ForumsNewsMore Hotlist Customizability

More Hotlist Customizability
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 01, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
The Hotlist can now be further customized in your account settings. In addition to "priority" and "due-date", you can now use the "star" and "status" fields to determine what appears on your hotlist.
dan.julian

This is great. The Hotlist will be much more useful as an "at-a-glance" number now.

Thanks, guys!
bsglaser

Is this only for Pro accounts, or is it just taking awhile to roll through the system?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Score: 1 Reference
It is for everyone, and it should be live now. If you don't see the "Star" and "Status" options when customizing your hotlist, it may be because you don't have those fields enabled.
PeterW 

Posted by Toodledo:
you can now use the "star" and "status" fields to determine what appears on your hotlist.

Yay!!! Thanks for adding this.
j.f.dejong

Is it true that it is a 'either ... or' functionality. I would prefer an '... and ...' functionality. Is that also possible.

I'd like to see all my 'next actions' for the coming '2 days'.

I'm not really interested in a list of my actions for the coming two days with all my 'next actions' added to it. That's a list of 70 todo's. I can't act on that.
PeterW 

Correct, as the page shows: "A task with any of these criteria will appear on the hotlist."

If you need something more granular you will have to use a saved search (which is what many of us have been doing to create their own Hotlist).
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.