this in the past and appreciate it may not be of use to everyone, but, one small feature i miss from previous versions is to see the day of the week when tasks are due, ie Mon, Tue, Wed, etc, next to the numerical-date 5/5/13.

could this be brought back or perhaps an option of how the date-format is displayed in the task list, please?
thanks
kentmicho

Posted: Jan 08, 2014
It appears that the iOS app only allows tasks to be entered out ~21 years. (I realize that most people don't have a need to go beyond that, but I do.) Two symptoms of this:

1) When I attempt to enter a task in the iOS app out beyond that far, it simply won't let me.

2) The web interface seems to let me go out as far as I would like, but then when it syncs to the iOS app, it syncs as "no due date", which is incorrect.

Any thoughts? Any ability to allow tasks out farther than 21 years?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 08, 2014
We definitely want you to be using Toodledo 21 years from now :)

I will look into it and see why the limitation is in place.
Ben

Posted: Jan 25, 2014
Posted by brage.strand:
Anyone else have problems with the toodeldo app "freezing" at random times?

I'm also having it freezing. I'm going to submit a support ticket.
It freezes after "Sync Complete" for several seconds. It can also freeze right when I enter the app. Can't scroll, can't tap, nothing.
Ben

Posted: Jan 25, 2014
Posted by Ben:

I'm also having it freezing. I'm going to submit a support ticket.
It freezes after "Sync Complete" for several seconds. It can also freeze right when I enter the app. Can't scroll, can't tap, nothing.

Before I posted a ticket I uninstalled and reinstalled Toodledo. It's not freezing after syncing any more.
betsys

Posted: Mar 09, 2014
Two Questions and two comments.
I mostly use Toodledo via IOS on iPhone and iPad

-if I upgrade to Gold and start linking lists to tasks, what will I see on the IOS?
-does linking lists to tasks allow linking an individual list item to a task, or just the whole list?

Comments - still hoping for "indented" view for subtasks. This would be a huge huge improvement in readability, especially on the iPad

Also - I can't find any text documentation on list functionality here. I'm a reader, not a video watcher, and am deeply frustrated with what seems to be a global trend to shift information to videos. Please please please please PLEASE provide text documentation of features. Trying to watch videos on a smartphone makes me want to throw the thing through a wall. Thank you!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 10, 2014
The iOS app does not currently support the lists section, but we are working on this for a future update, as well as some of your other suggestions.

Thanks
phr_1398191776

Posted: Jun 06, 2014
is there likely to be an override on the low default priority of reminders set by siri for the iphone app?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 06, 2014
Its on our todo list.
JD Fagan

Posted: Jun 12, 2014
I just noticed Lists and Outlines features using the website interface for Toodledo - nice! I typically use iPhone and/or iPad for managing my ToDo's but think these other areas look interesting. When do you plan on adding mobile support for iOS so we can sync up our lists and outlines to the mobile apps (it looks like its not supported/added yet).

Cheers!
Sabina A.

Posted: Jun 12, 2014
We are working on this for a future update, but we do not have a release date that we can mention yet.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3      Next

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.