ForumsNewsChrome bugs

Chrome bugs
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 21, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
We have identified some issues with the latest version of Chrome. It seems that the latest version of Chrome (Version 32.0.1700.77) has changed how certain things behave which can cause some issues with Toodledo.

1) Drag and drop to create subtasks will not work correctly if the window is scrolled vertically
2) Drag and drop to manually order folders will not work correctly if the window is scrolled vertically
3) Drag and drop to reorder task columns will not work correctly if the window is scrolled horizontally.

Previous versions of Chrome, and all other browsers behave correctly. We are currently investigating the issue and will get a fix in place as quickly as we can. In the meantime, if these are important functions for you, please try to avoid installing the Chrome update for a few days.

This message was edited Jan 21, 2014.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 22, 2014
It should be fixed now. You will need to refresh the page to get the fix.
ngesue

Posted: Jan 22, 2014
It seems like the the functionality that hides or shows the menu based on cursor movement is also not working, or is unusually sensitive. I don't know if this is also related to the Chrome update, but started to occur a couple days ago.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 24, 2014
I was not able to reproduce this issue. Can you please clarify which menu is not working, and how it isn't working?
c5000nc

Posted: Jan 26, 2014
I have a fairly large number of Locations and Folders, more than can be seen without scrolling through them. As of today, the scrolling function is not working, so I can't change a Folder or Location unless I can see them without scrolling. This severely limits the functionality of TD for me.

I'm using Version 32.0.1700.76 m of Chrome, which it says it up to date.

Please advise.
Thanks.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 26, 2014
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
pjlewis

Posted: Jan 27, 2014
I've seen similar with a long list of Contexts too and have created a support ticket for this.
ngesue

Posted: Jan 30, 2014
Posted by Jake:
I was not able to reproduce this issue. Can you please clarify which menu is not working, and how it isn't working?

It is related to the left menu, which is either hidden or visible based on moving the cursor over to the left. As of last week, this functionality has been very sensitive, so any movement of the cursor outside of the list of tasks will cause the left menu to show.
potanin

Posted: Feb 19, 2014
Hello,

I am using the latest Chrome (version Version 32.0.1700.107) on Mac OS X (Mavericks). I have a problem with resizing columns: I click on the "Edit Column Order/Width" button, then resize the columns, then click it again, but it goes back to the original column width - I cannot resize them as a result. Is there another way to resize columns out of interest? Would you like to to submit a bug report - in which case how do I do it?

Thanks,
Alex.

This message was edited Feb 19, 2014.
potanin

Oh. Actually, I take it back - it is not a Chrome bug, sorry. I have the same problem in Safari on my Mac. Maybe I am doing something wrong - but I don't seem to be able to resize column widths - I used to be able to do it in the past... I'll investigate further... :-( Thanks!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
I just tried in Chrome and Safari and was able to resize. There is a max and min size that is allowed. Perhaps you are trying to resize it too big or too small.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.